A question that might help alot of others including Me

Angelz87

Bluelighter
I'm a young 22 year old male my physic is pretty physically big, my dads in jail and got huge with out steroids but he's been working out for 8 years, and he tells me not to take anything I'm big enough " il get there naturally" because of my big frame, huge bac , deltoids, shoulders and forarms, with very decent triceps, but I've been doing construction since I was 16 so I been always big inplan on doing a small cycle for the first time after this simmer durring the winter, now that you kno something about me I wana ask you guys (experienced users), Im trying to figure out if it's worth it taking steroids, I'm in the middlevof making this life altering decision. What do u regret from steroids ? What knowledge have I gained or left with u after steroids? Would you do it all over again from scratch, or wut would you do differently, I've sone ecstasy and really regret it I miss the brain I had, now I don't wana ruin my body , and what not, wut do yell think?

I'm a young 22 year old male my physic is pretty physically big, my dads in jail and got huge with out steroids but he's been working out for 8 years, and he tells me not to take anything I'm big enough " il get there naturally" because of my big frame, huge bac , deltoids, shoulders and forarms, with very decent triceps, but I've been doing construction since I was 16 so I been always big inplan on doing a small cycle for the first time after this simmer durring the winter, now that you kno something about me I wana ask you guys (experienced users), Im trying to figure out if it's worth it taking steroids, I'm in the middlevof making this life altering decision. What do u regret from steroids ? What knowledge have I gained or left with u after steroids? Would you do it all over again from scratch, or wut would you do differently, I've sone ecstasy and really regret it I miss the brain I had, now I don't wana ruin my body , and what not, wut do yell think?

First off if your growing good on your own you don't need steroids. If something isn't broke don't try to fix it.. My first cycle was 250sust 200deca and 20 dbol with no pct.. I didn't even know what pct was at that time..
the only thing I regret is not knowing more before I started.. Back then the internet wasn't so full of this information we have today.. It was really trial and error.. My best advise is more is always better, sometimes less gear gives you better results imo less sides the better

Good answer bud, do you see yourself as a different person, for better or for worse?

Good answer bud, do you see yourself as a different person, for better or for worse?

First I was very young 17-18 the first time.. I was hanging out with old guys in the gym and they kind of took me under their wing so to speak.. The second time I used them was 21 and I've been on and off since then..

No that you put it like that the only down side is I'll never be able to know what my natural potential was so I kind of took that aspect away from my body building experience.

First off all, sorry to hear about your dad.

Second, stay natural for at least a little while longer. I, like aanallein am frankly amazed at what I have been able to pull off, and the thing is I still have a long way to go. Will I never use steroids? I cannot say that I will not, but I know I am nowhere near ready at this point. Taking steroids properly takes alot of determination that I know I do not have. Plus... keep in mind if you party then you should not be taking them. Puffing some herb may be okay but I still wouldn't even test that.

just do some deca 300.... theres very little side effects, you probably won't notice any. On my first cycle of deca only i gained 22 lbs. Your first cycle is usually the best so make it good.

sorry but the deca advice isn't very good. never take deca on it's own...unless you want to act like a eunuch... (no sex drive)
educate yourself before you inject anything into your body.

if swiy wants to go down the road of taking steroids, then swiy should start with a basic testosterone cycle. something like 250-500mg of testosterone enanthate per week for 10-12 weeks. have tamoxifen on hand for during/after the cycle and also some hcg for kick starting natural test again.

if you are already a big guy (big frame), you can expect to gain in the region of 28lbs during that cycle... you will inevitably drop some weight post cycle...but should keep the majority of it with a good diet
be safe

I'm 22 and tried steroids about a year ago and really regret doing that. Granted, I didn't know enough about them to be doing them at all and was in a pretty bad place mentally at the time. Stopping the cycle put me in a really bad place and made me lose all my gains. Now that I do know more, I feel they aren't worth it. Since two months my training got really intense and I have been getting great results without any steroids.

If you're still able to gain naturally I wouldn't recommend it. Try to get some intense workouts. Listen to scooby, he's awesome ;)

You are young and it sounds like you are in good shape. I would continue to train naturally until you have reached your genetic potential. For some, that's enough. But if you want more, as most of us usually do, then I would consider using AAS. I'd hold off for a while, should you decide to use.

I love deca, but only works well in conjunction with test....as do most anabolics. Good luck!

/V

OK, for what it's worth, here's how I see it.
1. have you reached physical maturity. as steroids can cause premature closure of the growth plates. specificaly premature closure of the epiphyseal plates at the end of bone, an irreversible effect that may result in permanently shorter stature than you would otherwise achieve..
2. Psychological maturity, you must capably handle the demands of acquiring and self-administering a program of powerful drugs that can have marked effect on mood and disposition, along with the social and legal risk involved
3. significant muscularity is needed because steroids have poor effect on athletes in mediocre condition. In fact, their tendency to boost muscle strength ahead of the strength of supporting tendons and ligaments can lead to debilitating injury in athletes without substantial prior training
4. very thorough and detailed knowledge of lifting technique, dietary practice, recuperative processes, and both hormonal and nonhormonal supplementation
Question yourself in these 4 areas, it might help you reach a conclusion you feel great about, and provide some definite goals to work towards.
take care

First off all, sorry to hear about your dad.

Second, stay natural for at least a little while longer. I, like aanallein am frankly amazed at what I have been able to pull off, and the thing is I still have a long way to go. Will I never use steroids? I cannot say that I will not, but I know I am nowhere near ready at this point. Taking steroids properly takes alot of determination that I know I do not have. Plus... keep in mind if you party then you should not be taking them. Puffing some herb may be okay but I still wouldn't even test that.

I concur. I trained 14 years naturally before starting the juice and frankly, yes, I could have started a bit earlier, but frankly it is very satisfying to do it all naturally. Steroids will bring worries to you that you do not need...

For me, the kicker was that after 14 years, nothing I could do made me progress anymore. I was fully, fully maxed out. So it was either "train to maintain" (but who wants to train insane AND remain the same, right?), give up lifting weights (it's what keeps me sane, so NO) or go juice.

I'm glad I did but I'm also glad I maxed out my genetic potential first. Now I'm not saying it's an absolute must to be fully maxed out, but you should have at LEAST 5-6 years of very serious training AND DIET under your belt before you use them. They are not magic. They can _help_ what is done right, and will NOT HELP AT ALL if the other elements aren't there, and that means a proper diet and training.

No I don't mean, just "eating well" and "training regularly" I mean, a soundly established strategy to attain goals through foods and training, with planned phases in both the diet and training, with knowledge of why you do what you do when you do it and so on. Without this, you will not achieve much out of the gear, I promise you.