View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5-Meo-Mipt (MOXY) Geltabs

DarkStarCrashes

Bluelighter
I had heard a friend who was considering laying 500mg of MOXY into 100 geltabs, each would be 5mg. Does anyone have any feedback on why this may or may not work, or be a good idea? He already has the geltab pyramid mold and the recipe to lay geltabs is fairly straightforward. Would the substance be stable in this form, and would dissolving a geltab in your mouth of 5-Meo-Mipt be an efficient ROA? Just looking for feedback here.

Should absolutely work, just find a mold and do a few dry runs, first. It works with 4-subs and 5-meos are more stable iirc.

Blotters labeled with the dose and chemical name are the most ethical. Your friend is probably honest and has good intentions. The problem is your friend can't control people other than himself. Labeled blotter prevents misrepresentation and protects other drug users. This is simple harm reduction and a valuable practice.

Us psychedelic users should protect each-other and keep others as healthy as they could be.

Why is it thhat 5. Meo mipt is the only tryptamine I see on blotters? Isn't the dose around 15 to 20 mgs?

No it's active starting from 3mg, though 5mg is what I'd call a "hit" and is the dosage of most blotters. 15-20mg is a heavy dose orally and more for when you're vaping since it's less potent that route. Also, 5-Meo-AMT has been on blotter though that's not something you want to come by.