Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5-EAPB the readable version

HB Pencil

Bluelighter
Background, had been chilling with some EPH and low dose 5-EAPB all day, theres a TR or that to but its a shit read.

Now, i had allowed both chems to virtually leave my system and decided that it was a good idea to dose again with the 5.

Having a 250mg and used 100mg already it only seemed sensible to finish it so 150mg was eaten.

Tasted awful.

Came up quite quickly and then was mangled for 3 hours.
Couldn't see, couldn't type, stumbling around, was pretty debilitating.

Positive effects where theer though, huge euphoria and music sounded excellent everything yo'd expect, when it finally layed of a bit i was still murked for another 2 hours or so at which point i clocked out with 8mg flubromazapam and promptly slept for 12 hours

Afterglow when i woke up was magnificent, i had rainbows shooting out my areshole and my body feels just fine today (evening after).

So, if you are going to dose 5-EAPB i would maybe stick to 100-120 to start if you planning on leaving your couch, hava good night BL'ers.

Did you shit a pot of gold or do you flush without looking?

Thanks for sharing your experience, can you comment on what unpleasant side-effects you got from the 5-EAPB?
A lot of people say it's not good but you seem to have had a good time.
Did you get dehydrated? Was there any bruxism/jaw clenching? Muscle tension? Was it similar to any other stims?

How different in effect was the 150mg dose compared to the 100mg one?

Last edited: