Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-E - Semi-experienced - Tripping in the Amazon Jungle

delsymfan

Bluelighter
So I've recently had a bit of a running post about my travels in Peru. I'm spending a vacation in Iquitos, in the amazon jungle. And of course whats a vacation without some psychedelics?

Well tonight I'll be venturing into the realm of Ayahuasca complete with shaman and open land and jungle and the works. Should be well worth the $50.

However I thought I'd report on the recent 2C-E adventure.

It was my last bit of 2C-E left since I split a half gram with my best friend in the states. I had just about 18mg left, not a real mind melter but still something enjoyable. I drank about 6mg of it after lunch, to get things started. I would slowly drink the rest down over the course of the next couple hours. I had it all finished by 6 PM and so I had a relatively solid trip for a couple hours, and the rest was a lovely relaxing wave.

So my first activity was to go fishing on the amazon with a couple of cute foreign girls (one american one british). Let me just say the Amazon is beautiful sober but as the sun sets and you're on 2CE its even more amazing. The colors are fantastic. There are points where you cant see the end of the river either. Its just so vast.

The waves melted together and as I stared down the end of the river, it felt like I was wrapping around the curvature of the earth. Hard to explain but it just felt like i was flying around it somehow.

Afterwards we went back to the lodge for a light dinner. I sat with my guide Arci and we talked for a while about ayahuasca, the dangers of the jungle, the shamans lifestyle, and some other BS. It was really interesting how despite only being 24, Arci had so much insight to offer. And I was riveted listening to him as my 2CE mind was astounded at what he knew and what I didnt. Speaking spanish is a real blessing, although I find sometimes its harder on 2CE. Feels like the brain is processing it too hard, its not as natural somehow.

After dinner Arci offered me a tour through the jungle at night. Large toads made a clicking sound behind me, and the rustling sounds of the brush being moved by unseen animals was a real head rush. The birds overhead cawed and crackled and caught my attention with ease.

But Arci wasnt done, he managed to lure out a tarantula from its home. The thing was brown with yellow hairs, and of course was beyond interesting on 2CE. Arci put it on my hand, and it just felt very calm and relaxed there. Despite its ability to bite me 3 times, hard enough to put me in bed for 2 days, it didnt seem frightened at all. And in fact I petted it and it seemed completely calm and tranquil.

Afterwards we sat outside with a fire and had a couple of beers. The night sky was a real treat, with virtually no light anywhere nearby it was clear and the stars were a sight.

As the trip came to a close I laid in my bed, thinking about how amazing the day was. Of course near the end of my trips I find i get rather reminiscent of family and friends and had the desire to write some emails. Afterwards, I managed to fall asleep listening to the animal noises from the shelter of my abode.

So hopefully tonight or tomorrow you'll have a TR from my Ayahuasca run in the jungle. I get to do that tonight. Should be most interesting.

substancecode_2C-E

Last edited by a moderator:
Great report, so jealous you are tripping in the amazon. Looking forward to reading about your experience with yage.

Sounds like an amazing experience. Just the thought of being in the amazons let alone tripping there is making me jealous. wow!

Good luck with your Ayahuasca experience. Do I really need to mention that i'm also jealous of the upcoming experience? Ayahuasca, in the amazons, with a shaman...8o

great report by the way... :)

Great report. While I was in Peru, I frequently reflected on how nice it would have been to have a little dabble here and there. I didn't have take any psychs with me, but would have enjoyed a 'museum' dose of 2cb on several occasions, such as when visiting some of the major Inca sites. As it was, I scored a big bag of weed within 24hours of arrival in Lima. That was an adventure in itself. The bag kept me blazing all through the holiday and I couldn't bear to part with it on leaving for home at the end, so I secluded it in my dirty laundry bag and took it home. There are six plants now ready to start flowering from the seeds in that stash.
The Amazon river amazed me - temperature like warm bath water, muddy brown, and so wide. I could see it snaking for miles on the plane as we flew from Cuzco to the upper reaches of the river and Iquitos.
I wish I had more Spanish but I could get by. I have some Latin which helped me guess a few words (My Shaman friends prayers during the ceremony had bits of the RC Mass ).
I look forward to hearing your Ayahuasca report. My experience was satisfying and beautiful, although it was not as extreme as it might have been. I really had only 20 minutes of heavy visual effects while the main bulk of the journey was meditative. My throat was a bit rough afterwards with all that coarse jungle tobacco being smoked.
Even now I can remember the tunes of the Icaros which were sung while the experience went on.
Peace - Pipp

Awesome, thanks for sharing man. :) I'd love to trip in the nungle. Being in the deep wild, especially the forest, is my favorite way to trip for sure. :) Can't wait to hear about your ayahuasca adventure. :)

Sweet bro! ... got any photos?

It's not like you go to the jungle without a camera!

that sounds awesome man. i might be taking a cruise this summer to the carribean, and would really like to sneak some 2ce or some L onto the beach. i think that would be amazing. i'd be kinda paranoid about taking 2ce with me though, a tiny piece of paper would be easier to hide.

well dude to be honest 2ce is also NOT illegal and diluted is probably just as easy to smuggle... err, relocate.

And yeah pictures are on my facebook for the record in the jungle. I can be found by searching for andrew me, i got a black and white foto up with me on a bridge here in Lima.