• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction 3-CEC, 3-MMC, ALFA-PIHP & 4F-Methylaminorex (4F-MAR)

The_Nihilist

Greenlighter
I stupidly, recklessly, compulsively binged on the above for 3 nights over the weekend. Which has had a disastrous, ruinous & debilitating affect on my mental health.

I can just about deal with that, however, I am struggling to cope with the damage it has inflicted on my mouth. My tongue feels like it has had several layers of skin stripped off it & under the tongue is all ulcerated and very painful. But nothing compares to the insides of my cheeks, which are in utter agony. There are lesions to each side and what can only be described as craters - deep nasty looking holes, all yellow and white - and even nastier looking lumps.

It is so painful it is proving to be impossible to alleviate the pain enough to make eating slightly an option. I have a lidocaine spray and 99.9% pure benzocaine, but they don't numb it nearly enough. I'd love if I had a dentist friend who could inject local anaesthetic straight into my cheeks for some blessed relief.

Anyway, what I would love to know - is there anyway to stop this happening, or at least ameliorate or reduce the damage the next time.? Obviously the best solution would be to never go near another novel synthetic cathinone, EVER again! But there surely must be something I can do to prevent this happening so severely, as it has now?

Any suggestions would be very, very welcome and appreciated.

Buy a timed safe or get timer lock a lock the drugs in a tool box or something that can accommodate a lock. Set aside a reasonable amount and be limited to that.

Also, I didn't know 4F-MAR was being sold. How is it?

Thank you for your response. That's a great idea! I was thinking about mailing stuff back to myself 2nd class to avoid the temptation, but worried that it might not get back to me. Also, I think I'll ditch the 3-CEC - it was very nasty and stingy - probably burned holes in my mouth? And wasn't that great an experience anyway. I could also stop insufflating which may limit damge to mouth, but I really love doing it that way & will be a hard habit to break.

4F-MAR was very impressive. Nicely euphoric & energising, whilst keeping

me alert, highly aware & focused. Unlike the cathinones where your short term memory is shot and you are unable to concentrate on anything. And made me super horny! Would def recommend!

sorry if I'm fucking up by digging up an old thread, haven't been on a legit forum in years. I'm currently experimenting with 4-alpha-pihp and actually just wanted to ask if there was much difference between alpha- and 4-alpha- as it's not been easy finding trustworthy info on the 4-alpha.

but if this shit was caused by gerning and sucking on your cheeks, get a damn mouth guard like the ones folks sleep wearing. feel like that could mostly solve the issue, if it wasn't too annoying to wear, but I could be wrong.