Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5 sessions with 25-i-nboh

pupnik

Bluelighter
A series of 5 tests with 25-i-nboh and some summary comments (using approximate format of drugs-forum.com)
Male - 130lbs - born 1951

#1 Dosage: 300 mics – 1/4 blotter
Route: Buccal / chewing – strong taste, but not as strong tasting as nbome.
Duration: 6 hrs
• time taken and date 16:00 2014-02-07
• previous dose taken and date n.a.
• tolerance from previous dose n.a.
• state of health & mindset Coming down with Flu symptoms (nose dripping)
• Setting: in what environment it was taken. Taken at home then went to a nearby Wine Bar
• duration of main effects 5 hours
• main effects euphoria, visual enhancements, conversational
• side effects extra trips to washroom – need to void bladder
• after effects Positive: afterglow next day
• rating of the experience 9 out of 10 – exceeding expectation
• addictive qualities / abuse potential inclination to repeat is high see follow-up
• any other valuable information first test from new vendor

#2 Dosage: 300 mics – 1/4 blotter
Route: Buccal / chewing .
Duration: zero
• time taken and date 11:00 2014-02-08
• previous dose taken and date – 300mics 16:00 2014-02-07
• tolerance from previous dose complete mask of any effect
• state of health & mindset sick with Flu symptoms (sore trhroat and nose dripping)
• Setting: in what environment it was taken. bathtub session
• duration of main effects zero
• main effects no effect due to tolerance of next day
• side effects no side effects
• after effects no after effects
• rating of the experience 0 out of ten – no effect
• addictive qualities / abuse potential dissapointing to see total mask of any effect

• any other valuable information will attempt test after 48 hours

#3 Dosage: 600 mics – 1/2 blotter
• time taken and date 13:00 2014-02-10
• previous dose taken and date (300 mics) 11:00 2014-02-08
• tolerance from previous dose minor tolerance (effect diminished by 30-50% )
• state of health & mindset Sick with Flu
• Setting: in what environment it was taken. bathtub session
• duration of main effects 6 hours
• main effects A stunned kind of euphoria, strong visual enhancements, some auditory hallucinations
• side effects hard to concentrate on work
• rating of the experience 9 out of 10 – exceeding expectation
• addictive qualities / abuse potential inclination to repeat is high see follow-up
• any other valuable information this test reveals 600 mics much stronger than 300 mics, but some tolerance diminished full effect

#4 Dosage: 600 mics – 1/2 blotter
• time taken and date 11:00 2014-02-14
• previous dose taken and date (600 mics) 13:00 2014-02-10
• tolerance from previous dose NO TOLERANCE AT ALL with 3 day gap
• state of health & mindset still sick, ate greasy breakfast so stomache problems
• Setting: in what environment it was taken. Taken at home after breakfast out
• main effects A stunned kind of euphoria, visual enhancements, exagerrated body sensations, sweating hot and freezing alternating
• side effects Tweaky & need to void guts – nearly blackout twice
• rating of the experience 9 out of 10 – way exceeding expectation
• addictive qualities / abuse potential none, serious review of dosage to tolerance relations
• any other valuable information 600 mics seems too high for me when there is low to no tolerance.

#5 Dosage: 300 mics – 1/4 blotter
Route: Buccal / chewing
• time taken and date 19:00 2014-02-19
• previous dose taken and date (600 mics) 11:00 2014-02-14
• tolerance from previous dose NO TOLERANCE AT ALL with 4 day gap
• state of health & mindset emotional after serious family discussions
• Setting: in what environment it was taken. Taken at home after dinner – will watch videos
• main effects A stunned kind of euphoria, visual enhancements, sweating hot and freezing alternating
• side effects mild anxiety – due to confined space and conversations
• rating of the experience 9 out of 10 – way exceeding expectation
• addictive qualities / abuse potential none, serious review of dosage to tolerance relations
• any other valuable information assessed that 300 mics is the sweetspot.

Summary Comments: For my usage, this compound could be used at the low dosage ( 300 mics or 1/4 tab a few times per month with no problems)

Nature of Psychedelic Intoxication: Strong visual and sensory enhancements including persistence of images, tracers, and resonance. Both OEV and CEV occur and some auditory phatasms as well. Temperature shifts from too cold to too hot. But not too disturbing. Some mental enhancements - access to calming wisdom etc but the euphoria interferes slightly.

Nature of Euphoria: The euphoria is similar to MDA or coke for me, uplifting but stunned or stupefied - expansive from the chest, the body seems a bit confined or tight, and I think of myself as a deer transfixed by oncoming headlights - note this detracts from the beauty of the psychedelic effects (visual and mental).

Nature of AfterGlow: The physical afterglow is characterized by all parts of the body feeling fluffed up like when hotel bedding has been fixed by housekeeping, freshened and fully padded. Ready to be lived in. Mentally it varies from flat or vacant, to ready for the next challenge.

Good info...I find fuller narratives pretty useful though. But why the hell are you tripping while sick, let alone repeatedly?

ebola

while sick nobody expects anything from me.
also my favourite stash was 100 blotters of lsd, and I used to love 1/4 tab every 3 or 4 days.
I am trying to recreate that scenario, but I think the nbox series might be too rough to use that way but I could alternate with lsz, but I need to get more of that.

for a more story-like trip report

this format is good for understanding tolerance issues related to dosage.
and at the dosages I used (300 mics and 600 mics) abstaining for 72 hours proves to be free of tolerance,
and 48 hours abstinence provides substantial freedom of tolerance.

Dosage: 300 mics – 1/4 blotter
Route: Buccal / chewing
• time taken and date 18:30 2014-02-25
• previous dose taken more than 96 hours previously
• tolerance from previous dose NO TOLERANCE AT ALL with more than 4 day gap
• state of health & mindset comfortable, some promising job prospects on the horizon.
• Setting: in what environment it was taken. Taken at home after dinner – will watch video
• duration of main effects ~5 hours
• main effects A stunned kind of euphoria, visual enhancements, sweating hot and freezing alternating
• side effects mild anxiety – due to confined space and conversations
• rating of the experience 9 out of 10
• addictive qualities / abuse potential - not really since not daily, but it is around in my mind all the time.
• any other valuable information ~~~~.

So after more than 96 hours since any psychedelic of any kind, I try another 1/4 blotter, approximating 300 micrograms of 25-i-nboh, I take it a half hour after a late light dinner and good tooth brushing…

I chew it for about 15 minutes and then I can’t find it in my mouth any more, partly because it is small and partly because my oral tissues have been numbed by it. (probably swallowed it)

Within 20 minutes, I get a bit sweaty (feet) and squirmy but sensuous, and within 40 minutes I have gone to the washroom and am clear of any belly action for the night. (all sympathomimetics accelerate the gut - like speed coke etc.)

I checked the traffic outside and the car and street and traffic control lights were lovely.

So we watch a compelling crime drama (True Detective) and
I get really into the characters.

Then I just browse the net for a while and put the lights out while sitting in bed with some water or diet coke, and I just chill watching mild neon arabesques of some undecipherable writing forming and sifting on the walls and ceiling.

It's not really writing, unless you call graffiti writing (many do)
- it is a pastiche of colored shapes and line segments that probably has much more to do with the true electrical nature of mental activity
- signal fields interacting and triggering other fields, leaving some debris tossed like flotsam and jetsam in the cerebral cortex and changing many times per second.

it is the same eye opened as it is eye closed.

After 3 hours all the squirmy bits have stopped.

5 hours in I just lie down and go to sleep - it is luxurious turning a stimulant into sleep. (I can take coke and sleep on that too)

During this session, I kept asking myself, why do I do it.
I have some quality LSZ (not much) around - yet I am more attracted to using this cheap thrill stuff, and I seem to want to take some of it every evening that I can squeeze it in, kind of like the transformation of a few drinks of whisky, but no hangover and no depressant cloud.

Appreciate the write ups. Have you had the 25I-NBOMe, and how do the two compare?

As an aside, the 2Cs which all are quite different from one another...duration, dose, euphoric potential, visual potential, clear headed vs deep introspection.

The DOx family seems to have less differences between them...dose for most of them is the same as well as the duration...but the visual potential and depth of experience seems to vary.

When it comes to NBOMes and NBOHs... there seems to be not too many differences at all. Or am I wrong? I've only had 25E but just from reading about them, they almost seem interchangeable.

yes I have had the 25-i-nbome, very very similar but a different taste or maybe the complexing chemical that is on the blotter tastes a bit different, this one is more 'creamy-electric' tasting and the nbome blotter that I have (from a different vendor) is more metallic-electric tasting - subjective, I know.

after dinner tonight I again had a very small quarter again of the nboh after only 48 hrs break so maybe just 250mics, we went out into the freezing cold,
a quick jaunt to an art gallery and back, then a tv show,

very manageable, and as much effect as I would expect. not really a trip, but like having a joint - bending reality, sensuous, a good accent or enhancement to the day but not every day or it wont work, this can work this way every other day without escalating the dosage.

I hope that long term wont be hazardous for me, but I only know of people using it in dosages that are 5 to 20 times what I use, and they seem to struggle after a few months for shreds of sanity.