• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

52.5 mg Hydrocodone + 2 potent mushroom capsules + 200mg D8 + smoked cannabis - combo novice - The Spirituality To Love

heavening

Bluelighter
Weight: 190 LBs
Height: 5’4
Past drug experiences: 45+ drugs logged under my belt. Too many to list. Ask me for my list. Been doing drugs since i was 16 in 2018, countless psych, opi, benzo cannabis etc experiences
Mental stuff: autistic, adhd, borderline personality disorder, schizoaffective (before youre like DONT DO PSYCHS WHILE YOURE A PSYCHOTIC SCHIZO!11!1 get this: i trust my own body more than you could! i have had more good Psychedelic experiences way more than not.), anxiety, others i dont feel a need to list.

I say "novice" in the title as i am experienced with all the drugs used, however i am a Novice at the opioid/psychedelic/cannabinoid combo. i never get to do opioids ever really so... rare treat! I would include the nicotine i vaped but i didnt vape any! opioids made me not want to hit it, who knew?

I had recently been home alone for 2 nights. I got a hold on some unused hydrocodone+ibuprofen expired in around 2010 (7.5mg hydro, 200mg ibuprofen each pill), 2 280mg each mushroom capsules each containing 280mg of 6 individual powdered strains combined to make 280 (so 560mg of 6 different strains total), and 200mg of delta 8 in gummies (gummies are advertised as 240mg per gummy but were chopped in half weirdly so im ballpark estimating 200 mg).

I took 5 of the hydros at first (37.5 mg) with the 2 shroom capsules around 1 o’clock AM est, after devouring the delta 8 gummy pieces. i was calling my long-distance boyfriend over discord but he was getting tired and going to bed soon.

Time went by FAST after consuming the drugs. Next thing i knew it was around 1:45 AM, and i was feeling floaty and lovely.

I started messaging my closer friends, starting with a guy i knew on and off for 8 years, saying how much i loved my friends. I even offered to buy my friend of 8 years a plane ticket to come over later this year at some point, as ive known him for so long.

Around 2:30 AM i took my last 2 hydros for a grand total of 52.5 mg, and 1400 mg ibuprofen total.

I kept dming friends i Loved them a lot and how much they meant to me nonstop. The euphoria was off the charts. I felt like I was in a warm blanket sitting at my desk, no anxiety no bad feelings just pure euphoria. Text on my laptop started to gain a “rainbow aura” around it, as in text glowed with a colorful “glow” that changed colors RBG-keyboard style. Mild tracers made themselves known the more i delved into the trip.

I ended up getting some nugs, and smoked nonstop like a power plant. I had smoked 2 grams earlier throughout the day, adding another gram onto my 24 hour consumption. This took the “trip” to a whole NEW level! I was insanely euphoria, music was BEAUTIFUL. I had so much love and appreciation for being alive, being me, and especially my friends and posted a bunch to my mutual friends server on Discord how much i appreciated everyone and was lucky to know them.

I started nodding out hard by 4 AM and couldnt keep my eyes open. My voice got way raspy also, which happens to me on other Opioids and PCP analogs surprisingly. By 4:45 I was in my bed, choosing a good vaporwave/slushwave album to sleep to, picked one, plugged in my phone. I wrapped myself in my favorite blanket ever (his name is Jet, hes an abstract grid blanket with shapes all over him and such. Had him since 2014. i identify as platonic/romantic objectum which i know sounds Cringe but whatever) and felt very loved and cozy. I was sound asleep within 5 minutes. Woke up around 8:30 AM very groggy, out of it, still high as shit.
I tried to wake up and do stuff but i was on my laptop for around 10 mins before i decided to go back to bed. Went back to sleep, woke up at 10 am, tried to use my laptop again, was exhausted still and passed out until close to 3:30 PM. After that i was well awake, but napped again later around 7 PM for around an hour.

This all took place on the night of 6/19/23. Id say its in my top 5 drug experiences ever. I havent felt that much love or adoration in so long! It was glorious!

Last edited: