Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

25-B NBOMe (1300ug) + 25-C (500ug) Combo Trip Report

Thechadicus

Greenlighter
I submitted this to Erowid, but I didn't realize there was a potential six-month long review process, so I decided to submit it to Reddit & Bluelight as well. This was, hands-down, my strongest/best/worst/most intense trip to date, by far.
Prior to this trip, I've done:
Salvia divinorum (100-300mg of 20X extract) [X2]
N,N-DMT (up to 50mg) [X2]
DXM (up to 800mg) [X2]
DPH (750mg) [X1]
DXM+DPH combo (400mg-725mg DXM + 400mg-1200mg DPH) [X6]
'shrooms (3.5g) [X1]
"Acid" (up to 3 hits of unknown dosages, you can never say for sure it's real LSD-25, unless you test it yourself, which I never have) [X10]
25-I NBOMe (unknown dosage) [X2]
25-C NBOMe (1000ug, 1500ug) [x2]
25-B NBOMe (1300ug both times) [x2]
and of course, Marijuana [Countless]

So as you can see, I was decently experienced with psychedelics/drugz, prior to this combo trip (not that any of that prior experience could have possibly prepared me for this trip). So yeah, my best friend and I ordered some 1.3mg hits of 25-B (from j1m1th1ng (R.I.P.), on the original SilkRoad). We had some 25-C NBOMe leftover (which was also from the original SR). Before this trip, I hadn’t used any psychoactive substances (including Marijuana) for about 3 weeks. My two best friends had already tried this combo, while I was visiting family for the week. However, they tried it like 5 days after a 1.3mg 25-B trip, which was like 5-6 days after a 1000ug+ 25-C trip, and they smoked marijuana, daily. Basically, their tolerance was far from baseline, seeing as all psychoactive substances, and esoecially25-X NBOMes fuck up your “psychedelic-tolerance”. Despite their probably super-high tolerance, they told me it was still crazy intense. They told me that they loved it, but they didn’t like the idea of having two relatively unknown research chemicals (at pretty high doses) flowing through them at once. They also said that they didn’t want to try the combo again for a while, if at all.

(T+ 0:00)- I place 1 full tab of 25-B NBOMe (1300ug) and ½ a tab of 25-C NBOMe (around 500ug) on my upper gums. My friend, let’s call him N, opted for 1 tab (1000ug) of 25-C instead. While we are waiting for it to kick-in, we start chit-chatting and playing Geometry Wars 2.

(T+ 0:20)- After we got our Geometry Wars fix, we decided to watch a movie. We decided on Antz (which I highly recommend to anyone during a trip). Anyways, as expected, there was a massive “come-up” (on the borderline of unbearable). It was a super obvious stimulant, and it was obviously NBOMe (based on my prior experience with 25-I, 25-C, and 25-B). Basically, there was a massive body-load, some noticeable nausea, and an annoying body temperature (I was really hot and I was sweating a lot).

(T+ 0:45)- At this point, the “come-up” was pretty much over, and I was already starting to trip really fucking hard. There were swirling patterns everywhere, bright neon colors, noticeable euphoria, peripheral distortions, strong head trip, etc. There were great OE and CE visuals (really hard to describe). If I had to guess, it was probably the equivalent of peaking on about 3-4 hits of some good acid (obviously very different because it's NBOMe).

(T+ 1:15)- “HOLY FUCK! This shit is phenomenal. It’s too good to be true.” The visuals kept getting brighter, more intricate, and more intense. I remember lying on the couch, cuddled up in a blanket, and I was looking at the blanket, and I saw the coolest shit. My blanket had formed into this neon bright, rainbow-esque psychedelic apartment. It was similar to like a doll house, where one side of the house is taken off, so you can look at/interact with the people and contents inside. Except, this “psychedelic apartment/doll house was made-up of nothing but my blanket and my legs underneath it. I also vividly remember getting up to take a piss, and when I made it to the bathroom, I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror. Just by looking at my reflection in the mirror, I could tell that I had definitely taken a shit ton of drugz, and I was going to be in for one hell of a trip. I mean, my eyes, nose, and mouth were swirling around everywhere, and my face and the rest of my body had bright, tribal-like patterns flowing throughout. After looking at my reflection for probably 2-3 minutes, I turned to the toilet to take a piss. As I was pissing, I was looking at my stream of urine, and I was dumbfounded by what I saw. My own fucking piss looked like a frozen, golden, crystalline river that was coming out of my dick, and it was projecting these bright neon pictures on the left and right sides of the toilet bowl. I was just like, “HOLY SHIT, I’ve never been so thoroughly entertained just by watching myself piss."

(T+2:00)- The visuals were better than everything I have ever seen (INCLUDING DMT). Fully-formed, intricate 3-D visuals encompassed the room. Granted, I was used to 3-D visuals at that point (because of my 25-B NBOMe experience, which by the way, is the only drug I’ve found that has this awesome attribute, excluding deliriants, but those are completely different). However, these 3-D visuals were different than my previous 1.3mg 25-B ones. These ones completely encompassed and blanketed the room. The visuals/fractals got so intense and intricate that they started to form these “NBOMe entities?” (I really don’t know how to describe them, other than they were basically these semi-translucent, neon-colored, 3-D humanoid figures that were attached to the blanketed 3-D visuals (there were about 5-6 in the room with me and N). I couldn’t interact with them, but they would look at me and I would look back, and giggle to myself). Basically, I sat-up like 75% through the movie, and told N “I’m not even going to bullshit you, I’m tripping wayyy too hard to be watching this movie right now.” I couldn’t believe what I was seeing in my own, boring ass apartment, so I decided that going for a walk just to admire the surroundings would probably be incredible. So I asked N if he wanted to join me, but he said “No”.

(T+2:15)- As soon as I stepped-outside, I was completely amazed by looking at the sky, the ground, the trees, and basically everything. The clouds were ripping apart and dancing, the ground was blanketed in neon, swirling patterns, and there were these unique 3-D visuals everywhere. I decided to walk to the nearby lake (sober, it’s about a 20 minute walk from my apartment). As I continued my walk, I started to get extremely introspective and philosophical thoughts. I was extremely grateful for the life I’ve been given (by sheer chance). I was extremely thankful for the people who cared about me, and I realized that I needed to treat them better (I’m normally pretty anti-social/distant). As with nearly all of my psychedelic trips, I was forced to accept the fact my loved ones and I are all going to die, and the only thing that I know I’m going to leave behind on this planet is my legacy (the people who I’ve influenced, hopefully positively). I realized that I needed to be more humble, respectful, loving, caring, etc, so that when I do die, the people who I’ve influenced can hopefully spread that influence with the people who they come in contact, so when those people die, they can spread that influence to the people they come in contact with, rinse-repeat of this never-ending cycle. Ultimately, I realized that this is what’s best for humanity in the long-run, which is why I completely changed my mindset from “What’s best for me right now?” to “What’s best for humanity in the long-run, and what can I do to help in the long-run?”

(T+2:35)- I get about 75% of the way there, but realize that I’m basically too “drugged-up” to try and navigate the wooded-path that leads to the lake, so I decided to turn around, and head-back towards my apartment (which was probably about 0.75 miles away from where I was at that point). As I was walking back on the sidewalk, I started to feel a little lost. Like I couldn’t really recognize any landmarks (other than the corner-store) or what road I was on, which was weird to me, because I’ve probably walked that same path 50+ times prior to this trip. Anyways, as I’m walking back, this car drives by me, and I see this guy stick his head out the window, and he yelled “What are you doing? You can’t go that way!” So I thought, this guy probably isn’t on 1800ug-1900ug of NBOMe, so I’ll head his advice. I stopped, did a 180, and began walking the other way. I walked the other way for about 2 minutes, until I heard that man again. This time he was a little louder and was like “I thought I told you, you can’t go that way!” So I did another 180 and turn-around. I walked that way for 1-2 minutes, until I heard the man yet again, except this time he sounded kind-of pissed-off. He was like “I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU BOY! YOU CAN’T GO THAT WAY!” So I turn around again. This cycle repeated itself for probably about 3 or 4 more times, and each and every time, the man in the car got louder and angrier. Finally, he was like “I FUCKING TOLD YOU! YOU CAN’T GO THAT WAY” WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?’ At that point, I got pretty fucking scared and started running, and as soon as that tad bit of anxiety and adrenaline kicked-in, I died. My vision shattered, I heard sirens, I saw police cars, I was screaming help me, but no one was listening. I thought I went into cardiac arrest. I exploded into a billion pieces of geometric shapes and patterns. My legs, arms, torso all became this gross, soupy mixture that was like permanently attached to the ground. I was screaming at the top of my lungs “I’M DYING! HELP! HELP! PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP!” But no one was paying attention to the fact that there was this head attached to the ground screaming his lungs out. I was lying in the hospital, completely disfigured with all of my loved-ones and family members crying. These loops of me not existing, my family/friends crying, me attached to the ground, tunnel vision, police cars/ambulances rushing towards me, and all of these "NBOMe-entities(?)" staring at me and yelling at me, just kept playing over-and-over, for what seemed like days, but it was actually only about 7 hours.:!8:)o:!8:)o

(T+9:00)- Some lady found me in a ditch, and called the cops/ambulance saying that “there’s a white male lying in a ditch next to the road. I think he’s dead” I hear her and wake-up, the cops arrived shortly soon thereafter. They asked me a few questions about last night (mainly if I had been drinking or smoking), but I honestly couldn’t give them any answer other than "No" or "I don’t know". I couldn’t tell them my parents phone number, my phone number, my home address, or any basic information that everyone 6 years old and up probably knows. I felt fucking mentally-handicapped, and I thought it was permanent. I was just thinking “OMFG! I’m going to be a fucking vegetable for the rest of my life. All of that brilliance I had just hours before, I lost”, and I started to fucking ball my eyes out. I was just thinking how I could possibly explain this to my parents. I mean, they flipped shit when they found out I smoked weed in high-school. So I couldn’t imagine telling them that I’m going to be mentally-handicapped/retarded for the rest of my life because I decided to ingest a relatively high amount of two research chemicals at the same time. Anyways, the ambulance came soon, and it took me to the hospital. They get all my info, hook me up to a bunch of shit, and I just try to ignore it, and sleep the rest of my trip off. After about 5-7 hours of sleeping, I had completely recovered. Some mental-health evaluator came, and asked me how much I drank/smoked (they found THC in my bloodwork). I lied and told her rarely. She said "Well, I know marijuana can make some people 'trippy'", and I just laughed on the inside, and was thinking "you have no idea what 'trippy' is."

For people who haven’t tripped before, I usually tell them this. A good trip, on a scale from 1-10, is usually a 9-10. However, a bad trip, on a scale of 1-10, is like a -1,0000. It’s the most terrifying shit I’ve ever went through, and I wouldn’t wish that shit on my worst enemy. All I can say is that there are fates far worse than death.

Looking back at it, the last 6-8 hours of the trip was fucking hell, but it made me extremely thankful for the life I’ve been given, because I realize that no matter what, it will never be worse than that bad NBOMe trip. I’ve done 1850ug of 25-B NBOMe, 25mg of 2C-T-7 (orally), roughly 10mg of 2C-T-7 (nasally) since then, and all were noticeably less intense than that 25-B + 25-C combo trip (and I’ve smoked a shit ton of weed on all of them).

A little side-note: [For those who talk about Ego-Death, I think that they’re usually referring to ego-dissolution; not death. Essentially, your Ego is you, so when it dies, so do you, and it’s fucking terrifying. I’ve experienced ego-dissolution on numerous psychedelics plenty of times before, and it’s beautiful. All of those social/cultural barriers just cause so much bull-shit and get in the way of being more loving, respectful, and humble. Ego-death is different, and I just want people to be aware of that. I just felt the need to elaborate on this, because I’ve encountered so many fucking teenagers who are like “Bro, I ate like 2g-3.5g of ‘shrooms, and I experienced ego-death”. I’m just like “Nope, you just tripped balls, and at best, you experienced ego-dissolution (which is great)”. Basically, if I am correct (which I don’t know for sure), and ego-death is actually experiencing death, it’s not really something I would go around bragging about, because it’s so god-damn terrifying. Again, I'm ignorant about this ego-stuff, so there's a high-chance that I'm wrong; just what I think based on my experiences (which are entirely s
ubjective)].

so
1800 mics is clearly a bit much
but you have been ok with 1300 mics.
possibly the combination of 25b +25c was special
possibly the absence of any tolerance was special.

and possibly the expected 1800 mics by some fluke was more than 1800 mics. like maybe 2500 mics???
(I know speculation is frowned upon)

I am beginning to think that the variance on (nbome) blotters can be up to 50% plus or minus (could be on lysergic acids too?)
I take this attitude from some recent bioassay on myself where a mere quarter blotter tasted stronger than a half blotter and kind of threw me
(I was in a social situation - which I can actually handle fine on a half blotter but it takes energy.)

It's just the steep dose response curve of NBOMes, They're not linear at all. 1300ug could be a blast whereas 1500ug could have you on your knees begging for mercy. I've only "lost my shit twice" both times involved 25-C and both times were at 1500ug+, and I also left the house (which caused anxiety). I If I get the slightest bit of anxiety, on a high dose of NBOMe (mainly talking about 25-C), in an uncomfortable setting, it's game over (from my experience at least). You especially have to be careful if you smoke weed while on while on a high-dose NBOMe trip. It greatly intensifies the already pretty intense visuals (and anxiety), which in-turn has a high probability of creating an inescapable feedback-loop. IE: the weed intensifies the anxiety and visuals, and the anxiety intensifies the visuals, which further intensifies the anxiety. This is why I think people can be having a great time, and then that one negative thought, will-turn them completely bat shit crazy/unaware within a matter of seconds. Once the feedback loop has begun while on an NBOMe trip, there is NO escaping it. You're going to have to ride the rest of the trip out, and it's long and terrifying.

From my experience, being alone, outside, while on 1500ug+ of solely 25-C NBOME or 25-C NBOMe thrown in the mix, after smoking weed, will definitely trigger an inescapable feedback-loop/psychotic-episode/panic-attack, whatever you want to call it.

That is a fucking crazy story, I'm very happy that you were alright in the end. With regards to the man in the car, do you think this guy actually was there, and actually was yelling at you?

Nope, just a very vivid auditory/visual hallucination that I was unable to differentiate from reality (similar to a deliriant). While tripping that fucking hard, you couldn't have possibly told me it wasn't real, but looking back at it, what random person is just going to go out of their way to yell/follow/harass a random pedestrian, haha? It was horrifying to say the least.