Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A true breakthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can't wait for the sequel to this thread in three days time.
LOL your a champ mate! Just takes it in his stride! No missed the point it's the joy of life and happiness we both seek not previous partners etc. That just made me realize we as a couple have not had that joy for life and the simple things for so long. We have been really self isolating from society and even each other and using drugs as a coping mechanism. The girl is just an ideal to get back to that youthful happiness we both expereinced with each other and previous partners.

An example of the state that we should be sharing, unconditional love of each other. The girl in prague is irrelevant it's just that level of happiness is what BOTH of us long for. I could have used one of her previous partners as an example. The girl I met travelling is dead so there is only remembering those shared moments of the good times. Those kind of moments my partner and I share but work and life often wear us down and I want us to capture more of the joy of life rather than focusing on the negative or her getting paranoid every time I go to the shops or whatever. I trust her but she doesn't trust me due to her previous partners etc. Do I make more sense now?

My ex-fiancee was all about the $750 000 dollar house the Audi TT two point 5 children and her parents. Not about enjoying life or simple things it was all money, money and when I have kids I'll work 1-2 days a week and you work 6 to pay the mortgage. That is not love.

Geez I wish I titled this Find your true love or some shit it's not a revelation it's just common sense I've been ignoring for years. I could have used dozens of lovers as an example but I had that one photo to hand. Make it any clearer?

Last edited:
Not really any clearer but I'm glad you are happy and wanting to tone back your drug use.

In a similar vein 2 nice tabs of blotter and a couple of nights under the stars and around the campfire encouraged me to finally sign my divorce papers and ask my girlfriend to marry me.

No elves were involved though ;)

Hahahahaha harsh spacey.

Thats some big news 1kw. Congratz.... what was your girlfriends response? Im hoping its good news hahaha sorta left us hanging.

Im loving this thread peeps.

@poley + lovepsy i even tried putting some silica in the baggy (without contact) to dry up the gel but not luck. Also happened with some 4-aco-dmt. I was dissapoint

Of course she said yes. She was sober but it is a sign of a healthy relationship that one can tolerate the other despite being off their tits.

Ahh he's getting there. To be happy unconditionally with your other half to focus on the positive in life not the negative. To stop letting work, money worries etc let you lose sight of each other and the happiness and joy you bring to each other. Made it any more simple? I hope so, maybe I just rambled a bit to much and used a little to many examples of abstract thought... dunno? Congrats by the way.

Hahahahahaha spaceys having none of it haha what a lad.

Pretty dareing proposing while high... im a fair ways off the whole marrige thing but i think i would wanna be sober for that. I feel like my gf wouldnt know if its for realzies or not haha still good on ya bro.

Like I allways aggree to stupid shit when im high on mdma and the next day im all like nah fuck that shit.... i do not wanna move in with you.

I think this thread has run it's course. Lovepsychedelics pm me if you have any issues here.

It's just going in circles now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.