• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ABC: Dying to Dance

^ I doubt it, not whilst that lying police minister Troy Grant is in the job. No wonder NSW is getting smashed by saliva tests, cops and sniffer dogs with an attitude and arrogance like his. He totally lied about the Netherlands pill testing and deaths to further his shitty agenda on the war on drugs.

I'm sick of all these ultra conservative idiots who speak out about people having a good time on drugs, and wont help people with things like pill testing, reduced police and dog pressence or sharing the information they gather from taking peoples drugs away, like what's in them etc and what ones contain pma etc.. Instead they think the answer is to try and arrest their way out of this situation, which clearly hasnt and does not work. People will continue to use drugs on a huge level. Always have always will.

Try a new approach you morons.

Things I'd like to see happen -

1) Allow pill testing

2) Reduce police and sniffer dog presences at large festivals/raves and doofs.

3) Stop arresting end users of drugs and only target the Mr bigs, the importers and producers.

4) Investigate legalising MDMA and selling it via chemists or something like that. Set doses, pure products with basic warning and HR info on the packaging. Make them $20 as well, surely that would still make the government a lot of money. People would probably start buying them from the chemist then predominately as they know what they'd be getting is not adulterated.

Dr Caldicott said on JJJ recently that they'd be able to take portable GC/MS units to events to provide accurate results for testing drugs. I'd love to see this happen.

Unfortunately, whilst we have old white men in charge of policy and governments that take donations (bribes) from corporations, plus an out of touch population that believes all drugs are evil, Australia's attitude towards drug use will not change.

Votes are more important than lives it seems.

Troy Grant is a scum sucking parasite. Another corrupt politician. I despise these fucking turds, he has blood on his hands

In April 2014, Grant was appointed as the Minister for Hospitality, Gaming and Racing
<<<<<funny that

I completely forgot but the creator of Bluelight, Enlighten and Pillreports - Johnboy was featured in this show.

i like the internet reps they had on the show associated with bluelight, pillreports etc. very good presentation of arguments. i do wish they could extend this issue to psychedelics, namely magic mushrooms and lsd, because i feel that these have even stronger grounds for medical use and beneficial psychological properties.

johnboy (from pillreports) featured in this documentary as well, using his pill reports moniker.

some of the shit that the police and politicians had to say against pill testing was laughable. the one guy who said netherlands had been pill testing at events for sometimes was completely wrong for crying out loud. they have their agenda of not letting is pass and ignoring the facts. quite said really.