A message to Acid Burn and co. about synthesis or recipe or whatever

p-E-achy

Bluelighter
Just thaught I'd bring this topic up again because the post has gone to another page and I couldn't be bothered to bring it back up.
Being a 'dummy' in the field of manufacturing xtc I thaught I'd give your synthesis a look. Now I do have a basic understanding of organic chemistry and I understood some of the procedures but I can honestly tell you, and I think a lot of people would agree with me, that to carry out what you have instructed would take a lot more than a dummy. Even a beginner with a basic understanding in organic chemistry like myself would find it extremely difficult.
My personal opinion is that if you wanted to reach out to a wider audiance then you could have 'dumbed' the procedures down a little extending them with diagrams and explanations if possible. I don't know how graphic you can be because I don't know about the internet or law involved with this situation.
All I can say is that it was very thaughtful of your to display this information to us but there is far to much more involved than just a 'synthesis' for beginners.
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-