• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

4-fluorophenibut

plumbus-nine

Bluelighter
thumb.php
Anything known about receptor affinities or effects? Same like phenibut in stronger, more gabapentinoerg (a2d blockade which I somehow believe to be insignificant for most of us not suffering from epilepsy but rather experiencing the effects on that transferase enzyme and GLT-1 glutamate transporter antagonism), or something new? Even between gabapentin & pregabalin seem more differencies to exist than just potency but they must be subtle. Only know pregabalin, the single fastest and strongest tolerance inducing agent I ever tried.

I would guess somewhere between phenibut and baclofen. (phenibut has no para substitution, baclofen has a para chloro which is electronegative and way bigger than fluoro).

Recently, Izo posted a very good dissertation on the nspd journal article thread about synthesis of GABA B agonists, this compound was synthesized and characterized by the author. That should give you binding affinity.

I have extensive experience with phenibut and a bit with fluorophenibut. f-phenibut is substantially more potent, it kicks in faster, lasts much shorter, and is more intoxicating, but less good of a drug IMO. It's not too much like phenibut, it's closer to a cross between baclofen and GHB, that is, less euphoric than GHB and less wonky, too. Heavier on the GABA-B side of things.

ok just tested the waters with this compound. 100mg, now a bit more. 100mg did almost next to nothing. lets see. seems to be f-phenibut what i got as it doesnt dissolve as fast as normal pb but taste is almost the same. can anybody verify the fact with the taste?

ok seems to be f-pb. effects are stronger and so better than pb which i always found too weak. kinda like gabapentin, gots no use for it.

any ideos of dosing? Have experience with benzo or preg but never above max single/daily dose

Baclofen certainly produces toxic symptoms if one ventures above the prescribed dose. A friend asked me about the stuff and I noted that lacking any proper studies, starting low and going slow was the only rational way to proceed. I'm not sure if the makers really went any further than looking for the next, cheapest, legal analogue. That approach has seen some really bad outcomes. Diphenidine was supposed to be a prototype but was marketed and someone decided methoxyphenidine was the next, cheapest legal analogue and for reasons that are not entirely clear, it proved to be toxic - quite a few fatalities.

What was a double-blow was the fact that isophenidine was far better, far safer and actually cheaper... but the makers of methoxyphenidine had already purchased 250l of piperidine and did not want it wasted. So for the sake of economy, people died.

any ideos of dosing? Have experience with benzo or preg but never above max single/daily dose

start wirth like 100-150mg, its enough for the beginning. but dont expect too much, not much better than plain phenibut.