View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-C and PST combination?

Sleepwalker18

Bluelighter
I'd like to try this combination out, yet I couldn't find anything about it(I will admit I didn't look much), and was wondering if there would be any bad side effects to this combination. But the alkaloids don't seem to be a problem, just want to gather some input before I might take it. Doses would be around 250g's of seeds and 20mg 2C-C Orally. Any input appreciated!

No health concerns other than general issues with taking opiates, but opiates dull the effects of psychedelics... it will make it more physically pleasurable and serene but less psychedelic. I was addicted to opiates for 10 years and used to always take opiates on psychedelics, I still tripped, but I missed out on some of the finer aspects of the trips.

Avoid opiate addiction like the plague, if you're not addicted already.

No health concerns other than general issues with taking opiates, but opiates dull the effects of psychedelics... it will make it more physically pleasurable and serene but less psychedelic. I was addicted to opiates for 10 years and used to always take opiates on psychedelics, I still tripped, but I missed out on some of the finer aspects of the trips.

Avoid opiate addiction like the plague, if you're not addicted already.
Thanks for your concern, and your answer. Cheers, and good job on staying off opiates. I've been there before, made it 14 months, then chipping, ect. You know how it goes.

But thank you very much, have been wondering about this for quite a long time. :)

I finally took ibogaine, until then I had a constant pattern of being on them long periods of time and then quitting briefly... I made it 8 months once, that was the longest. Ibogaine was basically a miracle to me.

No health concerns other than general issues with taking opiates, but opiates dull the effects of psychedelics... it will make it more physically pleasurable and serene but less psychedelic.
Haha not for me!
I don't know about high doses of strong opiates but I find 120mg codeine really complements the psychedelic experience. I don't even like codeine that much normally, but for some reason it feels amazing and trippy when I'm on 2C-E.

I did find kratom to mix really well with psychedelics. It did take away from the emotional rollercoaster which is IME sometimes what can lead to deeper places with psychedelics, but it didn't really diminish anything other than that, it just focused it in a positive and glowing type of direction. Maybe weak opiates are better for this, I know that when I would take poppy tea with psychedelics it would definitely diminish the psychedelic effects.