Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

1cP-LSD 150mic microdots - First Time - accidental reverse boofing experience

Alberth

Bluelighter
Hey there so when i realised (very late on) that there was such a thing as these LSD analogues i wanted to start researching them, but never really got around to it because somehow the experiences seemed to pale in comparison to the "real thing". Then late again to the party, i started "hearing" nice things about the 1cP, allegedly better than the 1p, which never really interested me based on some experience reports (i'm revisiting that bias now though!) . Most of what i "heard" would be what you would have "heard" : it's stronger with a quicker come up and slightly shorter duration and released on Marie Curie's birthday in her honor. Yeah, there's nothing about that rumour I dont like so I write to a source asking if they're legit and it seems so. These microdots arrive and they're like tabs but instead of being tabs they're pill shaped , seems still the same paper-ish material , perfect for suspending the molecule i guess and, logically, reduces the air to surface area contact.

I had been planning on experimenting for days, and several absolutely perfect days passed, iching to try it on the old microscrope but finally the very last day i could conceivably do it came. I had a couple of maybe responsibilities in the evening as my mother was coming back into town and she's kinda high maintenance plus i wanted to make sure she had a stocked kitchen and functioning apartment by the time she turned up in the evening. I personally prefer researching starting as early as humanly possible in the morning , but i had a call i had to take at 10 so i started smoking pot in the arizer , did my call, cooled off, had lunch, more pot and just when i was pulling out the molecules from the fridge i accidentally reversed boofed them right in the mouth . Whoops !
I had been meaning to look into 1cP ever since this nice lady wrote about it , maybe even on this sub or was it LSD idk, she booffed hers and had a great time. i would've but hey.... now i'm going off the assumption this will all be over from start to finish in like 6-8 hours based on the rumours of 15 minute come ups and etc... anyways, i get on reddit laugh a bit read some 1cP trip reports, get sidetracked with some internet stuff for normal work and so on, and like 45 minutes later i start feeling a bit of a come up, immediately clammy hands and feet (feet got SWEATY), i realise this is not at all what i was expecting, but keep on the computer and the living room, maybe the kitchen for some snacks , smoke some vape , takes about 1.5 hours to fully start vibing , but when i'm vibing i'm vibing "hard" as in it's a bit of a bumpy ride on the adrenaline and the base of the neck and it's stem. Could be the vape though interacting with the trip, usually i'm less of a degenerate preferring nice clean mono substance experiences especially with "the juice" aka LSD.

Anyway during the second half of the come up H+45m and the start of the trip is like H+2h i get a huge boost of energy i'm watching TV , CNN and just kinda standing around, cant hardly read or type by now, but it's not like totally melting, just not enjoyable. I realise i started later than i wanted but i'm too out there to really go out right now for the shopping i want to do for my mom and so on, so i just kinda chill out enjoy the great visuals, closed eye visuals too, typical LSD CEVs, nice "sacred geometries" (i'm not one of those dont worry) , the visuals open eyed are absolutely gorgeous, but a tiny bit jumpy and getting less so. I can relax on the chair and on the couch which i do for like 2 hours which is my peak for sure H+5. It comes in waves much like LSD and any psychedelic you know. I'm flipping through pictures on instagram and i find some pictures of pastrami sandwiches that look so good so i start DM-ing the shop and trying to buy 3 to 4 pounds of pastrami for a good price :) sounds psychotic but a few weeks later it saves the new years meal by feeding 12 guests.

Anyway it's fully rush hour on my street but i gotta go shopping (lol) , thank god my chick is there with me and thank god i spent all this money on a fully iridescent get-up from head to toe, the rainbows will protect me ! I love my street plus everybody knows me in my building, i'm the preppy friendly neihbour ! say hi to folks on the way out, and walk outside where the rush hour action is in full swing, there's a school nearby , loads of day cares, shops, office buildings.... it's kinda like a war zone but i'm not fully peaking anymore, the walk seems like it's take 45 minutes but the shop i'm going to with my (not electric, non driving) shopping caddy is like 15 minutes away. Get to the shop and i totally forgot it's rush hour, but it's also the last weekday before christmas leave and there's huge strike action going on stranding loads of people at this huge intersection where i'm walking towards. PLus i think there's been a social security check issuance or something because i swear there are more of these folks (faces!) around than usual. anyways crowds of people a handful of them really wierd looking faces morphing everywhere at the red light, it's whatever i love my street, into this huge wholefoods with my chick . Immediately i'm disoriented and completely forget why i'm there, trying to go get snacks and dumb stuff for myself but when i see all the processed food i just cant bring myself to select any of that to put into my body. We hit up the list my partner's made, what a well adjusted adult this one ! meat section for my mom, i'm picking up bon marrow slices all like, "i dont think we should be buy and selling meat anymore" i almost cry, but i hold it together because i'm a full grown man and also i know the butcher people pretty well in this shop (not actually a vegetarian!) , keep to the list but settle for less aggressively murderous smoked duck slices , keep following the list, i'm completely lost in the store, and often forget what i'm doing , and also weirdly who i am, but get a flashback to this oooooold memory from growing up on this island i had a Chinese friend we were probably friends from 4 to 9 years old before i moved, and he invited me to hang "at his shop" on afternoons sometimes , not unlike this huge store, it was huuuge and bright and we were there countless hours unsupervised, great memory. Related to the store, i was there with my father once and i "stole" a jelly shot one time from the shop, that memory pops up too, i dont regret a single thing and move on to trying to figure out how the fuck to get out of the store. Punters are getting competitive for christmas and randomly i meet a lady dress much like my partner and i introduce them and we all have a laugh (the third party was totally adorable the whole time) . We get in line and i find we've done a fairly apt job at getting this errand done, but without my sober partner there it would not have been possible even perhaps to find my way out of this fucking store. So back onto the street where it's still full on rush hour, folks are getting stressed and mad at eachother inside their cars and traffic, mothers and kids everywhere walking home, strike action and christmas lights. And oh man i've done a bunch on psychs out here on this street and i've never seen it so beautiful , here i really notice how the 1cP-LSD really takes you through "the motions" big small, left - right, sparklies, far near, "analogue looking" visuals, crisp and blurry... i get disoriented, forget where i am on my way home (it's a bee line from the shop !) where i'm going but i quickly recognise things, i notice i'm probably on the comedown-ish times by now H+7.

I cry some tears of emotional release or maybe because of the cold like twice or three times lol feels great, i'm not sobbing but my eye have cried crocodile tear onto my beard (the beard is there to hide the tears XD). I meet my building's super and we're like friends, so she starts to open up about what a fucking dickhead her husband's boss is for making him work 700km away until the 24th forcing him to use vacation days basically, and she's short, but i love her but her face was shaking in rage and she had probably like 120 thousand eyes at some point, and i sympathise with her getting my biggest "epifany" of the trip : "some people dont take things seriously" . Get home and unpack things, decide to check up on my mom's place for when she gets there later. My chick decides to come with me so I dont fuck up , which was a great idea as she's able to identify certain key details i had not, especially cleaning off this cupboard handle. sounds like nothing but it was actually a thing i should have spotted and done. Ensues a brief but worthwhile conversation where i remind my partner we're not trying to hide anything from my mom and i love her dearly and looking forward to seeing her etc, like we're not out here hiding drug abuse from folks or whatever. We make a few trips back and forth to take care of some details meaning street walking and some errand running , and if i'm honest it was great fun having some direction and activities, plus we need to make dinner, which my partner decides to take care of as i get a phone call from my mother asking for some coffee (there was already some there but i didnt think twice to go to the closer shop for emergency coffee which i bring to her place). I have some dinner in front of CNN or some news, laugh about how much i love getting EU-regulation conforming labeling on my Acid and how it would be great if i could get a prescription for this stuff , i had a great afternoon and get cozy on the couch for the evening, check reddit laugh at some REALLY funny memes, put a movie on, welcome my mom over the phone, and i'm still buzzing past midnight smoking vapes and getting really STONED H+13 H+14 i bed down it's past 2 am.

Well what can i say , always wear gloves while experimenting and 1cP is a great choice for me to research , absolutely one of my best trips ever.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_1cplsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Boshing is swallowing
Boofing is stuffing up the arse

I dont care how its pronounced, they're fuckin totally different afaic... :LOL:

In the spirit of harm reduction I would advice against reverse boofing any blotters in the future to reduce anal tearing of any kind, paper cuts can be vicious.

Nice report though, I'm interested what you have to say about your revised bias regarding the two analogues, don't rush your opinion.

In the spirit of harm reduction I would advice against reverse boofing any blotters in the future to reduce anal tearing of any kind, paper cuts can be vicious.

Nice report though, I'm interested what you have to say about your revised bias regarding the two analogues, don't rush your opinion.
terrible spot for a paper cut! lol

so OP how did you accidentally swallow. ive never actually seen a microdot. is it so small that it just flew into your mouth? dissolve on contact? i get the feeling that i cant get these analogues in the US huh? (not looking for a source just curious lol)

These were microdots so it wasn't paper. Also I BELIEVE after reading the report and replies that "reverse boofing" is a funny way of saying "eating them". Although I'd like to know if that's not correct.

I enjoyed reading this report, thanks. :)