• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery 113 Days Clean Off Everything

It feels right.
What have you been doing to fight your cravings? Are you on subs or methadone ? Doing it the hard way with nothing?

I know you have to be super proud of yourself over what you have achieved so far and I wish you strength in your continued sobriety.

What have you been doing to fight your cravings? Are you on subs or methadone ? Doing it the hard way with nothing?

I know you have to be super proud of yourself over what you have achieved so far and I wish you strength in your continued sobriety.
Thanks. No subs or methadone or kratom or anything this time. I'm not having a lot of cravings. I've been dealing with opiate addiction for a long time and it's been thoroughly drilled into me that it's not that fun and the consequences are awful.

I'm certainly not being overconfident though because I've been clean before and in a heartbeat go from wanting to be clean to calling the connection or shoving a bunch of pills down my throat.

Thanks. No subs or methadone or kratom or anything this time. I'm not having a lot of cravings. I've been dealing with opiate addiction for a long time and it's been thoroughly drilled into me that it's not that fun and the consequences are awful.

I'm certainly not being overconfident though because I've been clean before and in a heartbeat go from wanting to be clean to calling the connection or shoving a bunch of pills down my throat.
Good on you man. Doing it with just your iron will and no other substances takes some serious strength. Rock on.

Hey , congrats on your recovery. So did you just straight up do it cold turkey? How long did it take you to feel better? . I’m back in the wagon again and really trying to hop off but this fentanyl is no joke . I have some Xanax pregablin suboxone and methadone but I’m trying to do it with just the pregabs and Xanax . I get to 48 hours and then I give in and cop . I never feel ready enough to take suboxone . After experiencing PW I’m terrified of taking the sub to early. I just want to be off evreythjng again and don’t know how to do it .

Hey , congrats on your recovery. So did you just straight up do it cold turkey? How long did it take you to feel better? . I’m back in the wagon again and really trying to hop off but this fentanyl is no joke . I have some Xanax pregablin suboxone and methadone but I’m trying to do it with just the pregabs and Xanax . I get to 48 hours and then I give in and cop . I never feel ready enough to take suboxone . After experiencing PW I’m terrified of taking the sub to early. I just want to be off evreythjng again and don’t know how to do it .
You're missing LOPERAMIDE man. LOPERAMIDE is the best aid for wd. I've quit massive habits with just loperamide Gabapentin or Lyrica and clonazepam/Xanax. You .need to take a large dose tho 20mg-30mg when u feel ur going nto wds hard. Takes a while to kick in like 4 hrs, but gets rid of most wd effects. Only take it the first 3 days tho like 1st day 30mg 2nd say 20mg and 3rd 10mg it'll make wds bearable trust me, prepare to not take a shit in 5 days btw xd

You're missing LOPERAMIDE man. LOPERAMIDE is the best aid for wd. I've quit massive habits with just loperamide Gabapentin or Lyrica and clonazepam/Xanax. You .need to take a large dose tho 20mg-30mg when u feel ur going nto wds hard. Takes a while to kick in like 4 hrs, but gets rid of most wd effects. Only take it the first 3 days tho like 1st day 30mg 2nd say 20mg and 3rd 10mg it'll make wds bearable trust me, prepare to not take a shit in 5 days btw xd
I’ve read plenty over the years about this but I tried it one time years ago and I don’t remember it helping me at all. Also what is 3 days? Whenever I go to detox for 4 days when I get out I feel just a miserable as going cold turkey. I never understood people that go to detox for 4 days and then feel better once released like they don’t get all fucked up as soon as the methadone or suboxone is out the system. Do you not feel that way? Like my stomach stays fucked up for weeks and my insomnia is fucked up for even longer and don’t forget the rls . I’m going to order some tho and give it a try again .

I’ve read plenty over the years about this but I tried it one time years ago and I don’t remember it helping me at all. Also what is 3 days? Whenever I go to detox for 4 days when I get out I feel just a miserable as going cold turkey. I never understood people that go to detox for 4 days and then feel better once released like they don’t get all fucked up as soon as the methadone or suboxone is out the system. Do you not feel that way? Like my stomach stays fucked up for weeks and my insomnia is fucked up for even longer and don’t forget the rls . I’m going to order some tho and give it a try again .
The first 4 days are the worst, if you get past that it gets bearable.

The first 14 days are crucial tbh. When u start shitting solid.... that's when ure almost clean

It was a process for sure. I used clonodine,. kratom and loperamide. Got hooked on the loperamide and kratom but was off everything else. So tried taking Klonopin to kick those. Got hooked on the Klonopin, but not for too long. So did a short taper off those then jumped off. And that's just this last run.

I was sooo happy to be completely clean. Stayed clean for six months than relapsed. It was so dumb. Used for about a month than used some kratom to taper down. Now I have 128 days off everything.

Addiction has fucked me good for too long. I've spent the last 20 years either high or sick. I want to be done.

It was a process for sure. I used clonodine,. kratom and loperamide. Got hooked on the loperamide and kratom but was off everything else. So tried taking Klonopin to kick those. Got hooked on the Klonopin, but not for too long. So did a short taper off those then jumped off. And that's just this last run.

I was sooo happy to be completely clean. Stayed clean for six months than relapsed. It was so dumb. Used for about a month than used some kratom to taper down. Now I have 128 days off everything.

Addiction has fucked me good for too long. I've spent the last 20 years either high or sick. I want to be done.
That is awesome and nothing short of inspiring. Very fucking proud of you man.

Oh and exercise is so helpful for me. Anytime I've put together any sobriety I've gone straight to the gym. I put down the spoon and immediately pick up the weights (as soon as I can physically).

Currently, I'm back in the gym and it really does wonders for the PAWS.