View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-ho-met vs 4-ho-mipt vs 4-ho-dipt vs 4-aco-dipt which is best for sex

itsbooming

Greenlighter
If you could only do one. Which is best for sex. Intimacy, primal and erection function wise?

4-aco-dipt is known for enhancing orgasm and and for being a very tactile drug

I would go for 4-HO-MET, it's a fairly easy-going chemical compared to the others, and probably the most recreational of the bunch. My second choice would be 4-HO-MiPT, which I could see offering a more profound intimate experience.

4-HO-MET and 4-HO-MiPT are incredible and beautiful psychedelics and generally I would support those picks... but I really doubt the sexual intentions were taken into account very well., Indeed 4-AcO-DiPT (aces) is reported to potentially be pretty tactile / sexy / erotic, and generally some of the 4-AcO tryptamines can be 'energetic' in a certain way, which can manifest as sexual feelings or a body high but apparently also effects like leg shakes or tremors if you are less lucky.
4-HO-MiPT just feels a bit too alien, weird and trippy for focusing on sex if you ask me.
4-HO-DiPT could be sorta okay but is rather mellow and easy, while 4-AcO-MiPT at not too high a dose can also have multiple purposes and be successful.
Sex on 4-HO-MET is probably amazing, don't get me wrong... but make sure you know and trust your partner deeply since it is rather immersive - I just don't think it is ideal for that activity, however superb the drug is.

I'd go with metocin or miprocin. Iprocin/iprocetyl gives me horrible gas. I did have sex on it once, & the gassiness definitely detracted from the sexyfungoodtimes.

Well being that I haven't tried any 4-sub-dipt compounds, between Metocin and Miprocin Metocin wins hands down. Miprocin makes my mind.run a mile a minute and is a tad bit too stimulating to concentrate on the pleasures of sex. What's better than either is a combo of Metocin and Moxy, it's my go-to combo for kinky bedroom adventures with the GF ;)

I'll second the moxy metocin combo above, however 4-x-met doesn't seem very tactile to me. If only one of those to choose, I'd go with 4-ho-mipt but only because I've only alergy tested 4-aco-dipt.

If you could be having sex before a reasonably medium//high dose of 4-ho-dipt, kicks in.
Holy fuck that would be ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.