View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-aco-DMT and AL-LAD synergy

sin_is_synthetic

Bluelighter
A lot of complaints I read about AL-LAD are that it is beautiful and happy but not much going on in the spiritual,transcendental side of things (although Ive read reports that suggest otherwise at higher dosages). How would 10-15 mg of 4-aco-dmt flavor an Aladdin experience (150-300 ug)? Would there be a clash? So far Ive found one trip report of this combination which sounded promising..

I found 25mg with 150 Mcg to be sublime for a 6 hour hike. I always found al-lad to be more spiritual than the others though.

Alladin at 300eq was too much but was under depakote at the time. On occassion it was beautiful, saw rennaisance buildings, heard music from heaven. Next time with a straight head and 150uq to start, maybe with 5 or 6apb.

AL-LAD is light hearted fun but can be spiritual. I wouldn't mix 4Aco-DMT with anything personally; have taken the very similar psilocin with LSD; the LSD way over powered it whilst the psilocin just added it's dark messiness; trip was pretty nihilistic. Not a fan of 4ho/4aco-dmt though so might work- these things are a bit personal; AL-LAD mixes good with super deep LSD to good effect I hear though

2ci and 4aco dmt was way better than the sum of its parts. go for it i say

Finally did this and I have to say it was worthwhile.
Parameters were changed:
AL-LAD 225 ug
4 aco DMT 18 mg

630 am:
4 aco taken.

6:45 am
ALL-AD taken

7:15:
First signs of nausea and waves of odd energy. have to lie down. vision has a film around it. I stop and get introspective thinking about all the steps in the day to lead me to this point. A slight guilt being home from work but I suspect that will pass as there is nothing crucial today. I leave the ambient station on spotify on because it feels like too much work to decide of something specific .

7:20:
Those electric shivers are familiar..Hard to walk,feel that typical heaviness,

750:
Definitely “there”. Wavy,ethereal, and surrounded by that psilocin presence.

8:50

Still hard to type but honestly can say 4 ACO lends a grounding feeling of a “spirit” or “heart” to the experience. Though both are synthetic, the tapestries of rich organic fullness being presented are mind blowing. Who could want more? Is a question that keeps coming to me. The intense buzzing I get in the third eye region. What is that? Of course there are explanations in ancient Indian beliefs. It also brings to mind Alex Grey and The Spirit Molecule. Still hard to type its like the cursor is dancing on the screen and now and then I see the keys of the keyboard on the monitor.

9:00 A lot of energy begins coursing through me. I do yoga stretches, push ups, and rock and rolls.

9:30
In a philosophical wonderland. A fondness for taking a step back and understanding human interaction. Life is a series of connections. Some of those connections dont work but lead us to the ones that do. I see all of interactions with people as a truly interconnected social network. A grid of arrangements.

9:45-10:45
In this span I decided to hit some cannabis and it sent me too far out. It felt like being on a nice ocean and then a storm knocking me off track. I was relieved once the cannabis vibrations lessened their hold and I returned “to the shore”. A similar thing happened with ALD-52 not too long ago but the difference is that ALD-52 was more forgiving,these two did not want to share the stage with the smoke.
Made a vow to myself to leave cannabis alone when peaking on lysergic.

10:55
The electric energy sparks up again. Macrophotography is amazing. Took out my lens and playing with the depth of field.

11:30
Probably the most creative I have ever been on a trip.Losing myself in every minute detail in design world.

12:45
Very hungry and ready to eat. Feel ready for the exploratory phase of the trip for me-the afterglow,
My general opinion at this point is that this is truly a great combination- you get a lot of soul,introspection and emotion combined with the AL-LAD morphing and richness of colors.
What makes thie combination even more winning is the duration.

2-5
Ended the trip on a nice long hike around the lake. Colors were still beautifully saturated, senses heightened.

Summary:
This combination has the great benefit of being both visually spectacular and emotionally cleansing. In no way did I feel these two substances fight each other, but merely merge to create their own experience. The plus of it being a shorter duration means I can see this being good where time is a factor.
For me, anyway it is best to not smoke cannabis until the tail end.

Thank you for these findings, sin_is_synthetic! ;)

Personally, I like mixing AL-LAD with ETH-LAD for spiritual enhancement and with mescaline or it's analogs for more colors, euphoria and length. Ultimately, I think 1 hit of AL-LAD + 1/2 hit of ETH-LAD and 35mg Methallylescaline or 200mg Mescaline is one of my favorite combos of all time, better than candy flip IMO 8)

Thank you for these findings, sin_is_synthetic! ;)

Personally, I like mixing AL-LAD with ETH-LAD for spiritual enhancement and with mescaline or it's analogs for more colors, euphoria and length. Ultimately, I think 1 hit of AL-LAD + 1/2 hit of ETH-LAD and 35mg Methallylescaline or 200mg Mescaline is one of my favorite combos of all time, better than candy flip IMO 8)

Wow-I havent even considered that combination but it sounds pretty nice. I havent dug into the mesc analogues yet I plan on it.