• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

1st time on Suboxone

Oxyluver

Greenlighter
I have found Many different posts about Suboxone, and thought I would share mine as I go. I have been using opiates (including Percocet, Oxy, Fentanyl (gumming) for about 7 years, both recreationally, and for intermittent pain due to surgery. At my peak I was using 160 mg/day Oxy. For the past two weeks I would take 80-120 mg every other day. I went two full days off, (knowing I needed to be in the 1st stages of withdrawal) then went to start Suboxone. I arrived at the Clinic too late and was forced to get an 80mg Oxy. 24 hours later there Dr. Started me on 4mg Suboxone. (Waited 2 hrs to see about precipitated wd)
I was fine and was given 4mg more. So far I'm feeling good, and in two days will be upped to 12 mg. I will keep updating my experience. Good Luck to anyone trying to stop and reclaim their life.

congrats on taking the first step to recovery but posts like this are better suited for the social areas or your blog, OD's just really for questions (other than the social reboot on here).

best of luck man

Last edited:
keep us updated please, im considering trying some subuxone on my detox that i start tonight or tomrow morning :/

WARNING ON SUbLoXoNE my best friend who was addicted to opioids was give a tab of SUbLoXoNE last Thursday she was throwing up on Friday and very tired Saturday on Sunday she started vomitting again had a stroke and died. Alcohol and benzodiazepines are a deadly combination with that shit, so don't take it without looking in. A PDR to read up on what it does it will also send you into withdrawls something called a precipitated withdrawal.

Hit the little triangle or report post button depending on how you're viewing the site.

Congrats. I hope it works well if you get sleep issues like literally everything about you is ready to sleep yet when you lay down and close ones eyes there's like no transition into a feeling of sleep just wanting it while ones eyes have no weight and feel harder to keep close them open as one goes through the night starting up and around gets staying awake.

The was a study on rat that showed bupe reduces Adenosine and one other neuro transmitter in the frontal lobe. Lunesta reverses the effect supposedly were I going Ambien and had some relief.

Suboxone is tricky it can be a life slave, a slave master, Good luck!

yeah he's either spamming a funny misspelling of suboxone (slubloxone) or his friend was very unlucky and OD'd on a 8 or 16mgs suboxone tab or something; she might have just had a tylenol habit and wasn't ready.

eithr way, sucks.

So I had trouble falling asleep the first night, but none the next night. In the morning I had a little bit of the shakes till I took my dose at 10am. feeling really good throughout the day, I had two King Can Beers yesterday without issue, but won't be having any Hard Liquor. Suboxone is working Very Well so far, and I was upped to 12mgs for days 3-5.
Thanks for Support to ALL

Again if you have sleep issues do a Google search on Suboxone and sleep issues and you should find the study of the team that used bupe on rats using Lunesta to counter the Sleep issues with success. I used Ambien and it work but I still had other life issues that prevented me from sleeping. I suggest you try either