• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

50mg Vyvanse or 30mg Adderall then 150ug LSD?

DerDiebKommt

Bluelighter
So I'm getting two strips Wednesday for very cheap. It will be my first time doing LSD and I've decided that 1.5 tabs would be a good start, each tab at 100ug, which I know for sure.

That day I have a PSAT and I want to take some Amphetamine to help me, either 30mg Adderall (which I've never taken) or 50mg Vyvanse (which I've taken about ten times). So I'd pop one of these around 7:30am, I'm thinking the Adderall because it's instant release (unlike the 50mg Vyvanse that lasts me 7-8 hours) and I don't really want the Amphetamines to interfere with my LSD trip.
I should be dropping when school gets out, with a friend, at around 12:30-1pm.
I have to drop because I have to before I 'get rid' of it, which I plan to do as quick as possible.

Will any Amphetamine interfere with my LSD trip if taken 5-6 hours later?
Also, side question, will tobacco interfere with LSD?
And what would weed do to it?

Thanks.

If you take the amp early in day, it won't affect the lsd much at all.. Tabacco will feel good, but wont have an overall effect. There is no need to smoke weed while tripping on lsd, you'll be feeling good enough, but if you choose to, it can alter your trip somewhat.

Careful my friend gave me a cheap single tab of lsd . Turned out to be a fake prob 25I nmobe almost died. seizures, cops, in icu for week or weeks I dont remember with a catheter and breathing tube.

From a position of wanting to help, I really can't support dosing LSD at the tail end of stimulant use. I understand we're not dealing with an Amphetamine binge here or anything, but for myself, really any use of Amphetamines will make me feel at least somewhat shitty as they begin to wear off. Part of taking LSD is doing your best to ensure that you are in a good, comfortable physical place and a nice place of mind. If you have to take Amphetamines in the morning, I would recommend saving the LSD for another day.

You can be a very happy, well-rounded person and still walk into a surreal, nightmare-hell by taking psychedelic drugs. Having your anxiety and depression at even slightly elevated levels from the Amphetamines could be enough to provoke a negative response.

Also, how do you know that your LSD is 100% pure and 100Mcg a tab? Did your friend pinkie promise?

^ good advice, imo. I cant emphasize You have no idea what dose or if it is lsd. Mcg is very hard to measure and tons of dangerous lsd fakes are out there. If you get a fake one mechanism of death or serious injury is heart failure even without any amphetamine let alone with one. And, just because someone else took one from the saame batch doesnt mean its safe. Mmy friend took acid was fine so i took one and was hospitalized almost died. There is no quality control

Decided to not use any Amphetamines and just drop 150ug of the LSD. Defintley was real for you people that were concerned, I get it from a 'very reliable source for very cheap'.

Will defintley be doing it again!