• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

1st time posting- long time reader. Going through the worst WD's of my life

Warehous3

Greenlighter
This is my first time posting and hopefully don't do anything wrong. I just really need to get this out right now because I've never felt like this and time is going insanely slow.
About two years ago I started taking oxy 30mgs. For like 4 months I would only take 1 at night and sleep and feel great. Then I went up and up until I was doing like 4 a day. This went on for about a year there was times when I couldn't get it for a day and it sucked, it was really bad but not like how I feel now which I'll get into. I actually was able to quit twice for about two weeks and a month total. The biggest problem is my brother is the one who got me hooked and we live together so whenever one of us breaks the other does too because I guess we weren't strong enough at the time to be around it. My habit was steady at 4 a day and my brother was the one with all the connections, I usually just paid because I had a very good job that I ended up losing because of this. Anyway, he came home one day with little stamp bags and said it was the pills crushed up, I believed him and that's really what he thought the guy lied to him we had no idea what heroin looked like at all. Anyway, after about a month of use we realize that we've been doing heroin and find out that we can pay about 3x's less than the pills so we started just getting that. I was steady at 10per day for about a year. I always snort and never went to the needle. Fast forward to about 100days ago I lost my job me and my brother are almost out of stuff and about out of money. My parents knew that my brother did this but not me. If my mom knew both of her kids did this it would destroy her inside that's the reason her first marriage failed. Our father was majorly hooked when we were younger. So we have no money and are running out of stuff and my brother gets my mothers card and starts taking money out of her account for about two weeks total. It's crazy what you'll do to your family to get your drug. So he gets caught and takes the full blame and my mother sends him to rehab in Arizona for 6months. He's there for 30 days and gets clean but was having a terrible experience with the people there so my mother gets him home for a week to send him to the new place. While he's home I cave and tell him I have some bags and he breaks after 30days clean just about 2 a day for the week he's home. Although, while he was there I was lying to him saying I was clean even though I wasn't. I'd get off for a couple days then be back on. Now it's time for my brother to go to this new place in California for 60 days. It's costing my mother over 25k to send him there for help. At this point I really want to get clean and have a few times where it's been hard, I thought it was death but as I realize now it wasn't. So my brother is at this facility in California and meets this kid that is about 22yo and drives a brand new Audi and has a house in the Carolinas and Hawaii. While he's there the kid is telling him he made most of his money from the deep web getting stuff on there so he has fentanyl nose spray sent to the rehab center and obviously my brother tries it and says it's amazing. Long story short the kid says I'm going to hook you up with something about two days before he gets caught and kicked out. I end up with 50grams of fentanyl (China white) that I didn't even know I was going to get and almost threw out a couple of times. I've read on here how dangerous that stuff was and wanted to get off anyway. So I'm feeling sick and stupid and break out a tiny line of this stuff. When I tell you I've maybe nodded once or twice off dope this stuff would get me every time. It was amazing. So my first week I have this I'm doing about 5 very tiny lines per day I've never dealt with anything this strong. Fast forward to me doing 20+ big ass lines per day and still not getting the nod as bad ass I did. A friend of mine tried one line and he's deep into this and it has him nodding. Which brings me to today and I'm sorry for spelling and everything I'm hurting bad. I'm out, ran out about 4am last night and have a couple strips of sub but also had like 30bags of H so I figured I'd finish off the H slowly and then get clean. It's now 4:35pm and I've been going through the worst hell of my entire life. Granted I've sniffed like 8 bags in a row and it's doing nothing. I've read that fent has a very short half life and you can take a sub shortly after doing it. Btw this fent was all in powder. Although, I feel like I screwed myself because I did all this H that's not helping me get through this at all. I don't get it could my tolerance be that high from the 70 days I did that stuff!? The bones in my legs are vibrating, my nose is so stuffed up I'm getting major anxiety attacks because I'm having an extremely hard time breathing, my stomach is all over the place I've been pukeing up nothing for hours. I've always been able to take a suboxone about 12hours after my last use and it would work, I wouldn't even feel half as bad as I do now and I would take it and be fine. Now I believe I fucked myself because of doing the bags I can't take suboxone right? Even though I feel worse than I have in the past? I've been home alone and for the past week and will be for the next coming up. Sitting here alone feeling this bad is making me go nuts. I hope everything I wrote is ok and even legible because I'm just typing as fast as I can on my phone and not proof reading anything. Basically has anyone been in a similar situation as me where the drug you take isn't helping!!? And what should I do. I almost can't even imagine getting worse than I am so can I take the sub!? Again this site has been a godsend for me in the past I've been on it so many times. I'm finally typing something myself and hope I'm not breaking any rules or even have this in the right spot. I'm losing hope, time is taking forever!!! I need some advice, anything?
And I've said this before but if I can get out of this I'm done. My brothers been clean for 60 days and I want to be clean with him when he gets home next week.

I don't have much advice. But I'm sure someone will get you some good info soon.

Have you thought about trying to go the emergency room and just telling them what your dealing with? Its embarrassing but I promise they have seen much worse and embarrassing things than getting hooked on a strong drug.

That or a methadone clinic or detox facility that can bring you down safely and (more) comfortably? If you have insurance that might be a good option. I think you can do some without anyone knowing but they can get expensive if you don't have insurance, thought methadone isn't too expensive.

Someone will have some good info soon.

OP, please break up your post into paragraphs. I'm not giving you shit, I literally have a hard time reading all of it if it's not. Thanks.

^This, lol. And I would wait. If you take the suboxone, you're risking displacing a powerful full agonist for buprenorphine's partial agonism and getting sicker. Yes, the tolerance isn't surprising. Tachyphylaxis can occur quite quickly and unexpectedly with opioids, especially when using them in a manner that's strong and fast acting, which causes quicker downregulation of the receptors than having a constant level in your blood. Also the fentanyl probably didn't help...with very potent substances like that people tend to way overshoot their dosages and overdo it. I'm not saying you were. But the right doses are hard to guage for a substance active in the micrograms without a scale. And you get accustomed to the higher dosages' effects rather quickly due to receptor compensations, further compounding the problem.

BTW, I'm sorry to hear what you're going through. Withdrawals are some of the worst experiences you can go through. Just wait it out until it's okay to take the suboxone. I know it can be tortuous, but you don't want to make yourself more sick. Hope you start feeling better soon, though.

Last edited:
Thank you for all the responses. I was able to get my hands on a couple Xanax and it made me feel 50% better. I was actually able to sit still for about an hour and 45mins. And I'm sorry about the post I know it's all over the place I still didn't even get a chance to proof read it. Although that 3/4 of the xan that I took saved my life so far (still feel like shit but I can tolerate it. As a matter of fact I just got a call from someone who can get me 5 methadone 10's and he was someone who I kinda split the stuff with and he said it did help a lot. It sounds great and all but I think that would just completely delay the process for me to take the suboxone. I'm going to try to stick it out for a few more hours to see how I'm feeling and make my decision then. Also, I promise I'll go in and edit my original post once I'm feeling a little bit better. Thank you so much for the response. And I will keep you posted. I'm trying to look at the silver lining and what happened to me earlier today makes me never want to touch it again and if I ever have a craving in the future I want to be able to go back and read my post so I remember the hell on earth I experienced. Thanks again everyone.

Thanks for all the support I was able to wait it out about 14hours clean of everything. I was in my pool for about an hour or so and that seemed to have really helped my muscles. I took a very small piece of a sub the about 20mins later I took a quarter of an 8mg and other than some depression and some sweats i think I'm going to be ok. I have to be strong for not only myself but my brother as well who's about 60days clean and hopefully create some type of support system with him. Tomorrow I'm going to try to edit that rant of a post that I originally did because not only would I like to add a few things I'd also like to make it easier to read. Unfortunately, I was in a haze and unbearable uncomfortableness while typing that. Although, getting a lot of that out on here really helped me and almost lifted a weight off my chest because besides my brother it's been a two year secret I've been weighed down by. There's a point where you feel like you can't take it anymore and your life and everything is just a complete mess. Although, I realize that it's temporary keep telling yourself that this won't last forever and anyone can do it. (Even you!) after the pain the struggle continues but just realize that everyday clean is better than the next. I will do everything I can this time to keep myself on the right path.

The last thing I want to say is I know there's a ton of people that just read these post and don't write anything like I did. Although, getting everything you feel out actually does help. It helped me a lot and I'd like to tell more people to try it. So many people here are great support and it does help.
Thank you so much everyone