Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-E + 4-HO-MIPT - New Experience

Obelus

Bluelighter
Gather round and I’ll tell you a tale. A tale of whimsy and exploration; accompanied by a gleeful soundtrack composed by Danny Elfman. Nah, I just took some 4 ho mipt and 2ce and it was a FANTASTIC combination, which I will now share.

Prep/Take off: Hadn’t eaten since getting up, had a few days of mindful preparation (meditation/focusing intent… you get it), had taken care of my responsibilities for the day, blah blah, took an oral dose of 15mgs mipro and about 17 of 2ce. I proceeded to go on a walk to get my blood flowing and get delightful fresh air. Helps me to reset my head too.

+45min- Effects began to manifest while still on my walk. Still fairly subtle. The come up of 2ce is usually a little offsetting for me. Not necessarily uncomfortable, I don’t experience the dramatic bodyload I hear so much word on the street about. Best I can describe it would be the sensation of being ‘twisted’ before the effects begin to settle. However, the mipro mostly irradiated that, making my energy feel less pinched and more pumped. There was activity in bark and leaves, but nothing jaw dropping.

+1:15- Got back to my house, effects manifesting; more concrete than before, but definitively more mentally active than sense perceptive. I walked into the kitchen, and even though it wasn’t as dirty as it has been, and it didn’t particularly smell, I was overcome with this sense of utter putrescence. I felt like the entire world had become a cesspool and I ran to the bathroom where I immediately began to vomit. I didn’t feel sick or nauseous at all, it was a hypersensitive reaction that felt instinctual. I immediately felt cleansed and decided to just avoid the kitchen. My roommate was watching gladiator, which I haven’t seen in at least five years. I sat and watched it with her for a while, the cinematography was breathtaking and everything was exceptionally dramatic. Colors, costumes, and carnage.

+1:45- I was really beginning to sink into the 2ce, getting into that place where you starkly are. Patterns were becoming more alive and playful, and the mipro was going fairly strong. My energy was vibrantly blossoming and the mental effects were really starting to merge outwardly. I felt confined sitting in a room, despite constant fidgeting and stretching. I went onto my back porch where people were listening to old Michael Jackson records and drinking beer. The contrast of air and light quality was astounding.

+2:15- Went on walk to drop something off to my friend. Sat outside and talked to her and another girl for a while. Conversation was natural and neither of them even noticed anything was off with me. Even though I was able to follow everything they communicated, I was constantly engaged by other details that were going on. I would hear the pitches of their voices rise and fall and visualized them as ribbons, watched the green on the grass pulsate with intensity, and watched the bricks of the building shuffle in a diagon alley-esque (but less dramatic) fashion. Every detail occurring felt like part of a grandiose production, and I almost felt guilty not being able to absorb everything. Even the gum spit onto the cement seemed like an ingenious manifestation of destiny.

+3- Went back to my house to discover a wonderland of sense engagement. My housemate was making ginger cookies, and the entire kitchen smelled like freshly grated ginger and warm brown sugar. The air had texture to it, and the ginger had a purifying effect. They had also cleaned the kitchen, so the putrescence was no more :) . I felt incredibly harmonious, not only was I intensely aware of myself and the processes of my body and cognition; I was also able to absorb subtleties of the world around me and connect with them as if our essences were intermingling. Even though it wasn’t over stimulating, it was getting close to overwhelming.

+3:20- My roommate was going to the grocery store, so I decided to tag along for a change of pace and scenery. The produce section felt like a playground, I spent a good amount of time being absorbed by various types of roots and vegetables. Asian produce is fascinating. Even the droplets of water condensing on them were engaging. Everyplace I moved, the smells would change, which made me feel like everything was entirely new and different every few steps I took. There’s a fondness in my heart for seeing rows of cans and boxes in lines. I ended up buying a pineapple and a bag of red grapes.

+4- After getting back I cut the pineapple. Although this sounds counter intuitive, it was almost like caring for a child or small entity. Stripping the skin off felt like a scientific art. Someone was making bacon in the kitchen too, and the idea of bacon felt archetypal. Bacon was its own noun, its own verb, its own adjective. The idea of bacon being in the same room as pineapple made me laugh. I ate a slice and saved the rest for later. I sat on the porch and just observed the effects of the environment on my body. Digestion always holds a sacred quality to me when I’m tripping. I tranced out for a while and explored myself.

+5- The effects of the mipro were starting to simmer, but they were still definitely there. I decided to go on another (shorter) walk. At one point, there’s a rock face on the side of the trail, and there’s water streaming down the side and plant life sprouting. I stared at it for a while and smiled. An older couple walking their dog came from the other direction and stopped to stare at it with me for a while and just smiled too. I continued on. The sun was setting at this point. While in the woods, a hobo looking fellow riding a bike almost completely stopped while riding past me and started directly at me. I wasn’t scared persay, but we’ve had reports of slightly shady activity going on so I was a little irrationally offset. I went back immediately, and my mood was definitely affected by the event for a while.

+6- My roommate was watching Gangs of New York when I got back, which I’d never seen. Their accents seemed like toys to me. I ate a nectarine, which was incredibly erotic. It was the most profound experience eating fruit I’ve ever had; I still can’t eat them without feeling a little dirty. The texture of the flesh in contrast to the skin, the flavor, everything. Juicy. ;)

+7- Another friend called me up and asked if I wanted to smoke. She came over and we smoked a few bongs and had light conversation for a couple hours. After she left, I laid in bed for a while until drifting to sleep. I adore hypnagogic states while intoxicated. The entire experience overall was lovely, and I woke up the next morning feeling recalibrated.

This is one of my favorite old combos. The amount of visuals I got from it is borderline absurd...

wow, sounds like quite the combo and experience. have either of you guys done 2ce + 4acodmt?

Damn, I've been sitting on 4-HO-MiPT that I've been excited to try, but now I'm excited to try this combo too... So many chemicals, so little time.

Great report!