• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

🍄 Gardening 🍄 10g of Psilocybin cyanescens tea + 1.5 tabs of LSD: The most beautiful experience of my life

Maneofthelion

Greenlighter
Saturday evening. I'd been planning for this. I'd pre-made a five gram mushie tea the night before. It sat in my fridge in an air-tight, opaque steel drink bottle. My plan was to invite my friend Luke around at 7pm and we'd drink tea and trip together; I'd made him his own tea with four grams in it.

It's time: 7pm. I feel nervous, yet excited. My mindset is one of readyness and willingness to accept whatever happens. I've set my intentions for the trip. I've had a big, long walk where I've contemplated my upcoming trip and how I wish for it to go. I've taken some ashwaghanda, reishii, CBD oil and l-theanine just to take the edge off and further relax myself. Luke arrives. We both have our glasses of mushroom tea in front of us. We each drink the whole thing.

After downing the whole mixture, I waited for about half an hr for the effects to kick in. Half an hour passes; disappointment begins to seep in. I'd prepared myself for the biggest trip of my life, and all I was feeling was a kind of slightly fuzzy-wuzzy, relaxed aesthetic trip. Maybe I didn't make the tea right, or maybe my tolerance to shrooms is way higher than i thought? Maybe I over-dehydrated them or stuffed up the growing operation (update: I definitely think my dehydrator's lowest temperature is far too high to dehydrate mushrooms without killing a bunch of psilocybin)? At 7:40pm I made more tea and drank it. Another 5 grams down the hatch. Waited a bit longer. I felt kind of restless and frustrated. But paradoxically I also felt very relaxed. I had no energy. Even reaching over to grab my cup of wine was a chore. I couldn't be fucked getting up.

It wasn't all bad though. I was still having a good time. I was dissociating, having nice visuals, feeling expansive and my whole body was glowing etc.

When Luke came and sat down with me, we just sat there vibing and enjoying the beautiful NASA footage on the tv with a nice trippy psychedelic playlist. The walls were breathing, everything felt alive. I felt like I was INSIDE the screen of the television, watching the merging and separating of incomprehensibly astronomical galaxies and astral bodies, big beautiful spectrums of light and colour spanning and swirling across my entire field of vision; it almost felt like a male and female cosmic energy doing a sacred dance and unifying.

I talked to Luke. I said "Look, this is great. I'm tripping balls, but I need something more. This wasn't how I intended the trip to go. I've got a tab of acid. Fuck it, I want to communicate with the divine." So I went to my drawer, pulled out a piece of blotter paper, and bit off one tab's worth. When I say it took me ages, I mean it took me fucking aaaaaages to get the little bag open. Because I was tripping so hard on mushrooms, I'd forgotten my most basic motor functions.

Ten minutes later, Luke goes into James's room to watch a League of Legends tournament. When he's gone, I have the rest of my acid (another three quarters of a tab).

During one of the 'pull backs' (a subsiding of a wave) I noticed that it was a bit past 10:15pm - and the bottle shop was set to close at 11pm. I yelled at James from his room to go get more wine. It would have been great if I had a benzo on hand, but I didn't. So, alcohol had to suffice. I desperately needed something to stop feeling so jittery and relax a bit. It wasn't horrible or agonizing -- just a distracting nuisance which was holding me back from really enjoying my trip.

James, being a good lad, goes and gets more wine. The acid is slowly but surely creeping up on me. Luke comes back and sits with me. He offers me chips. I start to get the giggles REALLY BAD. For some reason I find the sound of the chips crunching to be literally the funniest fucking thing I've ever heard in my life. I wasn't even hungry - those chicken chips just tasted so nice...but the problem was: every time I heard the sound of the chips crunching...I'd burst out laughing. Here I was, sitting on the couch, a small pile of chips on my chest, staring at them, trying to suppress the overwhelming urge to laugh like an idiot. I say trying not to laugh. I was laughing so hard my abs were cramping.

Luke, having put down about 7 grams of mushrooms himself by this point (he had eaten some extra dried powder), is laughing his head off because I'm laughing. It's official: I'm having a great fucking time now. THIS is the trip I intended to have.

James arrives back from his booze run. He sees me on the couch, totally off my fucking face, laughing hysterically, in the throes of a come-up of an intense acid dose. The trip continues its escalation, peaking in ever stronger waves; each wave more awe-inspiring, more deep, more mind-bending, more profound than the preceding.

Then...out of nowhere...a sudden moment of clarity bludgeoned me right in the face: James and Luke just....sitting there, nonchalant as fuck, sipping wine, casually vibing, and watching a League of Legends tournament, shooting the shit about totally mundane topics. And me: sprawled spasmodically on the couch, paralyzed in a spiritual experience of cosmic import, completely beside myself with wonder and intense emotion. Seeing these two realities juxtaposed next to one another was comedy gold. More fits of raucous, manic laughter followed.

The memories get a bit hazy here, but I remember bits and pieces. I remember more giggling fits, to the point of it being hard to breathe from laughing so hard. I remember the utter captivation I felt the lights, the ecstatic colours and the beauty of the television screen. I remember how the psychedelic music playlist running in the background did indescribable things to my psyche all night long. If I only I could have communicated to Luke and James the level of the trip I was on. If only they could experience what I experienced right there: Just incredible.

Luke was tripping mildly. Ben was not tripping at all. I was on an ascended cosmic plane of reality experiencing things I've never experienced in my entire life.

But get this: it wasn't until Luke left, that things got EVEN MORE INTENSE.

After Luke says goodbye and leaves, it's just me and James. At this point, I'm tripping so hard that I'm struggling to even form basic sentences or perform basic motor functions. I'm trying -- and failing -- to tell James that the speakers are hooked up to my phone and not the television (he was trying to put a song on through the television and wondering why he couldn't hear it play). But, due to the ungodly mix of psychadelics in my system, merely articulating a basic sentence like that -- or even formulating the preceding thoughts required to construct such a sentence -- was literally beyond impossible.

I can't remember much of the next 20 minutes. James put on some Sleep Token (a really good metal band btw) on the TV, and left the psychedelic playlist on the speakers. It matched up really nicely. He retired to his room to watch some YouTube videos.

This is the moment where it transitioned merely from a mesmerizing, captivating experience....into arguably one of the deepest, most meaningful experiences of my entire life. I cannot even begin to put into words the significance of what happened.

The beauty of everything just suddenly hits me full force. The music, the visuals. I lost all inhibition. I started crying. Hard. I started thinking about all the people I'd hurt in my life, all the wrong I'd done. I never felt so sorry. I just wanted everyone to be happy and I never wanted to hurt anyone. But it was SERENE. It was EUPHORIC. I felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. Like I was purging so much of the darkness I had held within me for so long. It felt so liberating to let go and free myself in that way. I felt absolutely transformed and elevated in a way I'd never felt in my life. It was a true ascension the likes of which I couldn't have ever possibly imagined. You have no idea how much I cried. I felt like I sobbed continuously in the fetal position for nearly half an hour. I sat there writhing and gasping for air, my breath coming in shuddered waves.

There were other things about my experience which I don't really have the words to describe yet, but hopefully I will some day.

But James came and checked on me an hour later. There I am, curled up, still with tears streaming down my face. All I can remember telling him was "that...was...the....most meaningful thing....that has ever happened to me."

I just remember being constantly taken aback and staggered by the gravity of the experience I was having. I could not even believe what I was experiencing. It was...just...wow.

I REALLY WISH I HAD RECORDED MYSELF TRIPPING! I had a web camera set up and everything. You have no fucking idea how much this would have helped.

Yeah. One of the most significant experiences of my life. The acid come down was a nuisance, but definitely worth it.

Last edited: