• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-P- (20mg) Vaped : (holy shit this is 2c-p...vsit to the celestial nether void

T9358

Bluelighter
Having hearing so much about 2c-p's long come-up and extream duration, not to mention the speedy-ness and body load.

A discovery of a viable method to get 2c-p into the body an make 2c-p a very versatile while not removing the spiritual healing/visual/tactile/audio distortion effects

So 20mg of clumpy clayish white substance was put into a vape pipe and very carefully vaporized, smooth... not harsh and cleanly vaped.

T-1min-- upon exhaling instantly the effects hit! psychedelic fabric (similar to smoked DMT) was every where i could not even hold the pipe or understand it much less.

the sound from the fan in room kept warping and would stop (the noise) as if time its self had stopped for a few seconds then resume. There

was NO body load at this point besides some moderate vasoconstriction. Vitals--HB-84bpm BP- 129/85 pupils are saucers and there is a profound sense of

calmness and solitude. The letters on the computer would duplicate themselves and run right off the side of the screen, there was insane shutter vision with smearing at the same time everything had colored, fractal infested borders. The ground would undulate like liquid magma i could watch

as *the fan blades would warp and smear in unison with the slowing of the sound until it stopped instantly........(NO sound what so ever as if one

was deaf, the fan blades stayed in there warped looking similar to bat wings the whole world was frozen).... then boom everything came back but

with a burst of waves of color.

T-10min?-- after witnessing this i realized i had no control over the insane amount of activity ( things melting,moving, defying logic) there was just too much going

i was unable to read or even hold a thought to get a task done.There was faint and loud metallic noises and distortions similar to heavy dub step

there was strong audio distortion with this! I then decided to turn the lights off and see if there were any CEV's or OEV's in the dark. It was

nearly impossible to comprehend the soup of fractals,psychedelic transparent fabrics, clusters of what looked like frogs eggs consuming the whole

whole visual field.

Note: these visuals and pitch shifts were different than tryptamine visuals, instead of a earthy feel, with 2c-p there was no tryptamine buzz but a

electric feel.

T-1 hour- the effects are still at full swing and constantly changing there was a lot of synesthesia ( tasting noises)(smelling colors) and this was

very confusing, I could not figure out or decide to get on the computer or lay in bed experimenting with closed eyes/lights off or on things like that,

One thing I did remember how to do ( go fucking figure) is how to bust out the MXE, so 50mg nasal- and any tension that was in my muscles vanished

And so I laid out a pile around 150mg, and every 15- 20 min have a 50mg dose, the mxe some how calmed the trip in the sense that I could start

to play with the visuals and audio distortions, while getting a crazy body high, ( have a mean mxe tolly so a m-hole wasn't a concern,

At this point it was like ghost busters or something there was so much visual phenomena flying around, things would duplicate themselves everything

a mushroom trip has besides the tryptamine buzz was there, this was very similar to a 120mg dose effects of DPT/ flavors, and visuals of

mescaline@250mg/ and the instant before you could put the pipe down hyperspace blast of DMT with DMT's intensity.

I am still integrating this experience im having trouble finding the words to accurately describe it, but will definitely repeat when the 2c-p comes

around again.

**Trip length- 7 hours including after effects ( sleep was not possible)

**Ancillary trip support chems: Pre trip ( 1 gram magnesium citrate ( for tension in body), agmatine sulfate( vasodialator/NMDA antagonist/alpha 2

agonist), double dose omega 3 max strength ( good for circulation), b-complex ( just good for you), hawthorn berry extract (lowers blood pressure),

Post trip- 90mg temazepam, 5mg melatonin, cal/mag/zinc tablets, protein shake with BCAA's, pod tea

Notes: I had a full water bottle every 45 min, there was some vasoconstriction from the ethylphenidate hours before hand, there was also some

very small hint of nausea at the launch for about 2 min.

Smaller doses would still be incredible but even at this dose there was no noticeable body load, although I was uncoordinated as if I was drunk,

If any body has questions or comments I would love to hear them,

***** I will update this as I am still integrating the event ****

Last edited:
I've been curious about this ROA for a while with 2C-P.

20mg is considered a very high dose...can anyone advise on how safe this would be?

OP, how experienced with psychedelics are you? I once took ~14mg and found the body load (especially during the come-up) too uncomfortable...and that visuals were not particularly present (but I am somewhat of a 'hard head' when it comes to psychedelics).

20mg of 2C-E ingested is intense enough... But 20mg of 2C-P SMOKED? Gah.

my experience : 200+ gulf coast cubensis trips (4-9 grams) then re dose all night, LSD multiple various doses , LSA multiple , mescaline- 350mg, DPT@ 125mg+50mg booster (a favorite, internasal), 4-aco-dmt@ 15mg-40mg, 4-ho-det@ 20-45mg (45 was insane!), DMT multiple occasions 40-

60mg (smoked),MDA@90mg-120)5-meo-dalt@ 35-50mg vaped multiple, MXE@ 10mg-250 oral/nasal ( had a few 200mg oral +multiple 50mg re

doses equaling 500+mg a night)DXM@300-1,200mg multiple, 3-meo-pcp@3-25mg ( titration but still got wild as hell when mxe was thrown in)

multiple), 25i-nbome 500ug (hated it) ----All of these have been alone or in combo with opiates and mxe

some of these dosages are crazy, and I have had some of the most earth shattering expiriences none of these are exaggerated nor is the 2c-p

report is my first and I have plenty of insane dosages and combos ( I DO NOT CONDONE any of this to a novice I have carefully worked ( titrated)

up over long periods of time to understand and integrate these expiriences I also believe these to be very medicinal and life enriching. I have plenty

plenty more expiriences with other compounds just giving you and idea, if im going to trip I want to TRIP, lower doses are for reflection and getting

different perspectives during challenging times in life

Last edited:
Damn, that's an intense trip. How long did the major effects last?
I kinda like it when I just have to let go and swirl away...

my experience : 200+ gulf coast cubensis trips (4-9 grams) then re dose all night, LSD multiple various doses , LSA multiple , mescaline- 350mg, DPT@ 125mg+50mg booster (a

favorite, internasal), 4-aco-dmt@ 15mg-40mg, 4-ho-det@ 20-45mg (45 was insane!), DMT multiple occasions 40-60mg (smoked),MDA@90mg-120
Cool, we're on the same page then :)

Soon when the 2c-p fairy drops by I want to vape 16mg at the peak of a 110mg DPT voyage

main effects lasted 5 hours

Really? Fuck, when I've taken 2C-P orally, the come-up has been about 5 hours - which is the biggest reason I've not experimented any further with it. It was drawn out and rather exhausting...
I'm intrigued!

Did 20mg feel like too much? Most of the info ive been able to find on this substance seems to indicate that 15mg+ is overdose territory. Would you take the same dose again - or less? More?

Edit - saw your above post; cool.

Most certainly will revisit 2c-p, the vape and the dosage was to see if at that high of a dose vapeing would eliminate most if not all the negative aspects of the come up/body load

and it did even at that dose. if your not experienced or are worried get a trip sitter in a safe place. this had to have been one of my most favorite trips I have had in a long time.

The main effects AKA- the instant I exhaled then for the next 5 hours was peak level experience, then... there was a slow decrease in intensity, first came the greater ability to put

something in my mind that I wanted to do and get it done before you get distracted, second- the visual aspect died down ( a little bit SLOWLY) lastly the audio effects faded but

even 9 hours later I would have a sound flange with pitch distortion ( though these were random) there was a super clean energy ( not a body buzz) but energy that easily

prevented sleep and any lethargy. So all in all I would say I was hitting baseline around T-12 hours.

20mg did sot feel like to much but close , I was astonished by how hard I was tripping the price of a body load or a super mind fuck ( there was one at the beginning - complete

incapacitation due to visuals similar to what happens on breakthrough DMT ) followed by complete euphoric wonder, I would have re-dosed if I was able to physically do it that's

how smooth this method of ingestion was,

but a 20mg trial was great this time .

the first 5 hours were a definite ++++

This was like the 2c-** version of smoked DMT as far as intensity the onset will never leave my mind

** I want to point out something very special about this experience- the style of visuals and the intensity would change depending on what room/position/ area you were in

example: it would go from DMT-esque- Aztec theme/ to swirly earthy shroom visuals/ to morphing melting cartoonish LSD visuals/ to a synthetic futuristic theme that over

lapped and dominated the trip. the sound distortions reminded me a lot of 120mg DPT peaks all the way to noises I have never hear in my life ( alien).

I at some point will try a 12mg oral dose with 5mg vaped at peak, for about 30 seconds after exhaled I had complete ego death and did not know who or what I was then came

to looking around just stupefied by how I got away with such intense visuals and sound obliteration without passing out ( I DID NOT feel like I was) just seemed like it would be

a natural reaction to something like that.

Sounds fantastic - I'm going to try this when I have the time.
I love me an all-consuming psychedelic experience! And I've been wondering what to do with my stash of 2C-P.

Thanks for the TR :)

I'm super curious about anyone vaping 2C-E. It's one of my very favorites and I'd be interested to see if there is another way to use it that's a little less of a commitment.

Other than the rapid onset, the smoothness as far as body load compared to other ROA's should follow in with the rest of the 2c-x's

If done properly prepare for a onset as fast as DMT/5-meo-DMT smoked.

What was slightly interesting is the material left active residue on the device, thus making it useless for anything but than particular compound, unless you like getting random

blasts of 2c-p in with whatever else you smoke/vape

****And XORKOTH***- I do believe that it does indeed take away the commitment usually seen in the longer acting psych phenyl's. this could be

subjective, and if using benzos will help the end stage taper off faster

Last edited: