• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(3C-P / 40mg) - First Time - Smooth, fun, and very therapeutic. A nice surprise.

Great report, I have just made an order last night, wanted something to enjoy the coming warm season, you know dose early in the morning, stay out in the sun all day and then still have enough energy to go out at night if need be.
From my experience with the compound the way you want to use it should be a perfect fit for 3C-P.
In the B&D topic on 3C-P I just asked if someone can compare this compound with any of the TMA's, since I thought it sounded similar to a 30 mg dose of TMA-2 and here is it also compared to TMA-6. Obviously, as mentioned, it 'should' be the most similar to TMA itself (of all the other TMA's).
Do you think one of your friends, how has experience with all the TMA's can elaborate on this?
[I know this is an old question, but] I've used TMA-6, and yes, 3C-P shares a lot of qualitative overlap with it. It has a similar lightly sweet aspect to its body high, sort of a psychedelic analogue to the flavor of bubble gum. Likewise it's easygoing at common doses, relaxing and fun, while at the same time being stimulating. That may seem contradictory, but when I say "stimulating" I mean it in a sense that isn't super engaging -- it never really had me pacing around or bouncing my legs wear I sat. Like JesusGreen said about the visuals, it was more in the background and something that could be shifted in and out of. In addition to its similarities with TMA-6, I also discerned overlap with the plush interoceptive textures of 2C-B and the amphetamine-like mental focus of a DOx compound. I've said it before: it's day at the beach material.

Its biggest drawback for me was the vasoconstriction. The first time I used it I didn't notice much (not as much as with a DOx, for instance), but then I used it a week later and encountered significant muscle tension and aches. The next day I felt like an old man and seemed extra-sensitive to pain. I think maybe it has some long lasting vasoconstrictive effects that compound during near term use, so if you're prone to these with psychedelics I'd avoid taking it too soon after anything else.

I've found L-arginine/L-citrulline helpful in combating muscle tension with psychedelics. I know from its effects on muscle "pump" post workout that it seems to really kick in after a few days of even just 750/250mg per day dosing more than if it's only taken concomitantly with vasoconstricting drugs.

Last edited: