• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

About to Drop 100-115 ug of LSD for the first time. Last tips and tricks?

iDropAcid

Greenlighter
Hi so i finally got my hands on a tab and i think i will try it today.

Setting:

- Noon time
- In my dorm room
- Unfortunately i will be alone , BUT i do have a trip sitter. [FONT=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]My roommate. We are not close but i am comfortable around him. ALso he hasnt done drugs before but hes willing to watch out for me[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]Me:

[/FONT]- I am naturally an extroverted person but i do appreciate my introverted side and im looking to explore it and gain some insight, hallucinate and enjoy my trip.
- Have only tried weed adderdal and couple of benzos
- Im in a good mood, excited, and open minded.

ANY last tips you have for me?

I wouldnt count your friend as a proper trip sitter just an extra guideline, i think 2 years of solid tripping experience isnt even enough to trip sit to its full extent.

But dont worry :) you should be right, i dont have the time at this second to tell you all i know so google first time tips eh!
Just eat before it and be careful with weed mid trip

Be prepared to go outside, you may find you don't want to be stuck in your dorm room all day.

Parks are always nice to go to. I would go walking. I don't think I would be comfortable with being in a car with some stranger.

I would avoid places with too many people. Although I went to the supermarket on al-lad and had the time of my life. The candy department was hilarious with all the bright colors.

I wouldnt count your friend as a proper trip sitter just an extra guideline, i think 2 years of solid tripping experience isnt even enough to trip sit to its full extent.

But dont worry :) you should be right, i dont have the time at this second to tell you all i know so google first time tips eh!
Just eat before it and be careful with weed mid trip
This. I would find an experienced sitter. People tripping can do all sorts of things that to the uninitiated might seem very strange behaviour. After a few years you learn all the caveats, and a few tricks to pull a struggling tripper through a tough spot.

You wouldn't want your room mate to call an ambulance on you because they perceive your behaviour to be worrisome. Go make some stoner mates, shouldn't be too hard if you're at college.

Tips and tricks for eating acid?! Uhm, try eating an orange or having sex? Bicycle ride or maybe just a walk if you're feeling wobbly? Music? My first time I just fingerpainted and chatted for hours, and marveled at how I seemed to be in a palace or mansion (I wasnt, it was a girls' dorm room. Sparkly things and bright fabrics do wonders for the mind)

very low dose, hope you enjoyed it. My first was 380 ug. but hey for your next trips, go to some good old ruins or mountain tops, enjoy the view, take a proper sound system and enjoy the trip your best friends, but always differentiate between reality and the trip.