View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-aco-dmt on the tail end of a SMALL dose of vyvanse

curiosity

Bluelighter
Alright so I was really hoping to get a trip I'm before my rush at work but simply didn't have the time or the right circumstances and then when I was planning on doing it my boss told me I had to work the following day, normally with psychs i like to wait for the perfect time but I feel like I really need this right now for the sort of reset and perspective change aswell as just overall reflection , but as I said I'm in a really busy period at work so I've been taking 15-30mg of vyvanse to make up for lack of time to sleep and the crazy hours but tomorrow I may have a shorter day(will still be sleep deprived though) and therefore may only take 7-15mg vyvanse I'm the morning around 6:30-8 and for the 4-aco-dmt the idea was to wait until everyone was asleep then dose and make it an over night thing maybe starting around 7-8, I've heard plenty of horror stories mixing the 2 but they were also at higher doses 40-60mg so I was wondering if it would effect the trip even though I'll be taking them 10-12 hours apart(given nothing changes and I still have a short day Saturday) i'd also like to note that I've still been getting some sleep, but it's been 3-6 hours a night which I know for some isn't a big deal but I'm really used to my 7-8 hours

Alright so I was really hoping to get a trip I'm before my rush at work but simply didn't have the time or the right circumstances and then when I was planning on doing it my boss told me I had to work the following day, normally with psychs i like to wait for the perfect time but I feel like I really need this right now for the sort of reset and perspective change aswell as just overall reflection , but as I said I'm in a really busy period at work so I've been taking 15-30mg of vyvanse to make up for lack of time to sleep and the crazy hours but tomorrow I may have a shorter day(will still be sleep deprived though) and therefore may only take 7-15mg vyvanse I'm the morning around 6:30-8 and for the 4-aco-dmt the idea was to wait until everyone was asleep then dose and make it an over night thing maybe starting around 7-8, I've heard plenty of horror stories mixing the 2 but they were also at higher doses 40-60mg so I was wondering if it would effect the trip even though I'll be taking them 10-12 hours apart(given nothing changes and I still have a short day Saturday) i'd also like to note that I've still been getting some sleep, but it's been 3-6 hours a night which I know for some isn't a big deal but I'm really used to my 7-8 hours
^^^
Tripping when on a busy schedule may backfire and that happened to me many times on various psychs. I always think you have to clear up your head of being busy first. You can still have a good trip but keep in mind that your dopamine and adrenaline are disregulated due to amphetamine administartion as well.

If you have taken 4-Aco-DMT before and found yourself comfortable with it, Id recommend to "catch" a wave of feeling nice of Vyvanse, but not feeling too stimulated and not too down, and take about 25mg of 4-Aco-DMT dissolved in lemonade/citric juice (for quicker effect) and perhaps have a 5mg booster if things will go smooth.

Also, meditate after 4-Aco-DMT ingestion - it's a very introspective substance and meditation helps ensure good trip entrance IMO.

Be safe! ;)