• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

A feeling

ManiE

Bluelighter
This is not a poem, but I thought I should post this here.
It is amazing to read all these words and all posts on Bluelight and realise everything that goes behind each of them, the person who wrote them. I have the feeling that people are becoming more and more aware of what is happening. Do you have this feeling that this generation is much more spiritual and opened to a lot of things, and that we are on the verge to discover something big or is it just me?

Most definitely!! Have you ever noticed how sometimes it seems like there's really only one person writing all of these feelings? I think all we need is a huge event, like a massive multi-nation rave event or something, somehow, that would last like 3 months, and let everyone get to know each other. Then in about 20 years when we're getting into political power and whatnot, the world will become that big happy peaceful utopia that you see in all the movies. Right?
------------------
- Clipjaw

They have atleast ONE such event to fullfill the basic theme you all are writing about, underground unity and openess...you can find it at BurningMan...although it's only a week long, not 3 months.
Luvs,
-Amina
------------------
"Like a bird on a wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my way to be free" - Leonard Cohen