Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

4-ac-dmt @75mg+3g rue,33mg+3g rue,40mg+3g rue+1g mimosa

Yidam

Greenlighter
I made this post a while ago http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/717713-4-aco-dmt-53mg-dissatisfaction and described how dissatisfied I was with the experience, after that I used it 4 more times, twice@33mg+3g rue, once @40mg+3g rue+1g mimosa and once at 75mg+3g rue the experiences veried greatly

The first experience with 33mg+3g was very enjoyable, it was almost like being in too much ecstasy for too long, I felt self-love and incredible happiness during it, along with incredible visuals I got from watching what I was watching at the time (not psychdelic visuals, just all the colors were intensified and beautiful)

The second experience with the same combination was a nightmare because I was already feeling down at the time and it was quite possibly the worst I had ever been in my life. I felt intense emotions of sadness and anger because of events that happened while i was tripping that made everything worse, and the content of the material I was watching also added to the extremely unstable state of rage and sadness that I was thrown in. It was incredibly dark.

The third time with the same combination I might have added a bit more but I cannot remember, could have been 45mg and added mimosa hostilis powder (parachuted the stuff). I went there asking for insanity because of the last experience I just wanted to see how far out my mental state would go so I started listening to tracks that were rather unstable and dark (example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P7fBUDkb90&feature=kp ) and I got just what I asked for, except I got visuals that were very DMT like in their nature (assuming enter the void's depiction is accurate) I was surrounded by immense swirling gaping surrounding darkness (is that the void?) and I was in a half-insane state most of the time (even visuals of half jawed peo-ple started jumping out). I had decided to not be scared of whatever mental effects the drug puts on me, but instead embrace the insanity as it cannot harm me ( resisted in my very first experience and got very scared instead). The trip calmed down and my mental state returned to baseline after a couple of hours.

The fourth and the most recent time I went all out, I used 75-80 mg and 3g of rue, I almost added anther gram of mimosa like I did the first time but I was too worried it would be too overwhelming, and I was right. Every Time I had taken rue with 4-aco I waited about 30m before ingesting 4-aco-dmt. The same happened here, but the effects took a little longer for some reason to appear. I cannot put a time frame on this experience because the very concept of time was completley lost to me at one point.

I went to the bed and sat crosslegged instead of lying down and started listening to some isochronic tones (which actually stimulate the visual cortex of the brain) but after about 10m I had a hard time staying that way, so I had to lay down on my bed. I started listening to music then I watch something funny on my phone and I laughed on a certain joke too much, I discovered 4-aco-dmt makes you empathise with whatever character you're observing at the time to an incredible degree. I lost my concentration however and I couldn't concentrate on any one thought, I couldn't followup with what was going on with the show and then a bit later my phone died because it was out of charge.

It is here where this experience became so much different from all the other experiences. The concept of space and time started becoming very warped. I first felt perfect the way I am, this incredible feeling of self-love and could understand how some fat or ugly or whatever people have this incredible sense of self-love and pride to themselves, this was he empathy I was talking about earlier but to a much much larger degree. After that I had other thoughts that I kept pondering on for I don't know ow long, but I do remember constantly banging my hand against the wall of my bed back and forth as I was lying down while thinking about something related to my family, I was aware of how strange what I was doing was but I couldn't stop myself from doing it. The experience reached a whole new level next, again I am not sure how long I remained in this state because my concept of time was shot.

Now the experience has reached its peak, I don't know how long was that from when I had first taken the drug or how long it lasted but it was very dream like in its nature. My mind suddenly became so clear, so focused, so sharp to a way I have never felt before. Simply put, I felt absolute, total and utter clarity. When I felt I needed to go to the bathroom I remember going there and everything around me was vibrating, shaking violently. My eyes were as open as they could ever get and the way I see my reflection changed (which is normal every time I take the substance). Then I got back on the bed (or maybe I went to the bathroom after what the following happened). My thoughts suddenly started rushing through my head with incredible speed, a rush of thought I had never felt before anything like, a thousand thoughts rushing into my brain at the same time I don't know how to put it other than I felt the consciousness of the entire human existence go through me (is this ego death?) I cannot remember knowing who I was at that time because I was so consumed with the world, It had a very religious feel to it. I have heard that psychedelics take away your perspective, which is what happened with all my other experiences, but this time not only the perspective was taken away, but the entire context was pulled as if it was a rug from under my feet and I fell into nothingness because as I was trying to figure out what was going on, religions, death, love, how people hate each other, racism, wars, and most of all life after death and what is this life all about I was left with complete and utter confusion rather than being given the answers to life. I was so very confused to the lack of any answers that I wondered if taking my own life was the only way to ascertain what is going on in this crazy world. I don't know if there is a higher level of psychedelic experience than this but this verse "A rare and precious transcendental state, which has been called a 'peak experience', a 'religious experience,' 'divine transformation,' a 'state ofSamādhi' and many other names in other cultures. It is not connected to the +1, +2, and +3 of the measuring of a drug's intensity. It is a state of bliss, a participation mystique, a connectedness with both the interior and exterior universes, which has come about after the ingestion of a psychedelic drug, but which is not necessarily repeatable with a subsequent ingestion of that same drug"
which I believe describes what had happened to me on this chemical.

after going out of that state, my mental state returned to baseline and what had just happened was like a dream. The clarity and the sharpness persisted however until the next day when I wokeup with an extremely bad headache that lasted most of the day. It should be noted that all these drug experiences lasted +8h cause of rue. Next thing on my bucket list is to try a 100mg and see what more could possibly happen.