• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

.5 Ativan + Weed / DXM?

dextromethorphian

Bluelighter
Never tried Ativan (or any benzo), but a friend of mine is selling .5 pills for $5 a pop. Curious on whether this is enough to get a good effect by combining it with weed / DXM (also would this cancel out the DXM effects?).

The few times I combined GABAergics with DXM I found it pleasant in low doses. In higher doses it gives you the spins pretty bad and isn't so cool, it can make you very dizzy and unable to function.

It will not cancel the DXM, it will make it significantly stronger in some aspects, but also may dull some of the psychedelic effects. Potentially a dangerous combo.

.5mg ativan isn't a high dose, but definitely enough to feel it.

As a general rule, it's a good idea to try a new drug by itself, before adding it to a combo of others, so you know what to expect.

That is a horrible price, i wouldnt pay two dollars for that pill honestly. And Ativan isnt even a good benzo IMO its one of the worst. You be better off buying an RC benzo honestly, something like Flualprazolam or Bromazolam. Those are way more pleasurable, Ativan just feels odd to me compared to pretty much every other one and i dont find it recreational. I wouldnt judge benzos as i class based on what you feel from it. If you can get actual Xanax it would be much better, thats one of my favs.

And i would need like 2mg atleast of Ativan to really get anywhere, so at that price twenty bucks for a crappy high.

No thanks 😕

weed is probably great, ativan is pretty pointless and I think decreases trip intensity. Some tho think weed is exceptionally weird with DXM and do not really like combining that.

Ativan just feels odd to me compared to pretty much every other one and i dont find it recreational.
Ativan is one of my favorites. It's curious how people tend to prefer certain types of benzos. For example, I dislike diazepam and etizolam, where a lot of people say those are their favorites. Those 2 tend to give me odd dysphoria and mania/restlessness, and I really don't understand why.

The last time I was in the hospital they gave me 2mg ativan IM because I was agitated. When the shrink came in I couldn't stop smiling because it felt so good, which was sort of inappropriate given the situation, since we were discussing having me committed to the psych ward.

I ended up not even buying the Ativan but yeah, I've never really heard of people enjoying other than Snafu in the Void. Still will be a GREAT night tonight. 1200mg(+?) while hitting a cart.. gonna be out of my mind.

In my experience taking a benzo with any dissociative cancels most of the dissociative effects. For some reason my dentist gave me ativan once with nos and it completely canceled the effects of the nos.

In my experience taking a benzo with any dissociative cancels most of the dissociative effects. For some reason my dentist gave me ativan once with nos and it completely canceled the effects of the nos.
I figured as much. I'll remember this for the future, thanks.

Never tried Ativan (or any benzo), but a friend of mine is selling .5 pills for $5 a pop. Curious on whether this is enough to get a good effect by combining it with weed / DXM (also would this cancel out the DXM effects?).
.5 for 5 dollars is a complete rip off

Well DXM and weed go great together, wait until you are at the peak of the DXM trip to smoke the weed and I would save the Ativan for once you start coming down from the DXM