Abnormal pain after test shot.

Monster00101

Greenlighter
I recently started trt. I did A cycle before of test and decca. Was doing 2ml shots in the glute. That was 4 years ago. Iva had 2 shots of the new stuff and both felt incredibly painful. Started the next day after shot. I'm using same test. Pinning the same way as last time. Y would these all of a sudden hurt so bad? I mean I can barely walk. And I'm only doing 1ml this time.

I recently started trt. I did A cycle before of test and decca. Was doing 2ml shots in the glute. That was 4 years ago. Iva had 2 shots of the new stuff and both felt incredibly painful. Started the next day after shot. I'm using same test. Pinning the same way as last time. Y would these all of a sudden hurt so bad? I mean I can barely walk. And I'm only doing 1ml this time.

Surprisingly enough its a fairly common complaint... Of which there are several answers:

i) A one off tissue reaction to the injection.. (pain will go away after a few days, and not return)...(most likely)..

ii) A reaction to co-solvents.. (pain will go away after a few days, and not return)... (most likely)..

iii) A reaction to co-solvents, that are too high... (pain will not go away, if you continue to inject)... Return your AAS..

iv) An infection to bad injection protocol, or poorly made AAS...

Thanks for the info. I've used the same brand before just a diffrent potency. This one being weeker. Also I don't think there is a infection. No heat or swelling. No redness. Feels like someone kicked me in the ass cheak really hard.

I experienced the same thing when I first started cruising, which I put down to something related to test propionate (I believe GF or Guido suggested it'd be to do with the solvent used), and also again recently when having to cruise on sus250 in place of test E.

As GF said above, it's likely nothing to be concerned with. I wouldn't be surprised if it's your body having a mild reaction to something in the blend (one of the solvents/oil used) and given you're now using a lower concentration blend, there's perhaps MORE per ml of whatever's irritating you. This is pure speculation mind you, as it kind doesn't make sense (would only really indicate the oil irritates you, if these symptoms persist)

That being said, you're also sticking 1ml into virgin muscle (given it's been so long since it was last pinned), it's a decent amount of oil into a fairly sensitive muscle (IME at least. Always got corking in glutes). Likely just explanation number 1 from GF.