2cb > does any1 else like it as much as i do?

w33k4p4u9

Ex-Bluelighter
i love 2cb- my first expearence with it was about 2&1/2 or 3 years ago, but in the last 6 months i've found myself eating it more and more- i was just wondering what other bluelighters thought of it>
------------------
phish2000/w33k4p4u9

i'm always curiuos about new party favors. could you tell us what its like, price availablity and allthat?

I've wanted to try 2cb for years, but noone ever has any here.. shit, most people here havent even heard of it =)
I've got my cousins lookin for some for me tho, and if they happen to find it, I'll get back to you with a response
wink.gif

PLUR
Justin

2c-B or Nexus as its known is delicous. For peeps who love to roll, and flip with either shrooms or acid, this is the pill for you. I haven't seen any around in a while, but I had some last summer, the best experience was rollin, but being delirious at the same time. Fun fun fun !!!
------------------
...beatin nuts is only a hobby...
rollin my ass off is my job :)

I tried it, and i like it. Took 8mgs + 8 mgs 1:15 later on new year's day 9pm. Was at a club with friends i didn't get to hang out with on NYE. Great lighting setup in the place, and good deep hard house. Christmas lights became stars, music became very fluid. Talking seemed out of the order, other than pointing to the consciousness within. I was dead tired that Saturday, body exhausted from the previous days and my roll the night before, and my mind was exhausted because i was hosting plus i didn't get a wink of sleep the night before.
So i was pretty suprised when i'm sittin back drinking some cabernet waiting for the nexus kick and i follow the music, and all of a sudden my mind's wound up gryoscopically, which translates to my body generating and releasing enormous amounts of energy. Was VERY fun to dance to, definitely learned a lot during that. There was some fresh fruit laid out, and i had a mango chunk, and BAM, full electric taste similar to eating a strawberry on e or an orange on acid.
It was great because after a big roll, i'm usually pretty goofy and dumb and lose my sharp edge pretty easily. The nexus really brought it back, brought the positive aspects of my mind back to the forefront. Except for chitchat talking, i felt like my mind had slingshotted back into familiar territory, although reality had a tinge of an alternative, trippy, subtle, silently vibrating, Venusian reality. I took it 20 hours after dropping e. I wonder what taking it 4-6 hours after e would be like (Shulgin's recommendation)
Didn't feel too much sexually, but also wasn't with my s/o. But this could be great in a lock the door, incense candles and wine sort of way.
Smooth body rush, no amphetamine grind, minimal nausea. It was really smooth. A couple of friends took about 22 mgs, and had to have some sit-down time for a while.
Very visual overall. We didn't hit open eye hallucinating, but a little tracer action and increased acuity and pulsation of color and deep effect of tone. Had some fun looking at some digi pictures i had taken that night at home, while still trippin'. Colors were beating like a heart.
Overall a very good experience which i wanna do again. Unfortunately i don't have access to it. Please don't email me asking for it. Peace.

I've never heard of this but it sounds awesome! Anyone have any more concrete info, on what it is, or a site that might? Would it be in hyperreal or errowid?

LiquidOcean...
you did it again! Your discription, though functional, is utterly amazing. I don't know about anyone else, but it speaks to me on such a different level...
By the sounds of it, I would very much like to try this... 2CB... then again, the way you describe things liquid, you could probably make me want to smell sour milk... or... chew thrills gum. LOL (we all remember that awful purple garbage)
Keep it up LiquidOcean, I look forward to reading more.
------------------
"Like a shooting star,
Accross the midnight sky!"
-BANG!
PaRaDoX -and PLUR for all!

(for the most part) 2-cb is'nt a street drug. i've been able to acquire 2-cb on Phish tour more than anywhere else. i've also noticed that it ciruclates in collage community's > but still usually inside the "hippie" comunity. usually from people who are very knowledgeable of their drugs (chemist, ect...) this is just my expearence.
------------------
phish2000/w33k4p4u9

I've had it three times myself. Once in the states and twice in the UK. The best way I can sum the experience up is to say this. It's like a delicious candyflip. I took some while on my trip in the UK not even two weeks ago.
Anyone who has ever had it knows to take it later in a roll for a really good time. Body sensations were, for lack of a better word, yummy! and my visuals weren't extreme but were something towards a mild candyflip, but so much nicer on the body with a nice comedown. I only wish I could get the stuff here.
PLUR To all
------------------
Chalice™ (AKA "Star-face-a-choo")
"Reality is a delerium caused by conciousness"
"I'm a little bit of everything, and to much of all of it!"