Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(2C-I/25 mg) First Time: Misrepresented as "Molly"

Thizz Man

Bluelighter
This is something I haven't been able to talk to many people about so I'm hoping we can have a nice discussion about this. I was traveling down south and found myself in a club on Friday the 13th. Apparently I now refuse to have fun in a club without the help of MDMA because it just makes it that much better, plus I don't go to clubs all to often. I asked around for some E and eventually somebody came up to me with a backpack and asked me if I knew what 2ci was

I didn't catch on and I asked "Do you have any E?" He then said it was Molly and they were going for $10 a capsule. I said damn, briefly questioned him and he said they were legit. When he said 25 mg I thought he said 125 mg

I bought 1, realized it was hitting me a bit quick (10 minutes or so because I tried washing it down with some alcohol, being underage I asked to take a girls drink) and went back to the kid for another so I could redose my "molly" at the right time.

The come up felt nice, I thought it felt like Molly. I was dancing (my dancing didn't feel like molly). I took the first one around 11. By the time it reached it's peak the trip began to resemble something more like acid. I was extremely paranoid in the club, thinking I was going to get jumped or shot and that all eyes were on me with some high expectations. By the time the club let out around 3 AM I didn't realize how high I was...

Until I walked outside. My ears were ringing hard, which I imagine contributed to the very mild schizophrenic effects I was feeling. I was in this state where I talked very quietly as if I need great help, I was holding myself as I walked around. I made my way back to my car to sleep it off but when I got there I started to panic, I didn't care if I died with somebody killing me but to overdose would be something that I couldn't live with (literally ;) I had this feeling like I couldn't breathe, I couldn't find my heart rate and I had a feeling my brain might swell or the temperature could drop too low or get too high. So I got outta my car and began asking people for help, I thought everyone I asked was an undercover cop. I was considering finding a way to get an ambulance, luckily I didn't make this mistake. I walked around asking for people to check my heart rate. I knew I was looking like a crackhead as I walked around (hell I even considered asking for help from a crackhead who asked me for money), I went back to the club to find the promoters and managers congregating around the entrance - when I saw them and was gonna ask for help they all acting like I wasn't there and started to disperse, I caught up with one of the bouncers who checked my heart rate and told me it was all messed up and asked me what I took. He said if they called an ambulance I'd be charged for whatever I took, later I found out that 2-ci was still legal. My head was going through a thought loop, I felt okay for a second after people told me I'd be okay and that I could just rest in my car but everytime I got in my car I felt like I'd suffocate if I fell asleep or that my brain was gonna overheat or swell

As I walked back I asked for help from a driver in a car that passed by. He pulled over and began to help me, he seemed like a religious man. After asking me some questions he let me stay with him in his car until I came down for a bit. I asked him to drive me to the bathroom at McDonalds. I was scared I'd pass out in there, while taking a piss felt like that dreaming sensation you have when your wetting the bed and realizing it when you wake up (nonetheless it was probably the greatest feeling piss of my life).

So then as I was driving around with the man (I offered him the rest of my money as gas money), although he was a very nice man to do what he did for me I could tell he had intentions of trying to touch me and feel me up (yes I am a male as well), he asked to check my arms for needle marks and instead was feeling my arms, he asked to check my heart rate and instead was feeling my chest. I recognized this and didn't object because I knew it wouldn't get any further than that and I really was grateful for the help he was giving me because nobody else would. He asked me if I liked back massages and I said "No, I don't like those". At one point I felt he may of tried to get violent because when he felt my chest he asked me if I do push-ups or if I did football or wrestling in high school. Nonetheless as messed up as I seemed I still was grounded enough for him to know not to try to go too far, I would of been more than able to defend myself. He stayed with me until the sun rose and by the time it was 6 am I started to drive and that sobered me up (my ears were ringing until 1 PM the next day). I felt after effects all the way until about 7 PM but nobody around me could really tell.

If anybody wants to see a picture of me from the club to see how messed up my eyes looked just lemme know.

o would have been pissed if i had asked a guy if he had molly then he gives you 25 mg of I.

holy shit dude you look baaad.

First time I ever took 2c-i. I took 20mg, didnt notice much for an hour, so I took another 20mg. Was pretty awful...

i had a similar experience, i bought some "ecstacy"(grey aliens) and they turned out to be 2C-I. it wasn't a bad experience though.

Sorry to say it, but this is why it's not a good idea to buy drugs from unknown people at a club. If it were a different situation, you probably could have heard him better and could have talked about it more. 1 cap would have done you fine...

BTW, you def looked a bit messed up in that pic! :)

Good story, well-written! This would probably be a hit in trip reports. He definitely should not have sold you two caps.

Good story, well-written! This would probably be a hit in trip reports. He definitely should not have sold you two caps.

Thanks, I appreciate that. Who should I contact to get this moved over to trip reports?

Sorry about that man, people misrepresenting drugs is definitely a problem in the club scene.

PD---->TR

Which one are you? Haha. I see two people who are really fucked up. The guy in the grey shirt's eyes are black and the guy with no shirt's eyes are barely open haha.
Btw, decent report! That guy would have creeped me the fuck out man.

I would say his the dude with no shirt, looking like he was about to bug out & was really really high.... i know that look from past experiences..... It the " I don't like where this high is going, i am way to fucked up,when will this shit stop" look.... good report too

Man, thats terrible to see than a 2C-I got sold as molly. Not surprising, by any means though. Personally, if I was selling 2C-I, I would think I could charge more for just selling it as 2C-I. I guess it all depends of location.

Thanks for the report. Its interesting to see that you manages to adapt to it seemingly well.