Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

1p-lsd index finger print

SpiralusSancti

Bluelighter
It was a gloomy afternoon and life was bitter-sweet. I was already high but honestly don’t remember on what exactly but for those days I was still more on a sober side than what I would call being properly high. And idea of needing some healing power of psychedelics struck me.

I found myself with 1p-lsd on my finger, how much, I cant say for sure but it was a few mg. I said fuck it and licked my finger. Effects were almost instant. Visually it kind of reminded me of a 300 - 400mic al-lad trip but only for a split moment before I was immersed into kaleidoscopic universe in a fashion like a start of really strong, breakthrough DMT trip (in sense of intensity but not any other kind of similarity to DMT) but without a trace of any discomfort, not even a body load of strong acid trip coming up but I’m talking about (what appeared to me) time-frame of seconds and within minutes I totally dissolved in a sea of fractals and emerged many hours latter into a state of light trip, light in every way, both visually and mentally but I felt really good, like after a proper trip that resolved some problems, gave some insights, showed something magically with one difference, no recollection of a trip beside come up, totaling what seemed like a few minutes before total ego death and dissolving in fractal mush. In fact it was as dose was high enough to make me pass out, kind like taking anesthetic dose of K instead of dissociative dose and waking up with amnesia and residual effects. I had countless more intense, more insightful, more everything trips or this trip just wasn’t meant to be remembered, at least not in an usual way.

Interesting, ive had some similar experiences on high doses of LSD. Ive taken Twenty blotters a couple of times and during the peak of it i was only able to bring back some fragments of what was going on. Id taken the blotter sublingually for maybe five minutes and then chewed them up.

Around 20mins later i began to trip VERY hard overwhelmed by visuals and then with a flash i was just gone, one of the times i actually had entity contact and it was one of the most powerful trips i ever had in my life. After i came back down and regained my faculties i was still tripping for the rest of the night pretty hard.

When i eventually fell asleep late in the a.m. i woke around noon and still felt effects to a degree that trailed off as the day went by. They were really important trips along my journey but i found that i could get to a similar state with 1mg of LSD but id be able to remember the experience.

When you hit saturation point i feel like the brain just becomes unable to process all thats happening. Ive had some experiences on massive Tryptamine doses where i blacked out for perioids, but brought back snippets of entity contact. Psychedelics are such wild compounds, the fact that they have the ability to take you so far out there is astounding.

Really glad you shared this. Our experiences make me wonder how truthful are other descriptions of “thumbprints”, and to be honest I think they are complete bs! Why would LSD be different than other drugs so when you experience massive OD it somehow magically causes experience to be 1000x more intense than 1mg (about relevant receptors saturation dose) and not shut you down during the OD as with any other drug that’s harmless for the body?

I can remember buying 'acid' on plain, unmarked blotting paper and the hippie dealer just cut squares out with a pair of scissors. For us each one was about the size of a railway ticket i.e. HUGE. I can recall going vamping and taking it... after 20 minutes all of the stones around the fire turned paisley and I thought 'wow - this is going to be strong' and to be fair, whatever it was, we tripped HARD. I keep avoiding using the term LSD because subsequently I discovered that what we had was made by Nick Sands in Canada and wasn't actually LSD... but it's at least as potent.

I can remember buying 'acid' on plain, unmarked blotting paper and the hippie dealer just cut squares out with a pair of scissors. For us each one was about the size of a railway ticket i.e. HUGE. I can recall going vamping and taking it... after 20 minutes all of the stones around the fire turned paisley and I thought 'wow - this is going to be strong' and to be fair, whatever it was, we tripped HARD. I keep avoiding using the term LSD because subsequently I discovered that what we had was made by Nick Sands in Canada and wasn't actually LSD... but it's at least as potent.

I am 99.99% sure that some time during last decade in USA there were big amounts of acid that wasn’t LSD but some other lysergamide. That stuff was exactly like I imagined ALD-52 (still didn’t try it) would be from ol hippies tales I read and latter turned out to be closer to AL-LAD than LSD, kinda somewhere in between. I used to think that acid was LSD but only different because of differences in gravity

@porkstock maybe remembers instead of me how that could work? If not, sorry for the glitch

but than I saw your post some months ago about lysergamide Nick Sand used to make and others were selling to wide audience as LSD.

I’m pretty sure @Ismene2 discovered for himself some other lysergamide sold as acid® or first time in his life tried real LSD. It’s one of those two option unless Distribution System blesses it or something and that turns out to be among crucial ingredient.

Or maybe it’s made in very pleasant g for acid!?

In the UK both the sec butyl amide and iso pentyl amides have turned up and their are stories of the (S,S) 2,-4-dimethyl azetidine amide turning up. ALD-52 and all of those other 1-amides are just prodrugs so potency is slightly lower and onset is slightly slower. They aren't active in their own right because the N of the indole is protected.

All drugs produce myths and none more so than LSD.

What is far nastier is people putting DOB or similar onto blotters. The duration of that class is just crazy. Most people don't even feel it for 2+ hours but then it goes on with the user tripping for a good 18 hours and the comedown is slow. I think some of the NBOMes have turned up even though they aren't that active orally. Supply and demand. People KNOW what LSD is and want LSD but if cheaper alternatives exist, people will stoop to using them.

Yeah I didn’t know back than that ALD-52 is LSDs pro-drug but AL-LAD isn’t and acid I’m almost certain wasn’t LSD, again, like 99.99% certain was very peculiar thing in many aspects.

Good point about LSD producing hefty myths but it also brings up some legends too.