• Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-I - New Experience - Cold thoughts and pretty plants

guerillabedlam

Bluelighter
This was my first trip with 2ci.

Setting: school campus
Dosage: approximately 20 mgs
Set: Good mood just finished 2 exams.

I took the 2ci at 2:30 just after I got done with back to back exams that morning. I decided to comeup in this somewhat secluded section of our school library and mess around on the computers for awhile until it kicked in. An hour passed before I felt any effects. The comeup was subtle there was no anxiety but some slight teeth grinding (certainly nowhere near as bad as mdma.)

At around 1.5 hrs after dosing I was feeling it come on pretty strongly so I decided to head out of the library and walk around the campus. I chose to trip on the campus because we have some fairly cool looking plants decorating the area and a somewhat relaxed atmosphere. The colors of the plants became extremely bright and fluorescent looking (reminded me of some of the colors in the movie Avatar). My mood was positive and my thought process was definitely altered to a psychedelic mindset. I stayed outside for a good hour or so and then decided to go back and surf the net for awhile. Music was enhanced but one interesting thing, i was very particular about what I wanted to listen to on 2ci. I tried listening to some Beatles and Pink Floyd which I usually enjoy on psychedelics but it wasn't really doing it for me. The 2ci seemed to have a 'metallic' and cold edge that made me want to play electronic music which reflected the feeling. I went back outside around 4 hours into the trip and it was beautiful as the evening began. Some of the lights really stood out and I felt a sense of ease. I headed home and as the effects dwindled down I started to get a headache which was not pleasant, and I didn't have any advil so I just dealt with it (lesson learned). Today I feel slightly out of it but functioning is not a problem.

With my first attempt I would group 2ci with 2ce and there's basically a tradeoff between the two, 2ci does not put on quite the visual fireworks of 2ce but I found the body load of 2ci to be a bit more tolerable.

I definitely want to trip around some other people if i Use this compound further. There is a very stimulating feeling to it and I felt hard to let go of that energy alone.

The stimulation is always a minor issue with 2ci in my experience. Plus I usually get a headache while comming down as well, but I find this compound to be very socially stimulating. It sounds like you had a positive introduction

how do you usually deal with the headache? do you go with advil or go with something like vicodin/ketamine?

Your description of 2C-I sounds very similar to my own experiences with it. I'm surprised that so many people report prominent visuals on relatively small dosages (i.e. less that 20mg, the highest dose I've taken). The color enhancement was truly awesome though. Taking a walk through the redwood forest was delightful, all the colors seemed so deep and shadows would shimmer and sparkle. I liked the clear headed, light hearted nature of the trip as well.

how do you usually deal with the headache? do you go with advil or go with something like vicodin/ketamine?

I found drinking a beer or two helps take the edge off the physical stimulation. It also adds nicely to the recreational and pro-social aspects of 2C-I.

be safe and have fun.