• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Accessing future/other realities on Dissociatives - A Billion Dollar Idea from Yonder

Asante

Bluelighter
A BILLION DOLLAR BUSINESS IDEA WHO'S TIME HAS COME - GET IT WHILE IT IS HOT!

In 24 hour dissociative meditation sessions on for instance O-PCE I'm going deeper and deeper into the Realm, not by more entheogen but in fact with smaller and fewer amounts but with more intense meditation effort. I'm learning.

In the realm of Waking Dreams.

I have a sense of The Singularity calling out to me, backward in time, to prepare me for its coming in some years.
Waking dreams right?

I'm starting to take things back from this future or parallell reality.

I saw myself, either in the immediate future or in a parallel universe, using a product that to my knowledge does not yet exist, but who's time has come. I zoomed in on the product and got all sorts of details about it.

I want to showcase this product, for you, and offer a potential billion dollar product idea because where I was then, the product was BIG! "BIG" Big.

Let me tell you.

We have several trends going on in our world.

On the one hand we have a trend where people have started to carry around bottles of water. Just, water, bottled water, they buy in the store.

On the other end society is increasingly moving away from sugar as a known culprit and cause of metabolic syndrome, obesity and diabetes which has taken on nightmarish proportions in the population.

Here comes the product.

Imagine a recycled paper cup. As simple as that. A recycled paper cup like they are sold in tubelike stacks, either for personal use or for by the water cooler.
A recycled paper cup.

Picture this.

You take the recycled paper cup, and you pour in either cold or warm water and VOILA - you have a cup of lemonade, a cup of tea, regular or herbal, sweetened with for instance natural stevia, xylitol or artificial sweetener or unsweetened, a cup of thin broth, a cup of coffee with or without sweet and cream, an isotonic sports drink, vitamin drink or energy drink. It can even be used to dispense medications to the elderly who have problems swallowing pills.

Picture it: a party. Everybody lines up their cups, with a pitcher all cups are filled and eveybody has what they want. The party doesn't need two dozen bottles of different kinds of beverages, all you need are the cups and water.

The cups can either be refillable or one time use only.

What Kind Of Witchcraft Is This?

A solution is made, either in water or alcohol, of natural herbal extracts (instant herb/tea/coffee powder), flavoring ingredients (such as essential oils, food industry aromas, narural or synthetic concentrated sweeteners like stevia or sucralose, fruit acids such as citric acid for lemonade) and if desired some colorants and other additives, such as beet red etc, and/or bioactive ingredients like vitamins.

This solution is sprayed or otherwise applied into the lower inside of the cup, coating it with a film that is dried to a quickly dissolvable solid coating.

If you pour warm or cold water in there, pow, the film disintegrates instantly, producing instant beverage, for instance instant tea with hot water or instant iced tea with cold water. If you have lemonade cups, add cold water for lemonade, add alcoholic beverages for a fruity cocktail or add fizzy mineral water for instant diet soft drinks.

PRESTO! You have instant drinks, you turn water into wine so to say, which is fun to surprise kids with. Parents with kids parties and schools will be overjoyed, because a tube of cups can have many flavors of lemonade and all it takes is water to release the flavor.

The kind of flavor can be advertized on the outside of the cup so people know which is which, or in the case of kids lemonades be a surprise upon filling.

This product is something you can experiment with creating yourself, using simple cups, ingredients and a plant mister, but in industrial use its very easy to rapidly mass produce, you feed the machine nonstop cups that are printed and blasted with a bit of concentrate, dry and assort them into tubes.

Picture how big this can get. The utter convenience and cheapness of the product. You don't buy a dozen bottles of lemonade, you buy a stack of cups with a dozen flavors. Instant herbal tea.

Think of the efficiency in manufacture, in transportation, what a box of these tubes of cups takes to manufacture and transport. Think of the efficiency in dispensing desirable drinks to groups of people.

This has applications in childrens and adult beverages, in sports, vitamins and energy drinks as well as medical applications.

THINK HOW BIG AN INDUSTRY THIS CAN BE.

If you make it big on this, can I have a cut of the action? *smiles*

Have fun friends, I had to share this.

My question to you all:

Is anyone else under the impression of contacting alternate realities and actually taking stuff back from them through Dissociatives or other Entheogens? Share your story.

That's actually a pretty good idea, if you could easily make it technically feasible. Hats off, I thought it was going to be much more mental than that.

Share in the profits for supporting you from the start?

Not a bad idea but couldn't the same thing be accomplished with powder packets? Then you wouldn't need to carry a cup/stack around if you want your product.

Shit that's a good idea, Asante...

On an unrelated to the idea but to taking things back from other realities concept, have you read any of Hank Wesselman's stuff? He's an anthropologist investigating human origins in Africa and one of the foremost names in shamanism. Check this story of a shamanic journey in the King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid out: http://sharedwisdom.com/article/kings-chamber-2003 He has a few more super interesting experiences on his site accessible through links on the left hand column on that page. I've found his experiences incredibly inspiring.

Do you have any experience shamanic journeying per traditional methods, Asante? It seems you do so in your own way yourself. Wasn't it you that posted about the grey realms and freeing the spirits from acknowledging their sufferings in their grey world? The three day experience. I have that one saved to my HDD somewhere I found it so moving.

I'm a Dreamer, not a Doer. Someone else run away with this idea and make it big, its not up to me. I received it, I'm passing it on. If someone makes it big a piece of the action is appreciated but, its a gift. I experienced myself using the cups, in another place, during a O-PCE fueled trance journey as part of my meditation program, and simply examined them from there.

I'm not an ambitious businessman, I live for the Vision, for helping the world ahead and this idea helps the world ahead.

A box of paper coffee cups holds 1000 cups of 150ml/5 fl oz each. In onetime use that represents 150 liters/39 gallons of beverage that doesnt have to be trucked through the country. The cup is biodegradable, and if the cup is a carefully crafted starchy creation you can literally drink your cup and eat it too, and thus do your own biodegrading. Now you have a tea and a scone in a cup, and no waste product, like with icecream horns.

I'm sure that a next meditation will bring something completely different, i'm not sold on beverages, i'm just starting to get better in navigating towards alternate realities (be they dream, parallell or temporal) and I intend to extract practical information from the realities I visit and just throw them out open source on the Internet for the right person to snag up and put into action. We need to accellerate as fast as we can if we want to draw the Singularity near.

Is anyone else doing this? Visiting offworld or otherwise offset realities on Psychedelics or Dissociatives and finding meaningful things there which they can take back to sober reality?

Psy997, shamanic journeying is exactly what I do, I'm a trance medium, sober, do lots of spirit work, and work with shamanic, hypnotic, spirit-possessed and entheogenic trances. I combine them. My dissociative trances are sessions that span 24-36 hours across, no sleep inbetween, deliberately merging dissociation with sleep deprivation delirium and exhaustion and trance techniques. I work intensively with spirits, just like Maria Sabina did, or the ayahuasca shamans, people like that exist in every culture regardless if that culturte has a living shamanic tradition or not. The Shaman is a personality type, just like The Hunter and The Chief, a type of person with a role to fulfill in tribal society. Many pschedelic people are that.

Not a bad idea but couldn't the same thing be accomplished with powder packets? Then you wouldn't need to carry a cup/stack around if you want your product.

Agreed.. it's okay for certain situations and a nice idea but in a lot of other situations it might not be worth the tradeoff to save a bit of time doing the minimal work required to make an instant beverage (instant beverage powders do exist for coffee, tea and soda), but paying a price to have to walk around with a cup that is more vulnerable than an instant beverage pack and the quality not always being as great (soda from fastfood syrup isn't so great.. soda club machines.. maybe :) )..

I guess a way to do it technically would be to make a nicely microgranulated form of the instant beverage and use a medium that carries and binds these microgranules and makes it stick to the structured surface on the bottom of the cup and forms a protective film for preservation.. One that does not respond to air humidity but does respond to say tepid water, but ideally cold water since you really wouldn't want to wait for your soda to cool down..

This thread does remind me of the one about the sick person with a ket history believing he lives in a time loop and is slowly remembering what will happen and has happened over and over. We are all entitled to our beliefs.

What would be really interesting though, is to see predictions made on a forum such as this come to happen or to hear unimaginable things of the future. Cause that's the stuff the Singularity is mostly about... the black swan.. :)

Does sound like a sweet trip, almost makes me miss dissociatives.. [well I might take 3-MeO-PCP again but in a rather functional hypomanic way, nothing like deep travelling stuff on 2'-oxo arylcyclohexylamines.]

Always cool to hear about people's deep trances, maybe I will try something like that by pulling a blanket over myself on the psychedelic I will be taking tomorrow - that has worked before to delve into things like memories of things that never happened that way but did involve modified actual early memories...