• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

About to be first time acid user. One time trip sitter on same stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

justm2012

Greenlighter
Ok first time posting on forums but have read a great deal.
So basically what i need to know is what i have is really acid or not because i plan on taking 2 tabs at once and i have heard stories of people dieing from the second tab on some bullshit rc. (not putting down users just the dealer)

ok i trip sat my friend the other day while he was on acid and he said the first tab was only euphoria and no real visuals, took his second tab 2 hours later and had better visual but nothing major and about maybe 4 hours after his first tab he took the third and final one. On the third tab he had a "bad trip" on the comeup because we went on a car ride and smoked a blunt. It wasn't scary visuals it was just that he said he was stuck in a "loop" of trying to figure out where he was and kept forgetting that he smoked weed which was causing him to have paranoia and he said the body high of the weed made him feel like his whole body was numb (or in his words "I can't feel anything") and his mind was just flooded with this loop. after the weed went away his tripped turned for the better having really nice hallucinations and no freaking out about them even though they would seem scary. About 4-5 hours after his third tab he went to his room and said he was still hallucinating.

some facts about that day and the "L"

• tabs had no taste, he said it was like he was just eating paper
  • the tabs are very tiny something around a cm by a cm
  • i asked him near the end of the time he was in my room how long it took for the first tab to kick in and he said it took about thirty minutes for it to kick in, but he is the type of person to agree without really knowing
  • his pupils were very dilated but that is suppose to happen
  • he was feeling euphoric and having a good time besides the "bad trip" after the weed
  • i asked him about jitters or sudden rush of energy that made him want to get up and do something but he didn't have any of that
  • he said things had this outline a little away from the objects that had a wave in between the outline and the object
  • near the end he basically just enjoyed the hallucinations for 1.5 - 2 hours by just laying on my bed and staring

The things that worry me and the reasoning for posting this is:
  • The biggest thing that confuses me was his inability to "control" what he was seeing and his "non-escape" of reality
  • he doesn't seem to have his mind "expanded" but he was looking at some trippy stuff today on the computer (second day after trip)
  • he didn't really start having visuals until the second tab
  • during his panic attack he said it felt like pins and needles all over his body but they went away after he calmed down
  • it felt like his heart skipped a beat and as that happen he said he seen something like a blood vessel shoot from a fire sprinkler with rainbow colors
  • even though he took his third tab at 6 p.m. he was able to sleep at like 2 a.m (possibly sooner i wasn't with him)
  • his comedown the next day left him basically like an empty shell the whole day at school until after we got back and i talked to him one on one
  • today (the second day after the trip) he was more like his normal self but you can still tell he isn't 100% normal (seems a tad bit depressed but he has somewhat of a depression issue even before he ingested any kind of drug)

sorry for the long winded question and barrage of details but this is my first time posting and i dont really know what is needed or not.

It sounds legit to me, but there's no way to be certain without testing it. We do not allow substance ID threads though, so I'm going to have to close this.

Just some comments...

Smoking weed on psychedelics is a frequent cause of bad trips, because it greatly intensifies the feeling (especially if you smoke a whole blunt - and it doesn't matter if you are an experienced smoker, they interact with each other strongly). All of this sounds like it could be LSD, or any other psychedelic. It's important to have a good setting. And especially when you're young and not really fully formed yet (like any time you'd find yourself in high school), it can be difficult to deal with the ramifications of a psychedelic trip.

As far as ability to control a trip, you can't control a trip, not really. Shit might happen that is expected, especially if you take 3 hits. If the acid isn't that strong, you might not have visuals from 1 tab, nothing abnormal there. 6pm to 2am is 8 hours, that's a lot of time, nothing strange there either. And as far as the pins and needles... you can feel pretty much anything from a psychedelic.

Status
Not open for further replies.