6 months of hgh...bullshit

g88

Ex-Bluelighter
if you have good hgh you will see good results within a month

if you have good hgh you will see good results within a month

Depends what kinds of results. I get a feeling of well-being within 30 minutes, eyesight improvements within 5 days, skin tone improvements within 2 weeks, perceived rejuvenation (by others) within a month, but muscle growth and body composition improvements take a heck of a lot longer in pretty much everyone. Either way, you need to take your GH for many months on end. Who will be happy feeling better for a month then stopping it?

my mate has offered me 9 8iu bottles for free,

im thinking of taking 2iu a day for 6months.

Im on deca for another 2months, is this ok to run with HGH?

I thought HGH can mess up natural GH production, if this is the case then is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening?

so jealousy dude - I'm trying to line up something similar. Must admit, since I kicked the opiates ($300+ daily) it's been a god send for setting up cycles!! And it makes me want to really dedicate myself to moderation of the rec drugs I do still use, moderation is truly key.... cept with hgh - I would run that shit year round!!!! =D

btw - do you like IM shots or do you localize subq for the fat burning aspects ?

so jealousy dude - I'm trying to line up something similar. Must admit, since I kicked the opiates ($300+ daily) it's been a god send for setting up cycles!! And it makes me want to really dedicate myself to moderation of the rec drugs I do still use, moderation is truly key.... cept with hgh - I would run that shit year round!!!! =D

btw - do you like IM shots or do you localize subq for the fat burning aspects ?

I have fatty liver disease, which means losing bodyfat for me has the mark of the (near-)impossible. So yeah, subQ in problem areas...