PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-AcO-DMT on blotter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverRat

Bluelighter
So I purchased a sheet of blotter, and the person told me 4-AcO-DMT was the chemical on the paper. I've only ever done LSD before, and I know you cant really compare two things like this together, but how is it in terms of visuals or intensity compared to LSD. Is it all similar to smoked DMT or what? This would be my first time trying a research chemical and I'm just curious as to what to expect, even though I'm sure its really nothing you can prepare for, just a heads up would be nice, Thanks.

You should prepare to eat a lot of paper...

The guy I got them from said 3 hits would be too much, I dont know if that would actually be enough to get some some wild visuals or even have a good trip, any suggestions?

Almost impossible, the lowest I can see someone starting with is 10mg.

I was with someone last night that took 2 of them, and they were trippin out from what it looked like.

So how does that tell you in any way that it is 4-aco-dmt on them??? It could be a lot of different chemicals. I was able to make 2C-P blotters at 8mg/blotter but they are huge blotters. It is very difficult to get an active dose of 4-aco-dmt into a standard blotter square.
It is likely an NBOMe or a DOX chemical or possibly even acid though that is also doubtful since the dealer claimed it is an RC.
There is no way for anyone to tell you what drug you actually bought, you'll have to buy a test kit and test those blotters yourself.

If you could fit 4aco on blotter how much mg do you think would usually fit on one, assuming that it is, even though you raised a really good point, and now I have my doubts about it.

So I purchased a sheet of blotter, and the person told me 4-AcO-DMT was the chemical on the paper. I've only ever done LSD before, and I know you cant really compare two things like this together, but how is it in terms of visuals or intensity compared to LSD. Is it all similar to smoked DMT or what?

I would not trust this person. You can't fit an active dose of 4-AcO-DMT on a single standard size blotter (if you did they would be GIGANTIC). Maybe 1-2mg at the most, which is under the threshold; if 2 tabs actually caused someone to trip that means it's not 4-AcO-DMT. Also, he didn't give you the dosage, which is another red flag. It's probably a much more sketchy research chemical that DOES actually fit on a blotter, like 5-MeO-aMT or 25i-NBOMe. He probably either: A - doesn't know what he's doing, or B - is trying to decieve you. If I were you, I would stay far away from those tabs and get them tested ASAP. Then you could see if it's a chemical actually worth taking (if there's any at all).

As for 4-AcO-DMT itself, I've never tried it, but I've heard it's similar to mushrooms. 4-AcO-DMT is closely related to 4-HO-DMT, or psilocin, which is one of the active drugs in psychedelic shrooms. Some even describe 4-AcO-DMT as "synthetic shrooms". However, as I said, it's highly unlikely that it is actually 4-AcO-DMT, so tread carefully.

Last edited:
If you could fit 4aco on blotter how much mg do you think would usually fit on one, assuming that it is, even though you raised a really good point, and now I have my doubts about it.

If it's a standard size blotter, my estimation is that the maximum you could fit onto it would 2mg and that's a stretch I think.
Personally my usual 4-aco-dmt dose is 60mg and most people I know like 15mg-30mg. That would be a hell of a lot of blotters if it were in fact 4-aco-dmt.

I would not trust this person. You can't fit an active dose of 4-AcO-DMT on a single standard size blotter (if you did they would be GIGANTIC). Maybe 1-2mg at the most, which is under the threshold; if 2 tabs actually caused someone to trip that means it's not 4-AcO-DMT. Also, he didn't give you the dosage, which is another red flag. It's probably a much more sketchy research chemical that DOES actually fit on a blotter, like 5-MeO-aMT or 25i-NBOMe. He probably either: A - doesn't know what he's doing, or B - is trying to decieve you. If I were you, I would stay far away from those tabs and get them tested ASAP. Then you could see if it's a chemical actually worth taking (if there's any at all).

As for 4-AcO-DMT itself, I've never tried it, but I've heard it's similar to mushrooms. 4-AcO-DMT is closely related to 4-HO-DMT, or psilocin, which is one of the active drugs in psychedelic shrooms. Some even describe 4-AcO-DMT as "synthetic shrooms". However, as I said, it's highly unlikely that it is actually 4-AcO-DMT, so tread carefully.

thanks man, this helps alot. also i had a friend tell me that if it glows slightly under a black light it can be legitimate, but then again that doesn't sound too accurate.

If it glows under a black light, then it's indicative that it's LSD which does glow under a black light. The problem with that test however, is that white blotter paper also glows under a black light (as does any white paper). I don't think it would tell you if it's a tryptamine like 4-aco-dmt.
The guy that sold you that stuff as 4-aco-dmt should be told that there's this new thing called the internet that allows people to check unusual claims like 4-aco-dmt blotters.
You did the smart thing and double checked at bluelight. I honestly hope I was of some help. Good luck man!

Some of the 5-meo trypts might be potent enough to put on a blotter as would some 2c-s, dox...

Only sure way to find out what's on it is a lab test.

It is highly unlikely, as others above stated, that what you had was 4-aco-dmt. Active doses are simply too large to fit onto blotters conveniently. If you'd really like to find out what you have, there are reagent tests available, such as the Marquis Test, to help identify your chemical in question.

isn't the dose for 4-AcO-DMT in the 20-30mg range? a blotter, at least of the correct size, would only hold about 1mg tbh. If you get a big ass blotter I'm sure it can be done, but what you got was not that. Odd that he claimed it was 4-AcO and not something a little more enticing like needlepoint acid or "magic" (a drug I keep hearing about which I assume is a 2C/25 series phen).

Brilliant dude right here

thanks man, this helps alot. also i had a friend tell me that if it glows slightly under a black light it can be legitimate, but then again that doesn't sound too accurate.
Spot on brother spot on --- it's like asking somebody what candy taste like but they've never tried it before.

True dat

pointlessly I might add: DMT and related tryptamines do fluoresce so apart from the 'paper can glow itself too' thing that does sound accurate after all.
It is the fact that not that much fits on blotter paper that makes this iffy. You could theoretically encounter a hit of blotter with a few mg of a tryptamine on it, even 4-AcO-DMT, but for that particular drug it is not a properly active dose really, so practically this is quite unlikely to happen.

It's useless to continue discussing it beyond this point. The nail has been hit on the head years ago and hammered to it's maker since then and rusted into a redbrown turd before we came along to lick it.

Status
Not open for further replies.