Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-D 100mg - A wonderful Psychedelic

Sir Ron Pib

Bluelighter
11.55 Consume 100mg 2C-D
12.15 Calm alert clear headed
12.30 Doing some housework, definitely coming up now – I feel clear and stimulated, consume a bong; visual effects are starting to become noticeable
12.45 Lay down in the conservatory and become engrossed in the reflection in the glass above; ‘playing’ with the rooms image; things are clearly moving now
I lay in the living room – the space through the doors seems, large and expanding, lines rippling, everything very crisp.
1.10 Note it is reaching full effect and enter the garden; I feel I have neglected the chillies and other plants and tidy them a bit, feeling a lot of tenderness; this all seemed poignant and symbolic of things in general of late. I note the Kentucky Burley Tobacco has flowered very light in colour (actually turns out that’s normal and they darken)

I try playing with my dog; she is either a bit reticent or finding my state confusing; she looks like some ancient woolly bovine, then like some dishevelled druid (I almost imagine a staff) or a troll.

I start listening to a range of microtonal guitar pieces; as the music plays I dissolve into moving planes, there is the unfolding of a flower to a beautiful bright state of total serenity. Another moment I disassociate and fuse with the music; nestled between relating planes that I knew in the ordinary world were ‘notes’. The final guitar piece I play often brings forth emotion in me; I was interested to see how this would go since I was barely in the room at this point; as it plays I feel gloriously other and dispassionate whilst ‘elsewhere’ in the real world, in what seems an image of me sat in front of the computer tears roll down my cheeks.

Downstairs I lay down with my other male dog; I see/feel some seahorse within him; he seems stoic and more tuned in to the trip. In my mind I have the picture of him as a reptilian gatekeeper; there is a strong image of such a character from somewhere which keeps presenting it’s self to me; it seems very familiar but I can’t place it.

Upstairs again, I am struck with the question, “What is it that is holding you down?” I quickly reflect on several current ‘problems’ which now seem somehow inadequate as answers and I am forced to answer “nothing”; a weight lifts form my shoulders; wandering around thinking about things that were troubling me I could quickly disassemble and rationalise them, separate more real concerns from more imagined ones.

About 2.00 I feel I am past the peak and feel calm and bouncy and my body at total ease. It is clear and good and thoroughly wholesome.

My Girlfriend is decorating the bedroom; she has her back to me; the windows without nets, and curtains seem as a complete self referential picture or world, the image in the long mirror seems like another picture; the whole scene a framed world; pictures within pictures.

I become animated noting, ‘strong waves and stimulated’ but the effects are definitely waning.

Just after 3.00 I take the dogs for a walk – I speak to Lorrie and forget I am even tripping – past the schools throng of mums and sprogs, over the playing field and round I look at the houses; I’m deep in thought; the place seems weirdly low tech bricks and mortar considering that science is moving apace. Not sure what I was expecting but it made me wonder how far ahead humanity could have moved in the same period.
I reflect on many fearing science, the unknown and not understood, seeing all change or potential advance as playing God, going too far, and potentially courting disaster and sensing sometimes this is just a pessimism and superstition about our own nature; the fear of an ruling god supplanted by a fear of the unknown and our own potential.

Up the road I find a spot and watch the maize all yellow green and red in the field; the scene is sun illuminated and I lean on a tree and just enjoy the vividness of vision and the reflective state of mind – gentle patterns form in the crop as if from different angles – it’s all glorious. Again further on I stop and gaze out over the field lost in thought and enjoying the psychedelic decline – I head back – looking about me, I think how sad it is some younger people I know have never had such an experience – poor D for example has never just once know what it’s like to peel back a sunny afternoon laid out on a hillside his head lit up by mushrooms.
The trips now abating and I head home and start to reengage with normality.

Evening; been saving a little Rittenhouse Kentucky rye whiskey so crack this open and finish off the last warming units.

How was the body on this? I've taken it up to 50mg, but it never feels as smooth as 2C-C and always felt why bother...but 2C-D is VERY good even at 20-40mg.

No bodyload what so ever just like 2C-C and less than 2C-B which is more speedy/sharp. I think this is a runner for one of the best 2Cs personally although no one will ever agree over such issues. My experience of it has mirrored Phikal where 10-75mg the effects are a bit vague and when in therapy they pushed it towards 150mg at which point it was "remarkable". It seems it just takes off at a certain dose. 150mg would probably be quite a lot; 100mg it really shows it's colours - I could go higher no doubt. Shame it isn't more potent. Never got anything as stunning off 2C-C but would very happyily continue where I left off with that were it ever possible to do so. Think that would also require something quite above originally suggested doses (beyond 50mg) to shine fully

No bodyload what so ever just like 2C-C and less than 2C-B which is more speedy/sharp. I think this is a runner for one of the best 2Cs personally although no one will ever agree over such issues. My experience of it has mirrored Phikal where 10-75mg the effects are a bit vague and when in therapy they pushed it towards 150mg at which point it was "remarkable". It seems it just takes off at a certain dose. 150mg would probably be quite a lot; 100mg it really shows it's colours - I could go higher no doubt. Shame it isn't more potent. Never got anything as stunning off 2C-C but would very happyily continue where I left off with that were it ever possible to do so. Think that would also require something quite above originally suggested doses (beyond 50mg) to shine fully

I liked it at 20-40mg (2C-C) but a friend convinced me to try it higher and agree that at 60mg, it took on a whole new level.

I think I took 70mg (it's a very long time ago I saw this stuff) definately would have liked to take it to much nearer 100mg; hopefully it would have extended it as well; so many drugs are too long although 2C-C was perhaps too short - none of the other 2Cs were near that brevity. Shame it's illegal.

I think I took 70mg (it's a very long time ago I saw this stuff) definately would have liked to take it to much nearer 100mg; hopefully it would have extended it as well; so many drugs are too long although 2C-C was perhaps too short - none of the other 2Cs were near that brevity. Shame it's illegal.

That sounds odd because 2C-D is the short one, with a 3-4 hr duration. 2C-C is a 6hr experience, upwards of 8hr at higher dosages.

I would put 2c-d about 4-6 or so as I remember (this was a while back) - 2C-C about 3/4hrs - weird because I usually max out the suggested durations listed in Phikal; that said peoples responses with all these things seems to vary as do their preferences and comparisons - people often say one drug is like another esp. mdma even though I suspect you would agree there all individuals and distinct.