• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

4-[2-(diphenylmethoxy)ethyl]-1-benzylpiperidine

?

Vanoxerine is a DRI about 500 times stonger than cocaine(right out of WIKIPEDIA) ;) It says it also inhibits dopamine release, which accounts for only a MILD stimulating affects,thus,producing only a slight elevation of dopamine.

O.K. , so with this information, what's the difference(affect wise) betwen a DRI(like MDPV) and a DRI which also releases fair amounts of dopamine(like Vanoxerine)8( .

In "Effects of amphetamine isomers, methylphenidate and atomoxetine on
synaptosomal and synaptic vesicle accumulation and release of
dopamine and noradrenaline in vitro in the rat brain", which i just happened to have read tonight they used it to compare dopamine reuptake inhibitors, they called it GBR-12909.

jah said:
Vanoxerine is a DRI about 500 times stonger than cocaine(right out of WIKIPEDIA) ;) It says it also inhibits dopamine release, which accounts for only a MILD stimulating affects,thus,producing only a slight elevation of dopamine.

O.K. , so with this information, what's the difference(affect wise) betwen a DRI(like MDPV) and a DRI which also releases fair amounts of dopamine(like Vanoxerine)8( .

vanoxerine like the GBR series does not release dopamine and inhibits the release mechanism, hence the low abuse potential, MDPV from memory is primarily a DAT inhibitor, with low activity at NE and Serotonin.

dri (DAT inhibitor) without release inhibition are much more euphoric than those such as the GBR series of piperazines which are also release inhibitors. I suppose the peak dopamine levels are higher with plain DAT inhibition, higher still with those DAT inhibitors that cause reverse transport or interact with the storage systems as well.
GBR series is not much fun at all from what I have read, whereas some of the WIN tropane series are, if ther is one thing to remember a potent DAT inibitor is not neccesssarily a valuable stimulant or euphorigen,

to the OP it appears that the compound is a piperidine version of the GBR series and very unlikely to be of any interest at all

Thanks. vecktor;)

I just don't know why the DAT/DRI(amfonelic acid )had such EXCELLENT effects,on the few people, that had tried it8)

Still tring to convince myself, to try AMFONELIC ACID ,=D but their's to much (hazardous) negitive feedback with this one:(

jah said:
Thanks. vecktor;)

I just don't know why the DAT/DRI(amfonelic acid )had such EXCELLENT effects,on the few people, that had tried it8)

Still tring to convince myself, to try AMFONELIC ACID ,=D but their's to much (hazardous) negitive feedback with this one:(

People have actually tried amfonelic acid?

EDIT: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=253924&highlight=amfonelic

I had read that thread but somehow the information didn't sink in, interesting.

Last edited:
Reminisant B said:
People have actually tried amfonelic acid?

Yes,
There's a thread on it, in this forum. If i'm not mistaken, someone said it came on very smooth and fast, with not much bodyload, very euphoric. EXCELLENT!, he said=D

On an article i read, one guy said, the first time he tried Amfonelic acid(AFA), "it felt like the possibilities were limitless,and that nothing couldn't be done, right now!!!8o " He also said that AFA made methamphetamine look like caffeine.8(

Later.

He also said that AFA made methamphetamine look like caffeine

That's what people do though when they're the first ones to try it - they get carried away. I was aware of that, but still did it to some degree with the desoxypipradrol trip report. Generally when reading such things, assume that they're still hyper with the drug. From talking to friends who have tried amfonelic acid, it's got euphoric qualities, little body load and seems a nice stimulant. The bit about making meth seem like caffiene is just typical drug hyperbole though

fastandbulbous said:
That's what people do though when they're the first ones to try it - they get carried away. I was aware of that, but still did it to some degree with the desoxypipradrol trip report. Generally when reading such things, assume that they're still hyper with the drug. From talking to friends who have tried amfonelic acid, it's got euphoric qualities, little body load and seems a nice stimulant. The bit about making meth seem like caffiene is just typical drug hyperbole though

Right on, Fast!

The guy that said it made meth, look like caffeine, went on a 10 day binge ,and turned totally psycotic, from it 8o
He also said he found it to be better than nomifensine.;) Obviousely, if DRI's/DAT are abused, there will consequenses8o

This one (amfonelic acid) might have a very dark side to it as it's derived from an antibiotic and it's possible that long term use could result in natural body flora (which includes opportune pathogens like Staphylococcus aureus) with resistance to that particular group of antibiotics. Just as drugs with a beta lactam ring can result in penicillin resistant bacteria (that's the structure at the heart of the penicillins & cephalosporins)

Not a good thing by any stretch of the imagination

Yea, with all the negative info. on AFA, I won't be trying it, anytime soon;)
Thanks again, Fast:)