L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

23 never had a relationship, virgin blah

Annonnymouss

Greenlighter
Okay so there's probably a million threads already very similar to this one, I should probably just go read those, but I think I just want somewhere to rant.

So I'm a 23 year old male, I've never had a relationship and yeah, still a virgin.. I don't know where it's all going wrong. I don't really have any friends, I go to very small University but live at home and commute, the campus is 99% male and consists of less than 2K students. I work for myself from home so I don't really have many opportunities to make friends. I suppose this doesn't help.

I don't think it's because I'm unattractive. I live a healthy lifestyle, workout 4-5 times a week and do get compliments. My tinder account is great haha!

The 3 times in my life I've been close to a relationship it's all just gone wrong and don't know why, must be me right?

I get very nervous approaching girls, when I'm drunk this totally goes away, but considering I have about 1 friend and they're in a long term relationship I very rarely go out clubbing anymore, maybe twice a year. Maybe I'll just become a drunk and go party on my own every week..

Am I just making excuses for myself and should just man up. 40 year old virgin here I come 8(

I think I need to work on gaining friends before I think about a relationship or even hanging up the V plates. But then I don't even know how to do this, yeah I was that loner at school, but I had a great xbox account...

If a moderator feels the need to remove this thread I fully understand.

Its all aight bro. Time will come for sex. I think you should start hitting the club more, or ask girls on tinder to dates. Or like u said you workout maybe get a nice chick at the gym.

Try to join groups at meetup.com
Do community work outs, meet some people! Lol, join your local gym, do some volunteer work! Get out there man.

Enable to be seen you have to put yourself out there... You can't just got to school where it's 99% males as you stated and go home and expect a woman to just knock on your door and fall for you.
Join a sport (there's tons of adult leagues, I joined a "beer in hand kickball league that starts in 2 weeks") lol I signed up and they already put me on a team of 8 other people. Each group has to have atleast 4 females and atleast 8 people per team.

I'm female, so it might be a bit different for me. I was a late bloomer coming round to the idea of growing old with my cats when it happened for me - and what I lacked for the first few years of my peers having one night stands I made up for in quantity and quality in relationships later on.

I think the main thing you can do for yourself is work on your confidence. That goes a long way in life, relationships and sex. There are no need for nerves!

well I am not a virgin anymore, but I turn 25 this year and also never had a long term relationship. I had sex and romantic times with a number of girls (longest run was about two months but she went borderline crazy and it fell apart), and I can tell you that none of them were random stranger girls in bars or club. get some hobbies, interests and try to socialize via them. meeting new friends is very important, because in the long run, they will introduce you to somebody you might fancy. this way it's easier to start conversation about something than in a loud noisy environment where everything that comes to your mind is "how do you like the party so far -.-" ;)

the most important thing though is to stop being that desperate. I know from first hand experience that this is hard, but the more you find other fulfilling things in life, the less you care and the more likely you will meet "that girl" by chance. :)

Honestly screw someone you are cool with never seeing again.

Whores are good for that purpose or a woman like in her 30s.

I dont want to talk about how I lost my virginity but second time was with a woman who was much older than me but still fit. She didn't know I was a virgin.

Yeah it was a lil awkward but like the 3rd woman was like making love and fucking hardcore. It will come but damn if you in a relationship you need to tell her that a sexless relationship is just a fucking friendship and you want more and will find it somewhere else if you gotta.

I concur with the above.

If you're worried about not having a shag at your age, which I would be too, and you find it hard to get laid, it may be the best solution to just get it over and done with through a transaction.

But I also agree with this:

Try to join groups at meetup.com
Do community work outs, meet some people! Lol, join your local gym, do some volunteer work! Get out there man.

seriously get a job outside your house, you have very few opportunities to make friends or meet females

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...sily-oxford-university-research-a6711926.html

also this

you are responsible for the situations you put yourself in.

make some new opportunites for yourself. just focus on meeting new people and getting used to talking to people you dont already know. you definitely need to put yourself in situations you find socially stressful but that to most people seem not that bad to overcome shyness

Okay so there's probably a million threads already very similar to this one, I should probably just go read those, but I think I just want somewhere to rant.

So I'm a 23 year old male, I've never had a relationship and yeah, still a virgin.. I don't know where it's all going wrong. I don't really have any friends, I go to very small University but live at home and commute, the campus is 99% male and consists of less than 2K students. I work for myself from home so I don't really have many opportunities to make friends. I suppose this doesn't help.

I don't think it's because I'm unattractive. I live a healthy lifestyle, workout 4-5 times a week and do get compliments. My tinder account is great haha!

The 3 times in my life I've been close to a relationship it's all just gone wrong and don't know why, must be me right?

I get very nervous approaching girls, when I'm drunk this totally goes away, but considering I have about 1 friend and they're in a long term relationship I very rarely go out clubbing anymore, maybe twice a year. Maybe I'll just become a drunk and go party on my own every week..

Am I just making excuses for myself and should just man up. 40 year old virgin here I come 8(

I think I need to work on gaining friends before I think about a relationship or even hanging up the V plates. But then I don't even know how to do this, yeah I was that loner at school, but I had a great xbox account...

If a moderator feels the need to remove this thread I fully understand.

No answer in sight until you explain why you care? I think people achieve more alone sometimes.

But being lonely aint for all.

I literally meet people on forums and craigslist.

Bro, priorities in life.

Finish your school, get a career and build your life.

Sex is fantastic but it isn't the most important thing in life.

It will come when you meet the right girl, but sometimes when you obsess about finding one you actually become less interesting to women in general.

Trust me, love and sex won't pay your bills and put a roof over your head.

If I were you I'd focus on school and maybe slowly start going out more if you feel the need.

Hell, when I was single for a time I'd get call girls and have some fun with them.

Of course, no one want's to lose their virginity to a whore but hey pussy is pussy, and maybe it'll make you more comfortable around women in general.

You don't need to take my advice, I've made a lot of mistakes before becoming the man I am today, but still I assure you if you focus on school, get a career and get your life rolling you'll attract the right women.

"She sends me a text, but I don't even read it. Because pussy is only pussy and I get it when I need it." Used to be my motto when I was young.

Your mileage may vary.

No answer in sight until you explain why you care? I think people achieve more alone sometimes.

But being lonely aint for all.

I literally meet people on forums and craigslist.

Like hook up craigslist? How can you trust them?!?! >.<

Im talking about meeting any person just in general. More specifically, i've met a few separate groups of friends through craigslist music ads, i've met a greats friends here on bluelight.

Find events and activities or anything and.. go to them

...I've heard a ton of great things about dating sites too, never tried though. I've been lucky with my other side.