1ad 4ad mid cycle mix up...>

bleedingheartcommie

Bluelighter
About 3 weeks ago I started taking 1ad and 4ad in pill form. After getting snowed in I made it to the local vitamin shop to restock for the last 3 weeks. Much to my dismay, they stopped carrying it due to the new laws. well I was able to order some from the manufacturer's web site but there is a problem...

I could only get it shipped 2 day air and i only have a day and 1/2s worth left. So, if it comes down to it, I may have 1 to 1 1/2 days w/out it. do I have to throw in the towel and just start my PCT and wait for a future cycle to use what I've ordered? Can I take the PCT stuff for just the one day? Can I just skip a day? Can I go down in dosage to spread what's left out across the day?

I know relatively little about all of this, and would really appreciate your input.

Also, I was taking the pills but ordered the liquid. Is that OK? same stuff/ different form?

I've lifted on and off my whole life, but good god, since starting the 1ad 4ad I've made insane gains. I'd hate to have to stop after only 3 weeks.:(

If its the AMS stuff yeah its the same. I made some nice gains with the stuff awhile back

17 views and no one has an answer? any educated guesses as to what I should do.

It is getting down to decision time now.:\

A day of no substance won't hurt you. Maybe consider taking one of your pct drugs for that day. Even better would be splitting them down to last you.

Lesson learned- get all your shit together BEFORE your cycle....