Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

3-meo-PCP, 10mg up to 14+24mg - First Time "Free & Easy"

diche

Bluelighter
So, exams are finished and I can finally relax. I begin to dip into my 3-meo-pcp. The great thing about the whole experience was how I was ready for the craziest effects due to my prevous experience with many 2c-x, LSD, and many substituted tryptamines, MXE, and ketamine.

I received 250mg of the substance and dissolved it in a few drops of water, in a small glass vessel; the volume was then brought up to 8.5mL. By using a 1mL syringe liquid doses can be drawn up (measured in mL), multiplied by 30 to gives dose values in mg. (rounded up to be safe)

I consumed several doses less than 0.3mL, working my way up over the past few days. Mostly I would play video games, go for walks, or just chill at home. Doses were mixed with a shot’s worth of fruit juice or soda and consumed orally. My final dose was of 0.80mL which was an intense ride, more on that later.

My initial trials seemed to be consistant with what I have read online. It definitely has a Ketamine like character, in that the build is accompanied by a hum in one’s head, slight numbing of the skin, trembling hands, increased heart rate, and somewhat scattered thoughts that would fluctuate wildly between emotions over the course of a days’ usage.

First encounter:
Before preparing the liquid, I inhaled, by accident, a small amount of powder that blew into the air, I had no bad reactions to it so after 3h I drew up 0.30ml * 30conc solution = ~10mg. This was a common starting dose from reading Erowid’s few reports on the substance. I Also consumed a marijuana flavoured candy to help ease the come up. The candies aren’t too potent themselves and didn’t affect the character of the 3-meo-pcp trips very much.

I settle myself and continue playing video games. It took a good hour for me to feel the full effects and felt the need to re-dose after 3h using 0.1mL more liquid each time, three more times over the day & night. I was very high in a very novel way. The experiences were very much like MXE in that they had a manic, in-my-head trippiness but with the physical sensations of ketamine, cold and shaky hands, numbing of my skin all over, sharpening effect of vision, and dry mouth. Besides these described sensations, my notebook reads, “To live a cyclic life is to die”. These are those kinds of trippy and vague realizations I like to dream up when really high on anything, really.
I had been up for about 19 hours and decided to call it quits because I haven’t reached the intensity that I desired, so I took some xanax and I slept like a baby.

Second encounter:
It’s a new day now and after exercising and eating well, I resume dosing with 0.47mL. I plop down in front of the TV and play more games; same as yesterday, definitely a novel trippy character to it, but not quite there. So 2.5h later I drew up 0.8mL and downed it with some juice, ate a weed candy and got on my bicycle. It is very late at night and the streets are vacant, just the way I like it. I go on exploring a part of town I had never been to before. The weather was perfect, not to hot or cold, not too windy, the music playing in my headphones and the excitement of feeling free now that the snow has melted had me so elated I must have had the biggest smile on my face for the entire 90mins I had been cycling. I have tried to bike on 110mg i.m. ketamine and could not balance, but with 3-meo-pcp, I experienced no such difficulties.
So now that I’m at home I come to realize just how screamingly high I am. My notebook shows only a few repeated statements such as, “Free & easy”, “Embrace Positivity”. I was definitely out of myself, but my previous preparations keep me in my control. The intensity rivaled that of 600mcg LSD, a dose I did once a while back and lost myself entirely in mania. This substance however let me stay in the drivers seat and I watched pinky and the brain cartoons. They were filled with so much non-sequitur I had trouble following. I was hallucinating for sure, of what I could quite tell what. Colours were more pronounced and everything flew in my face with a rush of thoughts. I must have spent 10 minutes just breathing slowly with my eyes closed just going with the flow and centering myself. I watched the newest episode of Cosmos and was very into it, the theme of going with what you know to be true even when it goes against authority made me think back on all the times I held back my true self in situations. How I could be free-er and more genuine... My mind continued to introspectively fly though inner-space for several hours. I was well aware of how manic my thought patterns were and I calmly handled myself until I could hear birds chirping; the sun was going to come up, I took more xanax and slept well.

This would be my new favourite drug of choice. The bit about losing myself while on LSD, that was a big deal to me because I lost all sense of agency and got into trouble with the law. 3-meo-pcp is a real winner in my eyes. It has a strong visually trippy character, very introspective, and gentle on the body (subjectively). Something about it, that draws me back. Not like any compound from the Pihkal or Tihkal, which tend to induce ‘scarier’ states of mind. It’s dissociative psychedelic: so alien, so new, so different, so intriguing...so irrelevant.
I'd like to go into further detail and I'm not a veteran Trip reporter, nor writer. So if you have any questions about this substance I'd be happy to elaborate. It took me several years to locate this compound, I'm happy I did!

Nice report! I've been looking forward to trying this one for a couple years now. I finally got my hands on some, now I just have to leave mxe alone long enough to get rid of my tolerance. Another poster said that insufflation seemed to be a poor ROA for this one. Would you agree?

the amount of material was so small I had to dilute and dose by volume, so I can't say, but given how long it takes to kick in sniffing would be better in that it would kick in quicker and require less material. Just like plugging