• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2x Tramadol, 2x Xanax , 1x Oxy, 2x Morphine, 3x Percocet - First Time - 10 Pills!

~kira~

Bluelighter
This was from a long time ago! Actually 8 years ago. This is mainly to share my story of my 1st time taking pills, and I also hope to help stop someone that is thinking about doing this type of thing for the first time (This could have been so much worse for me, but I was very lucky!) Now before I begin this high was AMAZING from what I remember.

So I was 18 when I had my first pill high. As I write this Painkiller by Three Days Grace just started playing in my playlist. When I was 18 I worked at a gas station. It was just a job, I had no intentions on really making my way up the "ranks" I worked nightshift and turned the place into a local hangout! Lots of people would come hangout, well there was a girl who would stop by every so on. One night she was so fucked up and she was really flirty. She had talked to me for an hour or so while I was at work. We kind of hit it off I guess. She had talked to me about pills and told me I needed to try them. I was kind of intrigued. I had smoked marijuana before, but nothing more. I agreed to try whatever she had. She handed me a bag of 10 assorted pills. (2 Xanex, 1 Oxycontin, 2 Tremedol, 2 morphine, and 3 percocet) She told me NOT to take everything at once. I kind of shrugged that off. I waited until the next day to take them. I had off work on Monday so that night I was upstairs watching some comedy show with my brother. It was near midnight and I told him I was going to go downstairs. He knew I had the pills and what I was planning. I ran downstairs and forgot what was what so I took a few, then a few minutes later EVERYTHING was gone, and in my stomach. So yup, we can see how this is gonna go..lol. Oh and to add to the fun, I had no idea what mg any of the pills were. I later found out that she usually got some pretty powerful mg pills.

I went back upstairs and continued to watch the show, about 30 minutes went by and I kind of zoned out a bit, nothing bad but I felt very happy. I looked over to my left and my brother was gone. So I guess he went to his room. I had no idea he had gotten up. I may have just been deep in my thoughts and didn't notice he had left. My body was a bit warm by now. I felt EXTREMELY euphoric, and really couldn't feel anything. I was so happy and pleased. My guess is it was 1 am now. I had struggled to get up and I tried to make my way over to my computer (which was about 10 feet away, I had stumbled and fell over something, but surprisingly nothing hurt and I didn't hear any loud sounds. I did make my way to my computer. I looked up trippy videos and started to plug my ear buds in when I heard a knock. I got up and opened the door. My brother asked for my keys so he could go somewhere. (I drove a stick shift) I knew he didn't know how to drive a stick shift but I happily gave him my keys. We had some type of breif conversation but I can't recall it at all. My speech was pretty bad. I know I sounded like I had about 10 beers. I think he wanted to keep me safe so I wouldn't drive anywhere. Which I doubt I could have done at that time. lol.

By now the high was in full effect. EVERYTHING was euphoric and awesome! I felt as if a light had emitted from my body, When I took a step I felt as if I was trapped in jello. It felt amazing to move around. I felt almost like a mindless zombie. My body was so tingly and numb. My mind was in a whole other universe. My speech was slurred. Anytime I went to move around the only thing I could feel was a wave of numbness and tingly sensations crashing around me. The only real way to even start to describe this feeling is if you put your foot in a position where it falls asleep and wait for about an hour to move it, I had felt that type of sensation throughout my entire body. My vision was so blurry and I could not make out any objects clearly. I would look at my hands every once in a while and all I would see was a very off shade of brown, but instead of seeing a hand I saw a brown oval shaped blob. I was nodding in and out like crazy, even when I got up to walk to one side of the room I was nodding in and out. I remember very little from this point on, but I do know that when I was walking I couldn't keep my head up and my arms were glued to the sides of my body, my feet dragged across the floor. I had plenty of energy but I felt as if I was being pulled down to earth by some type of crazy gravity. I went to my computer. I started blacking out hardcore, to the point where the last thing I fully remember was opening up the internet and that was it. I do believe it was around maybe 4 am. But that is a guess. I woke up to a rather loud knock on my door which startled me and scared the crap out of me. I had work at 4pm, and it was currently 4:30PM. My mom told me to wake up and get to work. I was still high as shit and tripping. I don't remember taking a shower or anything but I was in my car at this time. I should have called off or just not even went in. I was in no condition to drive, I felt like a mindless zombie and I couldn't think for myself. I don't remember anything from the drive except I was on a 4 lane road and I was seeing double vision. So I was seeing 8 lanes of road and a shit ton of cars. I drove past a police station and I didn't get pulled over, I somehow made it to work perfectly fine. I walked in and everyone was staring at me. Slurred speech and all. Luckily my boss wasn't there but my assistant manager was. She was my friend and she got fucked up all the time so I was in the clear. Luckily we had to put truck away so I stumbled to the back and told her I was unfit to work on the counter and needed to put truck away, she agreed and let me help her out! By 7pm truck was put away. I was supposed to leave at 10pm. I had done a lot of physical work between 7 and 7:45 trying to stay away from the counter. I did have to help a few people eventually. I was still sluggish and probably had slurred speech still. I would have no idea though, I was not there mentally. At 8pm I ran to the restroom and threw up 2 times. I told my work I was sick and proceeded to clock out 2 hours early and I left. I threw up 2 more times on the way home, and a few more times at home. I went to bed in the fetile position that night and sleep all night. My lesson was learned! lol Now, it was a very pleasant fun experience before 4PM work day. But I hope someone sees this and decides against the idea of taking multiple pills if they are inexperienced or if they want to mix alcohol with them. I could have easily wrecked into someone and I don't even want to think of what would have happened. Knowing what I know about pills now makes me want to try this yet again, but in a smarter way. The feeling was unreal!

All in all, it was fun and that feeling was one of the best I have ever experienced! This high was probably my 3rd favorite high ever!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_tramadol
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_oxycontin
substancecode_oxycodone
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_percocet
substancecode_morphine
substancecode_xanax
substancecode_alprazolam
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish someone would hand me a bag of assorted pills lol. Nice report though your manager was probably like this guy is so faded lmaoo

Sounds fun, as what ovo said, i wish someone would hand me a bag full of pills as well :)

I wish someone would hand me a bag of assorted pills lol. Nice report though your manager was probably like this guy is so faded lmaoo

Thanks! Lol yeah she asked me the next day what I was on. I told her and she just laughed at me. lmao.

Sounds fun, as what ovo said, i wish someone would hand me a bag full of pills as well :)

It never happens anymore lol. But she used to give me all sorts of pills back then. I think she was trying to get me hooked so I would start buying from her, but I would rather have free pills any day =D
And on an even better note we became more than just "friends", with all the added benefits etc lmao