Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

4-HO-DiPT - First Time - Meh

Kul69

Bluelighter
This trip took place in a studio apartment that had been sitting around empty for the past 6 months. It was pretty bare bones. 15mg of 4-HO-DiPT was parachutted on an empty stomach about 5 minutes after waking up. My girlfriend was with me and ingested the same amount in the same way.

We sat around for awhile listening to music. We had brought a boom box with us. I felt it within about 15 minutes after taking it. I can't explain why I knew it was coming on but something was happening. My girlfriend said she couldn't feel anything.

She wanted to go take a shower so I joined her and my movements began to feel strange. I felt more tension in my movements than normal is how I would explain it. I was standing behind her in the shower and she was washing her hair and I remember the sound of the water hitting her head sounded like laser beams. It was definatly altered in some way. She continued to say she felt normal.

By the end of the shower I was starting to feel like a robot. My movements consisted of 100 frames of movement rather than a single fluid motion. Also, my jaw was clenching very much at this point and I remembered something about tryptamines causing this.

We were both starving hungry at this point and hadn't eaten any dinner the previous night. I started rummaging through the cabinets looking for something to cook and my girlfriend went and layed down in bed. She was finally starting to get the jaw clenching and strange motion stuff.

I was feeling VERY strange at this point. My movements and to some extent my vision was in stop frame motion. My hands began to shake very badly. My jaw was clenched extremely hard. I started to think at this point that I had made a big mistake in taking this. I'd heard of the intense body load but this was rediculous. At the very least I wish I'd eaten in the past 12 hours.

I found some Mac N' Cheese to try to cook. My hands were shaking so badly at this point I was worried I would just end up throwing the noodles everywhere when I opened the box or spiling boiling water on myself. Strangly enough, my girlfriend said she was having a great time other than being so hungry.

By the time I started cooking it had been roughly an hour since we ingested the 4-HO. I was worried that this was going to get more intense and I would just end up having a heart attack. The body load was starting to worry me a lot and I knew I wouldn't be taking this drug again. I didn't say much to my girlfriend though because she was having a great time and I didn't want her to worry about me. So, I just focused on making food. I continued to feel the terrible body load and jaw clenching the whole time I cooked.

Then I finally finished making food and sat down to eat. It was digusting to eat but we both knew we had to. Anyway, I basically stuffed the stuff in my mouth until it was all gone and then layed down on the bed. As soon as I layed down and didn't move I began to feel very good. We had some of the icicle cristmas lights strung across the room and they were slightly waving back and forth. This was the only real visual I had the whole experience other than the stop frame motion stuff and color enhancement.

I layed in bed with her for awhile then we decided to go up on the roof. It was a beautiful day out and we sat up on the roof of the apartment complex in those pool longe chairs.

Someone let go of a baloon right next to the building and we sat it rise up past us about 10 feet away. We sat there and watched the baloon drift up and up into the sky. We watched a pessenger jet fly over us and birds started swooping over us. It was interesting to just stare at the sky for so long, not sure if I've ever looked up for an entire hour. I felt incredibly euphoric and was just loving everything that was happening.

We went back down to the room and layed in bed again. I started to have a more mentally psychadelic experience than I had been. Me and my girlfriend just layed together talking for a long time and I felt incredibly connected to her, my emotions were very hightened.

The come down was sudden and smooth although I wouldn't say I was really back to normal for a few hours later.

I don't think I'll ever try 4-HO-DiPT again, the body load was simply too obviously WRONG for me. I really wanted to try 22mg or so of this but I don't know if I could handle coming up on it. I will say that after the first hour or so the body load went away a lot and was somewhat plesent but for that first hour I didn't feel right at all, not worth it to me.

I had one experience with iprocin at 16mg...intense body load and lots of anxiety. Another time at 26mg, I had a +4. Iprocin is very finicky. I have found it best above 25mg.

The key phrase with this one seems to be “unpredictable.” Some people consistently get positive experiences, some consistently get negative experiences, but most just get unpredictable effects. Some even get variable effects in terms of intensity with 15 or 20 mg. doing nothing one day and being completely overwhelming the next. Strange as it may sound this one appears capable of producing immensely positive, immensely difficult, or immensely underwhelming experiences… sometimes all within the same individual. The beautiful experiences some have reported with this compound sure sound amazing though.

It would be very interesting if an X factor could be nailed down that accounts for this variability.

I B

illuminati boy said:
The key phrase with this one seems to be “unpredictable.” Some people consistently get positive experiences, some consistently get negative experiences, but most just get unpredictable effects. Some even get variable effects in terms of intensity with 15 or 20 mg. doing nothing one day and being completely overwhelming the next. Strange as it may sound this one appears capable of producing immensely positive, immensely difficult, or immensely underwhelming experiences… sometimes all within the same individual. The beautiful experiences some have reported with this compound sure sound amazing though.

It would be very interesting if an X factor could be nailed down that accounts for this variability.

I B

Is this the same illuminati boy from hipforums??? lol I know it's you

I B
Well, I suppose I'm now firmly in this camp. My experiences with this material have been all over the place. Despite enjoying it every time, it's this inconsistency that has led me to having used it so few times over the years.