• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

4 very simple things to avoid getting pulled over almost all the time!!!

Not breaking anything me
This is all very clear and this wasn't directed necessarily at law enforcement as the main cause.

This is. The lack of common sense and/or the need to prove how "cool" they think it makes them. In reality u might as well just broadcast outwardly that ur riding dirty, ultimately ruining not only the shit you yourself has going on but anyone associate .with u at the time. From sum basic ass shit.
And for those doing this get you shit together . It makes all drug users look bad and enforce stigma

Yeah I was having a bad day when I posted that and it came off a little brusque/rude. Sorry about that...

Put Jesus fish and Christian bumper stickers on your car. Put thin blue line flags on your car.

If you're in the south or rural areas put Trump stickers on your car. The cops will not pull you over for fishing or searching.

Drive around looking presentable in nice clothes, clean-shaven etc. Don't look like a junkie.

I used to also keep fishing poles in my car when going to pick up even in bad neighborhoods. When the cops ask where are you going or doing? It's quite obvious to say you are going fishing. And there were canals and lakes even in the hood so it was a good excuse as to why I was driving through there when they saw the fishing gear. Also a lot of cops are manly men conservative types who like shit like fishing and hunting so they'll just like you rather than search you if they see fishing shit.

Last edited:
I think it all depends on the situation...for example, if you look too affluent in a poor/lower-working class neighborhood, that could draw unwanted attention to you as well. In some of these neighborhoods in the northeast USA, if you're in there and you're white they will assume (correctly in most cases lol) that you're there to buy drugs

I bought dope on the street in Paterson NJ once, in broad daylight and in full view of the police. I was walking casually down the street with some drug dealer and as we were walking a squad car pulled up alongside us at a slow crawl, briefly turned on the siren before continuing on. Almost crapped my pants but the dude I was walking with just didn't acknowledge the cop whatsoever so I tried to play it cool lol. Really strange environment in some of the places in NJ and PA

Put Jesus fish and Christian bumper stickers on your car. Put thin blue line flags on your car.

If you're in the south or rural areas put Trump stickers on your car. The cops will not pull you over for fishing or searching.
Hah. I was thinking the same way when I made my wife put her complimentary plastic "State U. Alumni" frame around the license plate when we bought a new (used) car together. We picked a clean, bland Japanese subcompact identical to thousands of other commuter-mobiles, partially for the economy but also for the anonymity.

The alumni frame basically proclaims to the world that you're a hopeless square, so I understood why she was embarrassed, but that was the whole point!

And even more than that, I thought it would imply that the driver was likely middle- to upper-middle-class (holding a 4-yr. degree from a selective university) and also likely grew up in this state (which is full of transplants). In other words: trying to wrap our illegality in the cloak of privilege, to hide it from the categorizing eyes of LEO.

We also put on the bumper-sticker of an AM radio station that isn't filled with right-wing talk shows but is definitely programmed to the tastes of conventional, older listeners.

She had another one on her previous car, a dented and cracked 20-y.o. beater with 200k miles on it, the kind of car that screams "Ask me for consent to search!" We spent a couple of years in it, parked for hours within every "high drug-traffic area" of the city, without ever getting pulled. So it kind of became a good-luck talisman.

Sadly this is true. More and more cops have openly admitted that they profiled black people and pulled them over for no other reason than they were black. Cops have been reported for remarks they have made before their body cams were turned off saying to their partner that they wouldn't have even pulled a car over if the driver had been white.

And although I wish they wouldn't resist when involved in a traffic stop I can certainly understand WHY they do.
Ugh I know, that shit makes me really fucking sad. I really hate racism.