View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2c-b; Reverse Tolerance?

QuasiModo

Bluelighter
I've not done it more than twice a month, with usually 30+ days between dosages. It seems that I am much more keen to visuals with it now... At persistently lower dosages. Did 20-21mg last night and was visualizing quite heavily, but only when I would close my eyes and focus on the visuals.. Totally beautiful. So far I have noticed no negatives with this drug. So complete.

Does anyone else here notice that the more they've done it the heavier the visuals in particular become?

Ive havent ever heard of visual's getting stronger but i have heard from several friends that the more they do 2cb the more they enjoy it so who knows...

Im interested to hear what others have to say..

I read this the other day (as im to try 2cb myself in january)

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=5854
So maybe if you are calmer about 2cb you will get and experience more, and if you've used it a fair bit now maybe you are just very comfortable with it now ?

Uhmm... probably ghb or phenibut do the job...

EDIT: Only 2 mg of valium? 2mg is almost imperceptible for me and I´m a very thin person...

Last edited:
I took 40mg orally to not so impressive effects recently. 2 days later, I snorted 10mg and achieved a trip about twice as strong. I'm aware that insufflation is quite potent but it should not be about 8x more potent especially after 2 days.

I think with any drug if your lucky the more experinced with it you are thr mote you feel the desired effects and less the negative

Not that it makes scientific sence

I took 40mg orally to not so impressive effects recently. 2 days later, I snorted 10mg and achieved a trip about twice as strong. I'm aware that insufflation is quite potent but it should not be about 8x more potent especially after 2 days.

Thats fucking interesting man.

Very interesting indeed! I just logged in with the very intention of finding out if anybody else has had this experience and found this thread.

I've been noticing with each consecutive use of 2C-B that my onset has been shorter while the trip effects (body high and visuals) have been increasingly intense.

My very first time with 2C-B I played it safe and took only 10 mg. The effects were very mild. I mainly just noticed some tingling sensations, increased light brightness and color vibrancy, and increased "giggles" (it seemed like just about anything and anyone around me was somehow so funny)...

On my next three trips I stuck to a 20 mg dose, which provided nice visuals, patterns, color vibrancy, illusions of objects moving, flowing, breathing, and morphing... as well as what I'd describe as a pleasant tingling/vibrating body high and increased Energy and sociability. After the first of these three trips, I'd thought that I'd found my "comfort zone"... On the second, my come up was twice as fast with slightly more intense effects and a similar duration. On the third, the come up seemed ridiculously fast, something like 5 minutes, and the effects went full-blown psychedelic within the first hour. After about an hour and a half of that I felt completely overwhelmed and recall having a sense of "letting go", because I felt that I could no longer control the trip. I would not call it a "bad trip", but it was much more overwhelming than I'd ever previously experienced with that dose. I got an odd feeling of my body being no longer mine, my skin going from tingling to completely numb, and an odd sense of confusion. Into about the fourth hour of the trip, I began to feel like I was returning to my "normal" trip state that I'd previously experienced on this same dose.

Since then, I've tripped only one more time, this time taking only 10 mg again, and was very surprised to experience a rich trip that was comparable to my first ever 20 mg trip. The only difference was slightly less intense visuals. I did not expect this 10 mg trip to feel so much stronger than my first 10 mg experience (it felt about 3-4 times stronger) and so I began to wonder if anyone else has gotten this sort of "reverse tolerance" experience with 2C-B! Glad to see I'm not going crazy. ?

P.S. Each trip was about 2-4 weeks apart.