View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2F-Ketamine advice

robbli777

Bluelighter
I like to try 2F-K that comes in a 1g bag. They come in a small crystallized form, so just to double check, I crush them into a powder, how many milligrams (I'm male, approx 75kg) should I take, snuff or orally? Should I be avoiding any food and drinks for a number of hours too before? Just wondering about any soloing advice with K?

Thanks for reading, Rob.

I haven't tried it yet, but I should be soon. From what I've read it's a bit stronger by weight than K, but not as crazy potent as the 3-MeO-xxx.

But definitely start slow. If I'm ever not sure about dosing, https://m.psychonautwiki.org/wiki/2-Fluorodeschloroketamine is usually a good site to check out, just don't take it as gospel. I know I'm late af getting to you but if you don't have any experience with dissociatives, I would just start with little 5mg bumps, until you can work up to the normal size doses. After doing an allergy test of course. But just remember those doses do stack and it can sneak up on you.

You can always take more, never less. Especially with dissociatives, they're not like psyches where redosing can be shitty. I've seen some people say they like it better oral, but I can't say for sure. I will probably be doing both myself honestly, I know MXE and the other dissos its great either way, but K is pretty wasteful to eat.

I've usually found my appetite is suppressed on dissociatives, but I have definitely gotten nauseous from K before. I think that's moreso from not eating/drinking enough. Def stay hydrated.

Stay safe out there bud happy vibin

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback mate, yeah incremental bumps good idea and especially the stay hydrated! As it will be my first time, I'll aim for around 150 mg in total, I also like to combine it with LSD. I plan to take a tent out in my back garden on a warm sunny day, set an intention, maybe with a mantra, meditate/pray and I wonder how my stubborn ego will handle it... ha.

My experience was beatifull. Its unique material, its akin to Ket but its different. Somewhat longer and no sedation noted. But lying was very comfy. Not a walking disso like MXE.

The visual landscape was more like Methoxetamine. And although it was not as long acting or stimulating. It kept me awake.

My experience was beatifull. Its unique material, its akin to Ket but its different. Somewhat longer and no sedation noted. But lying was very comfy. Not a walking disso like MXE.

The visual landscape was more like Methoxetamine. And although it was not as long acting or stimulating. It kept me awake.

How many mg did you take, snuff?

Eyeballed my way through a gram. But in my defense, I was triping on 1P-LSD.

But my limits for these things are high and I liked the hole it had. It was as crawling true layers of textures. Opposed to the imaginary landscape's of Ketamine holes.

DCK is suppossed to be closer to K.

Last edited:
@robbli777
100-150mg total for a first time sounds normal to me. If you've used other dissos before I'm sure it'll be similar. But if you're completely unfamiliar with dissos I would go lower than that. Definitely don't eyeball your way through a fucking gram like the above poster did. Might be alright for their personal tolerance, but that could be catastrophic for others.

Yeah I would just set aside only the total amount you wanna do, leave the rest somewhere else, and go through your total amount over an hour or a few depending on the substance.

Biggest problems w/ dissos is just taking more than intended and not really knowing it. This sounds like it's more of a sedating disso though so that should hopefully make it a little less prone to craziness, but idk.

Last edited:
@robbli777
This sounds like it's more of a sedating disso though so that should hopefully make it a little less prone to craziness, but idk.

It isn't, so I paid the price.

There was no sedation with 2F-DCK like with Ketamine. The hole and stimulating properties are more akin too Methoxetamine.

And yes eyeballing is stupid. But after the initial test's with my mcg scale. It felt safe, and operating a scale on LSD is a crime ;)

@emkee_reinvented well shit if you can handle your business. I fckin did similar shit the other weekend with mxpr tho and ended up gooned the fuck out, just ya know I gotta try and preach the good word.

Honestly K has always been my least favorite disso, probably just due to purity/availability and the amount you have to vacuum up to get to any enjoyable level. That liquid pharma stuff will hit the spot though.

I just always preferred MXE as it definitely had more magic for me and I fucked with it more. Looking forward to this one because I don't think I've really gotten to that level with anything other than mxe and I've read similar shit to what you're relaying.

Also it feels to me like basically every one other than K is described as being stimulating, but thought I read this one was a little more sedating and easier to hole on than the other ones

@emkee_reinvented

Honestly K has always been my least favorite disso, probably just due to purity/availability and the amount you have to vacuum up to get to any enjoyable level. That liquid pharma stuff will hit the spot though.
Its up till now my favorite, Ketamine. But back when I had access to it, it was vial's of pharma K or powder with the same potency as dried out vial's.

Methoxetamine has its own place, uncompareable with Ketamine. Very stimulating and functional imo.

2f-DCK was non functional but stimulating although the duration is way shorter then MXE.

Yeah, for me mxe is definitely a little sedating up to a certain degree, just positive uppity in low doses but not exactly "functional" in higher or holing doses. It has has been more reliable and consistent in effects than powdered k I've come across.

I think I might just prefer the lower dosed and longer lasting arylcyclohexamines, haven't gotten much use out of k's short buzz without resorting to more direct ROAs.

The individual response to Methoxetamine.

First time I assumed like i would be like ketamine. Instead it kept me up + 12 hours. Ketamine is the only dissociative I have experience with that was actually sedating.

Yeah, definitely Methoxetamine has the longer tail and offset wired feeling. K just doesn't last long at all. For me I just haven't had a special enough experience to really care about K that much. Have done IV liquid K as well, maybe not big enough dose but I just didn't care for the buzz. Lacked the euphoria, boring headspace. Over before it started it felt.

Just me though. I loves most all dr00gz to some extent.