View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2cb- can i expect the same results?

atlas1

Greenlighter
I took 2 tabs of 2cb 48 hours ago, and tomorrow i expect to get 2 more tabs. Can i expect to have the same intensity trip if i take the 2 tabs tomorrow night? Or is ny tolerance going to be an issue?
hopefully it won't be. This will be my second time trying 2cb and it was beautiful the first time. I'm just not sure if a 3 day break between trips will be enough time for my tolerance to go down completely to be sure to have a heavy trip again.

Of course you will have a tolerance

Take 2 weeks between trips for full effects.....maybe even a month to keep the magic

3 days is plenty... I highly doubt you will have developed a noticeable tolerance.
This week I took 2C-E 4 days in a row. It blew my head off every time.

2C-B is known for its resistance to tolarence, I've heard stories of people tripping a few times in a day on it, personally never tried though, my 2CB experiences have all been unpredictable

^or mabey the op means 25b when they say 2c-b if they were indeed paper tabs.

In which case tolerance will be a bitch, and the standard nbomes are much more prone to dangerous side effects warning. And they weren't designed to be psychs like the 2c-x's were, they were designed to full agonist high potency tools to be used for legitimate research.