• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help Acetominophen overdose

NapalonyMurzyn

Bluelighter
I forgot that acetominophen is toxic and over the course of a day i ingested 22.1g of it... 34 pills each 75mg tramadol 650mg acetominophen i vomited two or three times while ingesting them, onece right away after ingestion of about 5 pills, at night i have started repetedly vomiting for 10 hours, aftet that i realized its acetominophen, two days have now passed, im still feeling ill, like vomiting.

From what I have gathered, a dose over 7.5g for adults is considered potentially toxic.

I would definitely go to the ER if I were you. You've been vomiting and It's not getting better so you should probably get checked out.

Yeah, im going right away, i have read that it's not too late yet, im still in first stage of overdose

I absolutely agree with deficiT, there's nothing you can do but go and get help NOW. Please go to the hospital immediately. The little balls in your vomit are blood. I had the same thing when I had cirrhosis forming in my liver from alcoholism.

Yep. That's the sickness I had to endure twice before realizing wtf was going on. Puking guts out for a coupla days and generally not worth my weight in sand.
Def go to hosp. Not sure what they can do as I didn't even though wife begged me to let her call the ambulance. Let me know what they do for it if you do go, yes?
Thanks and so sorry to hear this had to happen.

Better learn to do a CWE. :sneaky: Also tramadol is kind of a crap opioid when you have its active metabolite o-dsmt available legally.

They told me that im alright lol, its much better now. Maybe i have vomited so many times that i got rid of most of it from my system on time, thanks all of you for help :)
I really do appreciate it.
Very relieved to hear this <3 Perhaps get your liver enzymes checked with a blood test in about 1-2 months just to make sure your liver is okay.

Do you know how to do a cold water extraction on tablets that contain acetaminophen??

Better learn to do a CWE. :sneaky: Also tramadol is kind of a crap opioid when you have its active metabolite o-dsmt available legally.
Please don't post judgemental comments in overdose threads.

@n3ophy7e yes i do know how to do cold water extraction, i just forgot about this motherfucking acetominophen since usually i have tablets that contain only tramadol. My receptors are fucked so i went through 3 blisters before 10 hours passed...

I do check my liver pretty often, got some heparegen on hand

@n3ophy7e yes i do know how to do cold water extraction, i just forgot about this motherfucking acetominophen since usually i have tablets that contain only tramadol. My receptors are fucked so i went through 3 blisters before 10 hours passed...

I do check my liver pretty often, got some heparegen on hand
Good to hear man, stay safe okay? <3